Is setting buildings on fire the new method of attack for terrorists?

Grenwell was the first, pic related. This morning Shadwell had another building go up in flames and literally on my fucking doorstep, Walthamstow, there has been another fire.
This in no way can be a coincidence.
All three areas are heavily muslim populated. At first they went with the trucks since it is quite unstoppable and now they're trying to set us on fire while we sleep.
I tried to doubt the Grenwell fire and even the Shadwell as just both coincidences but now even Walthamstow too. There can't be three fires in roughly the same area's all muslim populated in the same fucking week with nobody batting an eye to it.

standard.co.uk/news/london/walthamstow-fire-huge-blaze-breaks-out-at-restaurant-in-northeast-london-a3565486.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/817751/fire-london-shadwell-residential-firemen-block-investigation-team~

why haven't you left London yet user?

NOT a coincidence! Buy guns and lots of ammo ;)

Were these two buildings standing taller than the local minarets during?

During Bombedon?

Point

>setting their own on fire

I'm ok with this

Slum clearance
developers panting
and as a canny Yank said a moment ago ... minarets r us
Watch the spaces created by the fires

>towers house muds
>muds burn themselves down

wew

I want to very much, I don't even want to live in the UK anymore. I know that there are some areas here that are actually fine to live in but I feel like this whole country is going to be ruined through immigration very soon. It's like cancer.
I don't know which country I could travel to to live and be accepted.

honestly the troll in me is starting to straight up respect these guys for this point. I'm actually fucking finding myself siding with them if they do hilarious shit like this.

I really hope this continues

it's how the jews get insurance money to build new buildings

If they've found out that arson is quite literally the most effective method of homicide you're in trouble.

Lmaoo coming to london in about a month. Will i die?

>world houses muds
>muds burn world down

You'll probably be fine as long as you're away from the actual centre. I think anyone working in the main area of London at this point should wake up and consider that this will be the last day they live.

they o longer want apartments, they want to spread out to good neighborhoods. have homes.

I know I'm just lucky I live in a home rather than an apartment complex. I think it's very possible this is what they will do now along with trucking people down. Both forms of attack cannot be controlled or stopped.

>respecting idiots burning down their own building full of mudshites because they can't cook at normal times all tired and shit

Fridge broke lads

Can't wait to hear how cooking alive in your own apartment is part and parcel of living in London.

i'm wondering about this

>Is setting buildings on fire the new method of attack for terrorists?

Hopefully.

Sadiq Khan is an absolute fuck. After the first fire I was listening to him on the radio and he more or less said "go outside like normal and spend your money - give your money to me - what better way to combat terrorism and show our strength?"
I swear to god I want to cave his skull in.

That guy is a mole for sure, his close relative is a convicted terrorist.

I doubt it. It's all shitskins burning, and a decently working sprinkler system would put a dent in the plan

Fridge of peace

They burn their shitty council houses because they know they will get new ones now.

Time for Corbyn's place to be requisitioned see how he likes it.

You fucking cowards fix your fucking country don't run.

Wouldn't be surprised. It'd be a good method.
Wanna kill a lot of western apes and pigs?
Wait until everyone's sleeping.
Splash petrol around in the elevator, stairwells 1 & 2.
Light fire.
Watch everyone burn.

For bonus points try disabling fire alarm systems and barring emergency exits too.

We can't do anything. The only people who can do anything is the government and they love this shit. I'm not going to go on the street and start doing protests and acting like you monkeys in Berkeley because it does do fuck all.
If you could tell me that I could start a riot and it would magically fix this shit up then I'd do it today, I'd start the whole fucking group and do whatever it takes to fix this country but it's gone far beyond the point of repair. It's utterly fucked and even worse the people here are all fucking cucks who keep letting it happen.

Everything is useless. After the Manchester bombing the people thought it would be a good idea to sing a song in mass by Oasis. It didn't save the people who got stabbed in London a few days later, did it? Adding to that they thought it would be a good idea to do another, larger concert in Manchester like a week after. They're lucky then that their continued stupidity didn't get them killed like the rest. For those cucks it is only a matter of time here.

That is true, but if one of them went crazy with petrol around all the floors when people were sleeping I'm sure it would be relatively effective.

>muds never kill other muds
>middle east is peaceful
they don't think like people

Apparently this is from the last issue of ISIS' magazine. The attack in Melbourne, Australia recently where the terrorist got a hooker to the apartment to take hostage and ambush police was also a tactic featured in the same issue.

People don't fucking want it fixed. People vote for mass immigration, celebrate the destruction of our culture and way of life, cry out when immigrants die in a fire but avoid talking about when our own schoolkids are blown up and rejoice when the government cracks down with increasingly draconian restrictions on freedom.

Fuck this place, the majority of people neither want nor deserve saving of any kind. I'm leaving and focusing on raising a family somewhere that isn't a sinking ship.

I would be surprised if
1.IS or other towelhead would have done this.
2.(((ZOG))) gov. would sweep it under the rug.

>ISIS' magazine
if I read this to find out how they plan to murder me do I go on a terror watch list?

This.
Fuck this country and get your family out and live anywhere else that's better that this shithole.
Also user an example of how fucked this place is is how Sadiq Khan has willingly let in 400 immigrants who are connected with terrorism and did not fund the police to monitor them.
As I write this those 400 are literally walking around London. I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of them where behind these fires.
This country doesn't give a shit about itself. Sadiq would rather fund policing on the internet to prevent cyber bullying then monitoring some immigrants who don't like us and would bomb us given the opportunity. Fuck this place and fuck all the cucks who inhabit it.

>move
>still cucks everywhere.

Wow the world is full of cucks. Terrorists only go for cucks so u dont have to worry. as long as u are sufficiently non cucked, not saying its impossible, but to yo reduce ur chances of being terroristed signifigantly.

>the think it's Muslims who are setting the fires
No, it's the English fighting back

It's an interesting theory

its literally insurance.
that's all it is for fuck sake theres no massive conspiracy behind it.

I'm not saying there would be a massive conspiracy behind it. I'm saying these inbred terrorists would set shit on fire just to kill innocents in this country because that is what they do. I don't think it's something that's been thought about greatly, it's literally just a fire.