Tiny cock white Americanfag got brain damaged in North Korea

'Brutalised, terrorised and left severely brain damaged': Family devastated as US student held captive by North Korea is handed back unable to speak after 17 months in jail for 'stealing a tiny propaganda poster'

US student Otto Warmbier freed after being sentenced to 15 years hard labour
He is left with severe brain damage after 17-month detainment in North Korea
Doctors said he had suffered extensive tissue loss in all regions of the brain
The 22-year-old is unable to speak or communicate with his family, doctors said
Student's father, Fred Warmbier, hit out at Kim Jong-Un's authoritarian regime
He said the North Koreans have proven that they are 'not nature's noble men'
Warmbier sentenced for stealing a political banner from a North Korean hotel

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4609490/Freed-North-Korean-captive-Otto-Warmbier-returns-home.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_nationals_detained_in_North_Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would anybody want to go to a totalitarian country? And why would said person in said totalitarian country do anything that said totalitarian government didn't specifically allow said person to do?

And back to the first question, why do so many people travel to totalitarian countries for vacations? When Castro died I saw and heard several people everywhere saying how they wanted to travel to Cuba. Why?

How did he get brain damaged? I remember when he got arrested seemed a pretty fucking stupid thing to do.

I don't think anyone knows which is why it's pretty much proof that North Korea have done something. NK said he caught some sort of disease but the yanks have said this isn't the case.

Pretty sure he was brain damaged before going to best korea. You'd have to be brain damaged to think that's a good idea as an american citizen.

religious fucks that think god told them to go try and save their souls this happens alot apparently their still holding like 3 other dudes iirc and dennis rodman got another released a few years back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_nationals_detained_in_North_Korea

He probably suffered from brain damage because of drinking warm beer.

Norks said he got Botulism from bad grain and that caused it. Supposedly he was tested for botulism antibodies and was negative, so that's basically a lie.

>'stealing a tiny propaganda poster'

day`shawn just stole a lil tiny gold watch

lewayne just stole a tiny wallet

trayvon just stole a lil car

dis raciss

in 2018 these cunts will be removed from the face of the earth with righteous hell fire

im pretty imperterbable but this is fucked up and very sad

White people dont seem to understand that non-white's are sub-human.

Asian,blacks and brown spics might not even have souls.

false flag. Cia asset perpetrat ing a psychological operation.

The Norks aren't that bad

>commit a crime
>supposed to feel sympathy
piss off

Iraq got bombed for less.

Too bad NorKor doesn't have oil, or Kim would be dead already.

Lobotomy. That's the only logical explanation for missing brain tissue.

I guess that means you shouldn't break laws, especially in one of the most authoritarian countries in the world.

He was a dumbass but that is no excuse to destroy his brain or whatever they did to him.

>he was a dumbass
he committed a crime
he got what he deserved

Why would they need an excuse?

>Why would anybody want to go to a totalitarian country
Because cunts like the drunk from VICE made it cool and edgy

I hope they lobotomize you the next time you run a red light.

i don't run red lights though

>Warmbier
Deserved it.

And just what is the Doland going to do about this? Surely, Best Korea can't just go around, lobotomiziing burgers just like that??? WILL HE FINALLY DECLARE WAR ON THEM???

Why haven't we bombed them yet?

Nobody's saying all those future rappers shouldn't be punished but nobody is saying they should basically be executed for petty crimes either.

The big question nobody is answering...why did he go there?
Hell, it's even possible he was a N. Korean sympathizer, so why should I give a rat's ass about him? If he was there to proselytize, then why didn't his god protect him?
What the fuck is the story behind all this?

If they had kidnapped him and done this to him, I would be all for going to war, nuclear or whatever, with N. Korea, but this just smells like yesterday's fish.

Why does everyone accept the premise of him commiting a crime when the NK government are known liars and torturers?

It won't happen in our countries because of our laws and ethics. What spoiled brats tend to forget is that our laws and ethics are not intrinsic and neither are they universally accepted/appreciated. Hence why it hurts seeing naive cunts invite hordes of barbarians into our lands thinking some shitskin who used to know only what surviving on bare minimum in a wasteland, going through several wars/tribal disputes or whatever else the goatfuckers do, will somehow hold the same viewpoint and act like us. Europe was burned to the ground for less.

>Ill be fine! Im White! WHITE!

Given that the brain damage was consistent with oxygen deprivation, it could have been a failed attempt to off himself.

because he's a fucking nobody they have nothing to gain but sexual pleasure

If he was stupid enough to go on holiday to NK, then he's easily stupid enough to try and steal a souvenir too.

>Going to NK on your own free will

Basically suicide

The zipperheads would have stated that.

Lobotomy would leave scars. North Korea has a brain reducing secret weapon.

get rekt cunt
that's what you get for committing a crime in based korea

yeah it's called the internet

would understsnd if he went there to steal a cute NK girl,

>leave America to go to North Korea
>Basically die except worse

Oh well stupid games prizes

It's potentially embarrassing for them, depending on the circumstances.

Going to NK for shits and giggles next year anyway

Why didn't he just offer the hotel staff money for it?

serves him right. every commie should make a pilgrimage to the holy land of best korea and see how great gommienism is

Fate of all the capitalist pigs.

>if you dont agree that people should be turned into vegetables for stealing posters you are a spoiled brat

>He said the North Koreans have proven that they are 'not nature's noble men'
OHHHHHH SHITTT DOGGGG

HOLY FUUUUCCCKKKKKK

GOD DAMNNNN HE FUCKING SAID THAT SHIT? SHIIIITTTTT

seriously what kind of cuck faggotry is this

Trips comfirm

Well they do have coal...

No mate the brain essentially eats itself under such stress.

They deliberately don't use Alex Jones water filters?

probably (((enhanced interrogation))) involving electrodes and shit. typical commie shit

At least he had a good vacation first

Anyone that goes to NK deserves what they get. These edgelord tourists are directly funding the NK regime, an enemy of their own nations.

Traitor's reward.

North Korea are thought to have a ton of rare earth metals though.

>might
Sorry, but that's pretty clear by now. Just visit brown countries. Those people don't show any sign of having a soul. All they do is acquire shitcurreny to feed themselves and reproduce. No creativity. No arts. No pets. (Only domesticated animals are work animals).

Nothing that hints at a soul.

Therefore the NAP doesn't apply to brown """"people"""".

Norks have been put to death in gulag for less than stealing a piece of paper. What the fuck was he doing there anyway?

It's not real Communism. Just like real Fascism has never been tried.

really who cares about the stupid little faggot? he got what he deserved for visiting a hostile country.

fucking idiot, have as much sympathy for this fucktard as i do for every other retarded sjw snowflake that gets raped in islam shit/nigger countries who though they were untouchable because of muh libshit politics.

enjoy vegetable hell

You are a spoiled brat if you believe everyone thinks like you and shares your values, and therefore should have acted based on your values, especially in a totalitarian shithole. Nothing about having to agree with it. Learn to read subhuman.

this

Because while being degenerate commies the Norks love foreign currency more than they love communism. They would never fuck with a tourist without a reason because that would endanger one of their biggest foreign currency income streams. (Just look up what traveling to nork korea will cost you. You won't get it for less than $5k).

> implying the norks have internet

But yeah, that made me laugh so have a (you).

What are the chances of this catching on, like a new summer trend for the hip burger millennials? Body mods are super hot right now, I've heard.

>flag
fuck off statist pig. the day of the rope approaches!

It doesn't matter why anybody would want to go there, if you think he deserved this shit you are a sociopath

North Korea is a fascist state

>Lobotomy would leave scars. North Korea has a brain reducing secret weapon.
Chemical lobotomy.

Doesn't matter, though. If he was over there to "save" their souls, then, just before the needle entered through the eye-socket, he realized they don't have one.
And religion had lobotomized him long ago, anyway.

>he hides his flag because he's so ashamed of his country

>Warmbier
>American

Pick one. Warmbier is a super bavarian family name, it literally translates to
>warm beer
>mfw NK summoned the wrath of bavaria
>mfw NK loves bavarian beer

ive heard its stopping oxygen from going to the brain that does it.

one theory. What if they try to keep them in artificial coma and put them in some storage to save space. You don't need to guard them or feed them or anything. Minimum cost? but it fucked up because their breathing machine didnt work properly

there is videos of it

The idiots were agitating for war on FOX News last night. I'm not saying we should or shouldn't go to war with NK but certainly not over this. This should be a reminder to people that actions have consequences especially when dealing with souless flat faced gooks.

Go back to r/T_d, imbecile.

>commit a crime in a land where breathing in a non-state supported way gets you executed

Reminder to put every edgy 15 year old who supports North Korea before a firing squad

North Korea is literally one of the greatest countries on earth. No McDonalds, no jewish tranny homosex media marketed to children, racemixing is illegal, strong militarism, controls their own currency and resources, no unnecessary hedonistic material excess and exploitation of organic resources etc.

PS: Death to America

I've been to north korea and this guy definitely did something retarded. you get treated great and get awesome food and cool sights for a week. this guy is just dumber than a box of rocks

maybe next time don't go to that fucking land and commit a crime then dipshit
it's legal to fuck 14 year olds in japan if some gook zipperhead came to america and fucked a 14 year old i'd have his head

>Otto Warmbier
>American
>OTTO WARMBIER

Jesus Christ the guy had to know he was fucked the day he was born with that name

See:

he ain't doing shit about NK. he isn't doing anything usefull in generall for "the cause". just another globalist ensuring the people get fucked over by the elite. welcome to the brave new world.

>Went into restricted area to steal propaganda material.

Sure he did. Story makes no sense. He was a spy more likely. Got caught doing spy stuff. Got spy treatment

I traveled to cuba at least 30x in the last 15 years. It's pretty chill place full of natural beauty and if you're not a complete retard nothing ever will happen to you.

I use it as my escape the winter destination to sit at the beach, smoke some cigars and drink endless Havana Club (you would too, it's $2 per bottle). Why pay $1800 rent/month at home when I can live there in a comfy Hostel, eat out 3x a day and party every day for $1200/month?

lol

I wonder if they would do the same to Polish citizen considering that we have positive diplomatic relations with the Norks

I've been to Cuba. Got to fuck prime 10/10 16 year old girls for $2 a pop. Would recommend.

>there are literally stupid Americans out there that think they are immune to traveling to countries that are openly hostile to their government.
>Best Korea is so cool and based!!

>Warmbier
Got what he deserved, the little shit.

Weird that you mind went there. Gas yourself.

Dont break the law in foreign countries. Sounds like this faggot was brain dead before the norks pushed his shit in.

There's videos of him taking a poster off of a wall. That's literally all he did though

>surely this totalitarian regime isn't as totalitarian as they claim

>North Korea has a brain reducing secret weapon.
They weaponized image board culture.

>are 'not nature's noble men'

t. a guy whose country has most inmates per capita with horrendous gang violence and sexual violence in prisons.

Did they punish him for the crime in a greater fashion than they'd punish one of their one citizens? I'm pretty sure they didn't.. If you're a guest in country then you're subject to their laws unless you've got diplomatic immunity so don't be a fucking idiot.

What I've always found weird is that when in NK, he had a guide/handler by his side whole the time, because that's how being foreigner there works.

Why didn't he ask the guide if he can get those posters somehow or alternatively why didn't the guide stop him when he saw him stealing this thing?