Checkm8 Sup Forums

checkm8 Sup Forums

It's not "she used to be a man" it's "he is a man"

Bro they still have that man mentality no matter how much of their dick gets cut off. A kid grows up.

>she
>used to be

That's a terrible strawMAN

If ever tricked into bed by a tranny I will murder them.

A feminazi calls the whole world for generations pedos in hopes that somehow hides a dick on a tranny. Nothing new.

TRANNIES ARE MENTALLY ILL AND SHOULD BE SHOT

You can't tell me who to fuck

go fuck yourself

I don't think that's the correct usage of presume. She has no evidence to presume anything.

Guys, come on. Just fuck chicks with dicks. Ok. They can be fixer uppers. You can help them look like anzu

if a kid wears their parents clothes and yells "I'M AN ADULT" theyre still a kid

Rude.

Girls don't need surgery to become women.
What's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah.
NATURAL

make it a murder suicide because if you get that far you should definitely K.Y.S.

>her
>she
>used to be a man
>used to be

it's not that rude he probably doesn't even want to fuck himself anyways.

kys tranny

You're being extremely problematic. There are definitely some nazi dickgirls in this world.

>When the first post is the best post

fpbp

>you'll fuck women
Woman.
What are you, a degenerate ?
No sex before marriage, and marriage until death.

So if you dress up a kid like an adult it's not pedo?

I used to be a child, you're still a man.

kill yourself

>you
Money is on: Actually a Canadian close to the US border

You see that scene in American History X when Edward Norton makes the nigger bite the sidewalk and explodes his head with his shoe?
Yes, that's pretty much what would happen, in worse.

Yep!

>Its only about intercourse.

Now for real, can we just sage the 1-post-by-this-ID baby's hatebait?

Good idea

Everyone grows up
Not alot of guys have their dick flipped inside out and decide they want to be called she

Every adult used to be a child, so.

Hey this used to be a cucumber, but I carved it thinner, so now its a totally new vegetable. If you do not believe its a carrot you're rayciss

I'm Justin Trudeau. You should suck muslim dick.

Welp boys, looks like the Queen of Bad Decisions has done it again! She may never recover from this foolish tweet!

>I presume you're not a pedo either

If you can't impregnate it, it's not a woman.
Yes, I know some women may be infertile but you get the point.

I'd reverse the situation and make him out to be the bigot for attacking legitimate pedophiles in this argument.
Watch people flock to my defense.

this

>Five years ago

"Why don't you support gay marriage? It doesn't affect you in any way, you're just a bigot!"

>Today

"What do you mean you won't fuck (man with penis removed)! You're a monster! You should fuck who I tell you to fuck!"

>There are definitely some nazi dickgirls in this world
And they go straight into the gas chambers

For fucks sake. Now before we smash we must ask for:
>State ID or DL to confirm age
> Chromosome tests to confirm gender
>23 & me results to confirm not a nigger

>still flogging the 'sucking fenis is gay meme'
>c.2017

ya'll a bunch of poofta faggots

What a stupid counter argument. Fucking a woman who was a child(past, and is a woman now) is not pedophilia. A man is a man and a woman is a woman, because they are two biological halves of procreation. A man can never bear a child naturally, and a woman can never produce semen naturally. It's not difficult.
What kind of IQ do these people possess? What's the extent of their education? I need to know because this is some next-gen stupid.

Exactly

Every corpse used to be a person. Fuck a corpse or your not cool

They didn't 'used' to be guys, they are still guys. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

OHOHOHOHO. SNAP.

bigot

(You) first Jizztun

Why is this trans thing such a big deal anyway? They're like 0.3% of the US population, who gives a shit? Chances are, you'll probably never even meet one in real life

So much this

>implying I'll ever fuck women
checkm8

Yes, if you suck dick, you're a faggot
Sorry user
You are a fag

This is vegan logic.

>oh you would eat a grilled chicken sandwhich? Well I guess you would eat a live chicken too because that's the same thing just before.

I won't fuck her she IS A MAN.

U ain't gonna b8 me

>Can I have sex with this 3 year old girl now that she's 21?

>my whole identity revolves around my crotch area
>I'm not selfish!

Extremely vocal yet small minority.
Even among straight cis leftists, few of them actually campaign to make normal people not disgusted about sausages made from vagina flesh

All adults were kids, not all adults were the opposite sex. It fkn retarded. Plus one in 5 have aids its fkn disgusting ...