>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGh7f742zqg
redstate.com/joesquire/2017/06/15/breaking-trump-administration-suspends-dapa-keeps-daca/
youtube.com/watch?v=QZCzHYMEIeo
freebeacon.com/national-security/trump-to-announce-revised-u-s-cuba-policy-in-miami-friday/
businessinsider.com/homeland-security-chief-john-kelly-im-the-best-thing-that-happened-to-daca-2017-3
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/07/dhs-john-kelly-not-targeting-daca-repatriation/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/11/john-kelly-dhs-secretary-suggests-dreamer-amnesty/
businessinsider
archive.is/DZGhG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's this about Trump audio?

Hi

awoo

SPICS
ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
BTFO

Oh boy Mueller gonna get Donald's tax returns

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Good morning

nightshift is over, short yourselves out.

>yet another narrative does under actual scrutiny

Did it last night actually. All memeing aside can TRS at least see he is doing actions like this and give Trump a chance?

Today is the anniversary of the escalator
I hope we see that on the OPs

I need some good Trump phone wallpapers

Hey, wait a minute... are you the finn shill we had during the election?

If you are, I have a request for you: Please come back

These new shills are shit at their job, and they never make OC pasta like you were always good with.

Oh who am I kidding, you are just some new skill who is using a proxy, finn shill will never return

>mfw

they just compared investigation to Iran–Contra

News Media = sliced and DICEd

youtube.com/watch?v=qGh7f742zqg

MSNBS
>self referential, masturbatory fantasy zone for fluoride zombies.

Who the fuck cares about TRS? They are subversive fucks. They will be gassed when the times comes, especially that homosexual Richard Spencer.

TOO SOONS

I wonder what the poll was asking specifically. If it was asking me how I think the GOP leadership is I would have a different answer from how I think Trump is doing.

I dunno what Joe was referring to earlier, no mention of it in the past segment

Where is the wall? He's not talking about it anymore..

Quintessentially British

I just wonder if any of them will ever wake up from the blackpill, or if gassing truly is the final solution for them.

>TRS

who cares. They peddle their blackpilled garbage podcasts for the shekels

Maybe it is just me, but has anyone else noticed HAPPEINGS have been spiking over the last week or so?

Do you think Kat Timpf goes ass to mouth?

I was really referring to the Goyim who fall for TRS' shekel grabbing

JUNE SURPRISE, GET READY DRUMPFIES

She looks like Andy Dick so maybe.

>Ramadan
It's not too surprising.

Oh yeah! This year's Ramadan Bombathon has not been disapointing

she looks like ass to mouth is to vanilla for her
bet she is into high impact violent fisting or something

The wall is in play. Contactor wanna be's are constructing prototype sections which will be placed out on ye border. Team Trump will choose the best for production.
>Bringing the Apprentice model to RL... What a President :-)

take a shot every time someone on morning joe says Trump

You would think so but that particular segment is "right" in name only. They are quite leftist in proposed policies for a supposed conservative group. It's not for spite they align with Tulsi, they are a lot like chanology Sup Forums in ideology and methodology.

Meanwhile on ICE HQ (pic related)

>watching morning joe
>ever

The fun begins.

I think my favorite ICE news so far was when they arrested that cook after eating his food and said, "You made this? Well done... well done.... HOWEVER!"

Too soon, asshole!

Those FEMA camps can easily be retrofitted into death camps. We'll need them for the commies anyway.

That was amazing. I think my sides were in orbit for at least a week.
>wasting money on commies
Bullets you mook. Not gas chambers. Boolet.

GET 'EM OUTTA HERE
GET 'EM OUT

CONFISCATE THEIR COATS

Quick rundown on her? I forget what happened

I said death camps, no need for gas chambers when we have so much surplus ammo.

No wall, but are you not entertained by MSM being bullied and special counsels? COME ON, MAN! Go back to sleep and keep the tv on. Sleep sleep sleep... good goy

>That was amazing. I think my sides were in orbit for at least a week.

Imagine it, they have been restrained for 8 years and are now acting out everything they have thought up over these last few years

Who here served in the Great Meme War of 2016?

When do we get our veteran's badges?

Why does it seem like the people in Trumpgeneral are so much different from the people on the rest of Sup Forums? Even the people from the rest of Sup Forums?

Is it really a bunch of redditors and breitbart boomers?

Commies, leftist, nigs and illegals forgot what fear feels like. Fear should be the greatest weapon here. They think killing republicans, punching conservative women, deathtreating the president and his family is a fun little game. It's really bizarre

We need a remembrance

Less shit posting, they stay on topic.

>You made this? Well done... well done.... HOWEVER!

Hahahahahahaha, those guys are living the dream. Imagine the number of illegal aliens they caught and had to release while taunting them and then finally getting a shot of really sending them back with no way to return. That's awesome

Some Jew writer made joke tweets about spaceballs and it offended some of our dumber compatriots who thought his 'digs' at President Skroob were digs at Trump.
No idea how you reach this conclusion when he directly referenced Skroob's plan to suck air out of planet Druidia though

I missed this one, quick rundown on "some hot girl on a bed and it always being too soon" anyone?

Trump Administration has rescinded DAPA (which never went into effect in the first place due to based Texas courts blocking it). Unfortunately DACA is still on the books, which sucks. No doubt lefties in his inner circle (Ivanka) urged him to keep it because as he said himself "these are terrific kids." Never mind the fact that all these "kids" have to say is that they are under 35 and were brought her before 2010 to get a de facto amnesty card.

>redstate.com/joesquire/2017/06/15/breaking-trump-administration-suspends-dapa-keeps-daca/

>CONFISCATE THEIR COATS
We don't do that anymore. plebbit ruined it.
My bad.
That has to be terrible. I'm surprised ICE hasn't went crazy yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZCzHYMEIeo

AAAAAAHHHUUULLLLAAAARRRRRRRRR Snackbar!

> breitbart boomers

That's a nice expression I'm seeing tossed around. I bet I can analyze its use and track its origin to see who these people are.

Ok, if you are not part of this thread but is part of "the rest of Sup Forums" link to any comment you made outside of this thread.

Hi (((8ch)))

Funny how every single public face in the alt right is controppo to you

Seriously wtf is happening in that pic?

They're worse in some ways than yours were. Funny how they're doing this now and not on October 25.

>Bullets you mook. Not gas chambers. Boolet.

Helicopters work too. Although we have a lot of commies. Would probably have to use a chinook.

>We don't do that anymore. plebbit ruined it.

I don't go on plebbit so how did they "ruin" it?

...It's not? It is pretty similar to a few other generals I have visited. Any supposed difference would be because of that.

Jews at the beach

I think it's pretty self-explanatory

DACA needs to be actively renewed in 2018 or it's going away on its own. Trump himself at the campaign made remarks on how they need to be treated "humanely" (I think that's the term he used) so we'll have to wait and see.

Trump to travel to Miami on Friday to announce revised Cuba policy.

>freebeacon.com/national-security/trump-to-announce-revised-u-s-cuba-policy-in-miami-friday/

Alright

One shekel was lost to the tides, the Joos are grieving through dance.

>tfw have rode on those same escalators

Good guys with guns don't exis.....

DACA is merely a prestigious title at this point; it affords them no protection outside of media outrage

>Helicopters work too. Although we have a lot of commies. Would probably have to use a chinook.
Fire also works.
>I don't go on plebbit so how did they "ruin" it?
They've pretty much run it into the ground so I hear.

> I don't go on plebbit so how did they "ruin" it?

The same way they ruin everything: they take a good context dependent thing and repeat it ad nauseum outside its context. A lot like little kids when they learn a new swear word.

Commies are going to get BTFO

>they were Spics too
good job Georgia.

That's NYC isn't it?

hmmm

> 1 post by this id

Do not really make you an expert in board culture does it? Got any other?

Oh shit HAHAHAHA

It does worry me that Kelly has advocated for giving full amnesty to "dreamers" though.

>businessinsider.com/homeland-security-chief-john-kelly-im-the-best-thing-that-happened-to-daca-2017-3
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/07/dhs-john-kelly-not-targeting-daca-repatriation/
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/11/john-kelly-dhs-secretary-suggests-dreamer-amnesty/

>Fire also works.

Whynotboth.jpg.

>They've pretty much run it into the ground so I hear.
>The same way they ruin everything: they take a good context dependent thing and repeat it ad nauseum outside its context

I've never even seen them or anyone else use it like that. I only associate it with Trump and the rallies.

A magical place.

Archived that for you

>businessinsider com/homeland-security-chief-john-kelly-im-the-best-thing-that-happened-to-daca-2017-3
archive.is/DZGhG

These are people that are allowed to roam the streets

Wait, what? You aren't even the same person I was replying to.

Why does Florida love Bill Nelson so much?

Not today as I just woke up. I mostly tend to target Irish related threads and purposefully piss off everyone for (you)s as an Irish-American; Occasionally pop into religious threads too.

>just unkowningly rused' Portubro
top kek

I hope they all get those tats, easier to catch them when they're deemed a Terrorist organization !

Branding oneself only makes it easier to identify your affiliation, so this isn't too bad for the near future.

>I mostly tend to target Irish related threads

Good. Easier to identify.

What an idiot.

t. Irishman

I've said it before. DACA amnesty is one he'll of a bargaining chip. Let me ask you guys. Would you sacrifice DACA for a full repeal of the NFA? How about congressional term limits via a constitutional amendment?

>I mostly tend to target Irish related threads

>Rosenstein should recuse himself

GO TO BED MARK