Daily reminder that Islam is not a Race

Daily reminder that Islam is not a Race

how can these people be this stupid

Anyone else waiting for her to get blacked?
Just kidding look at that jaw.

These people who immediately connects islam to middle eastern people are the real racists.
The largest muslim country is indonesia and they're asians. Not to mention it's the most common religion in the central asian

There's even muslim majority countries in europe (bosnia and albania).

She has already gotten BLACKED you idiot.

>TFW someone actually put effort into that picture.

Islam is an ideologie

Dropped. Someone post her nudes. Tight body

Why are you intentionally misrepresenting her video? She is an anti-SJW and is mocking the people who think that in her video. I don't even like her but this is Jew-tier tactics

She also bans people who mention to her coal burning

The title is meant ironic and she talks about another video who does make that connection

its just not her beeing the stupid one

I can't watch her videos because I go into a rage over the fact that I will never fuck her

She is like a 11/10 and I would make ten kids with her immediately

Believe me, im not one of those "pointy elbow, would not fuck" virgin larpers you come to know and love.

In fact, im very realistic and i tune with reality. For instance, i understand at best im a 4/10 and was lucky to meet my wife. With that out tue way, I wanna say that shoeonhead isn't at all drop dead 11/10 stunning.

Even with makeup, hery averageness continues to burst through. Maybe even below average.

Again, this isn't the typical, pointy elboys wouldnt fuck comment. Im giving my expert subjective opinion. In jo universe is that an 11/10. I dont even sense a bit of sarcasm in your post so im baffled to say the least.

11/10. Really?
I doubt a single chad would hook up with her

Bai5?

Yea lets attribute killing to buddist monks now.

Islam is a universalist JEW religion for wannabee child rapists and section 8 niggers. They should all be burned in a nuclear fire!

Fucking amerifats are lost and need to be in cages.

No she's not an objective 11/10. She just triggers every mating instinct in my brain.

I've slept with objectively more attractive women, but when I see shoe on camera my brain goes completely haywire. I can't even watch her videos because my brain is like "that's the one go do it".

One of those weird things

what the is fuck up with finnish white knights
how much alcohol are e celebs paying you goys

Let's see what your flag really is

I can taste the maple syrup from here

Would love to watch her sucking black cock.

>Daily reminder that Islam is not a Race
>how can these people be this stupid

>it's a "I didn't watch the video, I read the title" episode

What are you talking about? Just stating the obvious that islam isn't a race so islamophobia can't be racist

If Jews are a race, then Muslims can be race too. That's because capitalism doesn't cares, everybody is a race that pays enough money. Even Asians are a race. Then we have Chinese race. Go figure. So i can be African race and Jewish race at same time.

Islam is only practiced by non whites anyways

Is that Boxxy?

But... but racism isn't discrimination only of a race

Cuckservatives and alt righters
"See libs I don't care if sandniggers make me a minority in my country just as long as they're not muslim and assimilate . Ha, stupid libs thinking I'm a racist"

Another dumb cunt that goes after low hanging political fruit in a vein attempt at pretending to be an intellectual. But she wears 10 pounds of makeup to make losers like Sup Forums fawn over her and give jewtube bucks in the form of views. Sad!

>anyone ever saying positive things about a female is a white knight

Lay off the goon, Bruce

all im stating is that alot of finns rush to the defence of ecelebs like that one who is in denial about lauren southerns jewish heritage

You're talking to him. Let's not go down this rabbit hole again.

every
fucking
time

god bless your autism

You're attracted to Autism, that's all, and you're not alone. There are support groups that can help you.

hmm

>posting a coalburner

Do you realise this is fake right? Twitters letters doesn't even look like that.

Why are you making these fake tweets when Twitter has a search function and anyone can expose you as a liar? In fact if you search for "Jewish" in her tweets you'll find many tweets of her saying she is not Jewish.