Where do you get your news Sup Forums?

I need some new news and information sources. Post YouTube channels, websites, etc... etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/rss/
thelibertymill.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here

Drudgereport is usually pretty good. It's a good place to skim over daily and see what's going on.

Pol works babi,

Dr.Layman gives inofmration on How branding and proper citations is used.

Sargon gives generally "based" information and have been caught only three times with miss information where one of these were corrected and not seen as major, and the other two were spelling mistakes.

Rebel Media is alraight - Conservative media

Lauren Shouterner talks about the Refugee crysis, However also is a supporter of the Atlas Fàsi.

For local news in your country, go to the official .gov page and find the RSS feed that provides the latest news from the government (yes this is set up by the government and not a public body)

That's obvious. I was looking for new news sources I hadn't previously considered.

zerohedge

>For local news in your country, go to the official .gov page and find the RSS feed that provides the latest news from the government
Wait, that exists in the U.S.?

RT, PressTV, MINTpress and almasdarnews for the other side of the story

I expect it to exist in about every nation with a .gov official domain. It is mostly used by the government officials and journalists directly.

Infowars, Fox News and here. I stay away from FAKE NEWS media like CNN.

usatoday.com/rss/

Maybe this will help? Did not bother to check it, I just did a quick google search

I have seriously started think if I live in a big bubble. Especially when I talk with normies. On the other hand everything seems to go bad so one could that Sup Forums is right.

Thank you user.

also veteranstoday is really good

Ryan Dawson

CNN should also be absolute shit tier desu.

mainstream news, just also listen to the original source

I stopped, looked all directions and am clear. May I pass now?
And I'm personally going to give you a helicopter ride when the time comes,

>le CIA puppet helicopter rides.
Take off the natsoc flag and change it to a lolbert flag.

>Rebel Media
It's run by a literal jew.

Yhe I should probably have mentioned that, they are extremly alopologetic and will never ever admit the faults of Israel

why? so you can target and destroy their reputations gtfo antifa commie

thelibertymill.com/

Have fun.