Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vnesheconombank
wired.com/story/robert-mueller-special-counsel-investigation-team/
wired
archive.is/q5IFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((SPECIAL COUNSEL)))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhehehehehe

When will the witch hunt stop? I am not a Trump fan and I even think this is total bullshit. It is to the point now that I think it is all staged for the masses.

Shit, I called this and I was right. He's going to be impeached.

Trump should stand down before he is impeached like Nixon

Who hired this guy and why?
He has conflicts of interest all over the place.

officials are the new 'sources' ?

Sure, they are going to impeach him because someone misunderstood the meaning of the word hoped

these nyt/wapo claims never come to fruition and the media looks more and more obsessed...at this point its obvious that john miller is the leaker

This headline is literally saying the sky is blue. Mueller wouldnt be doing his job if he didnt investigate the very thing he was put there for. It's just the media trying to make a big deal about nothing

>officials say
>sources say
>unnamed sources
>unnamed officials from departments unknown
FAKE
FUCKING
NEWS

Thought he was supposed to investigate Trump's alleged Russian connections? How is this obstruction of justice shit related?

I do hope nothing bad happens to your kids tonight, user. That would be a right shame.

"officials"
sure is literally nothing in here

What are they going to find out exactly? That Trump is actually 3 smaller billionaires in a trenchcoat?

>5+ months into all these investigations
>nothing
>thinks something is going to magically just turn up

I hope you idiots keep at this for 3 more years, because by then, you'd have focused all your energy on Trump and none on actually getting a candidate up to run well against him. It'd be a literal fucking who.

I hope for that every night, what's your point?

the obstuction is supposed to be covering for general flyn who is in some shit right now and might actually be a foreign spy at this point

Get used to saying Madam President, Drumpanzees. You think they'll add 7 months onto her presidency to make up for wasted time?

Isn't that what the probe was about anyway?

Trump should just pardon Flyn and end it then.

Nothing, I'm just expressing my concern. Wasn't that obvious?

I'm delighted that a term so simple as "fake news" finally shows the ignorant masses what many have known for ever about media.

t. Anonymous source for CNN

It's called a threat retard.

Every president is investigated all the time. The msm just makes a big deal because the hate trump

that wouldn't look very good right now

besides what then if flyn is really a spy?

Nigger we don't prosecute spies. We just spy on them.

>It won't stop.

He's not going to be impeached.

FUCKING ORANGE CHEETO NAZI!!

How do you know? since when is hoping someone stays safe a threat?

if flyn is a spy and a foreign power tried to influence our president using him then it's every bit the act of war the left claims it is

if he is a spy and trump pardons him then it's time to start listening when they talk of collusion

(((SPECIAL SOUNSEL)))

>Russian Narrative Dead
Remember Comey said there was no Russian Ties. Now it's "Obstruction."

Wow Trump is literally The Don now in every way

This is why they will lose in 2018 also. Ha.

I don't follow on either of those conclusions. Seems to me if he's a spy he's going to get disappeared and quietly interrogated for years.

>possible
>officials say
Means nothing until something concrete happens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vnesheconombank

Robert Mueller Chooses His Investigatory Dream Team

wired.com/story/robert-mueller-special-counsel-investigation-team/

Profit denial

>wired com/story/robert-mueller-special-counsel-investigation-team
archive.is/q5IFI

and if trump tries to save him its going to look a lot like trump has something to hide

even to me and I campaigned for him