Brit/pol/ - Jo Cox memorial Edition

>Brexit negotiations will start on Monday, UK govt confirms
rt.com/uk/392463-brexit-negotiations-start-monday/

>The homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED for Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

>Did EU regulation mean deadly cladding was used on Grenfell Tower?
express.co.uk/news/uk/817651/london-fire-grenfell-tower-block-cladding-latest-updates-european-union-regulations

>Majority of Brits say proper Brexit good for UK
westmonster.com/majority-of-brits-say-proper-brexit-good-for-uk/

>Theresa May to meet Sinn Fein as Philip Hammond is accused of delaying DUP deal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/theresa-may-meet-sinn-fein-amid-fears-dup-deal-could-undermine/

>No more survivors likely, say rescuers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40284233

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rosskempsell/status/875664070975860737
youtu.be/GVwdKfLOa5o
argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/33021141/c_1/1|category_root|Home and garden|33005908/c_2/2|33005908|Home improvements|33007046/c_3/3|cat_33007046|Home security and safety|33010665/c_4/4|cat_33010665|Carbon monoxide and smoke alarms|33021141.htm
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40296649
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R JO

First for based inferno.

Official pic

Rip Joe's cocks

I hate swedes invading out country
What's his name again?

>twitter.com/rosskempsell/status/875664070975860737

Joe Cocks!

Literally no one white

Only 6 victims, The others are animals.

RIP
Gloria Trevison (Italian)
Marco Gottardi (Italian)
Tony Disson (English)
Sheila Smith (English)
Steve Power (English)
Denis Murphy (Irish)

>She died for nothing.
Kek

I think it's Erik Johanson, if I recall correctly.

Put this all over social media.
This will red pill normies about the absolute state of """"""""""Great"""""""" Britain in the year of our lord 2017.

Maybe tweet it at KTHopkins or some other "alt right" figurehead.

Glad to see my shit reposted.
F

Nothing of value was lost. Except that white lad with the charming smile.

youtu.be/GVwdKfLOa5o
All stand for our national anthem

I'm just carrying over my post from the last thread:
>What are Nigerians like, britbongs? I'm a white guy and I started dating a Nigerian Girl at Uni. She's a very sweet girl, but is rather clingy. Thoughts?

Nah there's a few, but they're lost in the sea of non-whites.

>steve power
>sheila smith
>denis murphy
>tony disson

there's like 4 more in the 'maybe' category, but yeah it's fucking disgusting that this is the demographic makeup of london, our fucking capital

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE GRENFELL TOWER TRAGEDY

> 2009 - Lakanal House tower block catches fire killing 6 people. The local authority is prosecuted for lapses in fire safety. A review is promised by the Labour government after pressure from the Fire Protection Association (FPA).

> 2010 - Building Regulations Act is published, including provisions for fire safety. Conservatives win election, a review is promised by the new government after more pressure from the FPA and warnings that the BR act does not go far enough.

> 2013 - Boris Johnson overrules the ruling body of the London Fire Brigade and uses legal action to inflict £29m in cuts. Closing 10 fire stations, cutting firefighters by 552, losing 14 fire engines and cutting minimum staffing levels from 5 to 4. By the time he steps down as Mayor of London he inflicts a further £100m in cuts to £130m total and the loss of 7000 firefighters. Fire prevention measures carried out by the service drop by over 25%. When challenged by a committee on fire safety on how cutting the fire service would not increase deaths, Boris replies "get stuffed".

> 2013 - All Party Parliamentary Group on Fire Safety and Rescue produces a report strongly recommending installation of fire suppression systems and sprinklers in 4000 tower blocks throughout Britain. The Grenfell residents action group publishes a report warning that their landlord is putting their safety at risk by restricting the access ways to their car park. They are ignored by their landlord.

> 2013 - 2016 Conservative housing ministers sit on All Party report without action, promising they are "looking at it", including housing minister Gavin Barwell.

She died for our sins m8

> 2016 - Conservatives vote against a Labour motion to make sure all landlords and housing associations ensure residences are fit for human occupation, including provisions for fire safety. The motion is denied by 312 votes to 219. 72 of the MP's voting against are landlords. The Grenfell residents action group publish a report warning people will die in a fire before the landlord takes notice of their poor fire safety provisions. They are ignored by their landlord.

> 2017 - Ex housing minister Gavin Barwell becomes Prime Minister Theresa May's chief of staff. He never actions the All Party Parliamentary report recommendations. Grenfell Tower is reduced to rubble with the deaths of at least 17 residents as a fire spreads through the building in 4 minutes. It has no fire suppression system or sprinklers. The stairwell is not adequate for a full building evacuation. The emergency lighting is missing from half of the floors. The fire service struggle to reach the building due to previous car park modifications causing access issues as warned by the resident action group in 2013.
The death toll could rise to over a 100.

Is there a vid of the queen getting yelled at and will giving some back?

Shitskins died, Labour cries.

it's gonna be a hot summer isn't it boys.

This outrage at Theresa May feels similar to the Princess Diana outrage. Does anyone really give a fuck?

That's not very progressive, Hans.

>conveniently ignores the fact that the new Labour MP for the area was on the board of directors for that very building
>conveniently ignores the fact that 200 firemen and 40 fire engines were on scene within 6 (six) minutes despite EVIL TORY CUTS
>conveniently ignoring the fact that the Blair government was responsible for cutting fire safety regulations in the first place (2005)
>conveniently ignoring the fact that 'government says I have to' is not the only viable reason for making improvements to fire safety
>conveniently ignoring the fact that minimum standards are indeed minimum standards, are are the rock bottom legal requirement not a target
Do fuck off lad

Report of the week on floor 21

wew

>yfw someone claims the BBC has a right wing bias

>When challenged by a committee on fire safety on how cutting the fire service would not increase deaths, Boris replies "get stuffed".

Gosh that one's come back to bite him at a most inconvenient time.

>reviewbrah
Cheeky cunt

You want a shocking demographic make-up, look no further than the BBC m8

It's an unholy alliance of liberals and Muslims.

is that will smith at 19

Mummy's here!

>Mummy's here!

Absent Mummy's here.

Anglo so beady you can't tell his pupils apart from his irides.

Does the BBC actually have a left wing Bias though? I know that's the meme but I can't really think of any examples other than it being mostly pakis and when they got caught making the audiences overwhelmingly left wing against UKIP so they had to apologise.

Was Question Time worth watching last night?

I don't get it Sup Forums. We've got a clear case of slashing 'red tape' and treating those at the bottom like dirt leading to all this death, and you're still fighting your countrymen rather than the state who allowed all this?

>hurt durr all these dead Muslims is great
>I hope the white people who died voted Labour!

It's baffling. If the state could house you in accommodation this shitty and cheap, they would. If they could deregulate enough, your landlord would most likely let you live in accommodation like this. This isn't going to be something that only affects people you don't like forever; if you don't make sure this kind of thing is stopped in its tracks it'll spread.

This is the Government taking the piss and relying on people like you parroting 'nothing of value was lost'. If you keep it up you'll be next on the list of 'people its alright to not give a fuck about'.

Reports of the risk of fire had been circulating since 2009, and its been sat on. Fire services in the area were decimated by cuts, with the Tories taking the council to court when they wouldn't enforce them. When asked about this, Boris Johnson responded with 'Get stuffed'.

Both the lack of sprinklers and the difficulty for emergency services to park were bought to the landlord and ignored illegally. Residents were unable to take him to court due to cuts to the legal aid budget.

In 2013 the housing minister said he was looking at it. In 2016, 312 MP's voted against making social housing safe for human habitation. 72 of those MPs were landlord. They won 312-219.

Now May is looking to sweep all of this under the table, issuing D-orders under fear of social unrest.

But some Muslims died so its all fine amirite

>conveniently ignores the fact that the new Labour MP for the area was on the board of directors for that very building

Yes mate and she resigned years before the safety concerns were raised
But lets not let that get in the way of some good ol anti Labour spin ;)

Fuck off you nigger faggot

Joe Cox was kind of hot

what's he thinking?

>'people its alright to not give a fuck about'
It's already perfectly okay to not give a fuck about us, why do you think we are as we are?

>your countrymen

No

Sky News reporting on Muhammad-Bin-Thatnaif outside Parliament.

Clearly click bait

>being concerned about standards slipping and unavoidable death going unchallenged makes me a nigger faggot.

Never change Brit/pol/.

Am I the only one who's starting to notice a pattern here?

Doesn't hang about does he? Fucking hell

>all this memery from Corbyn about seizing the homes of the rich to house the survivors

Literally a violation of the European Convention of Human Rights

Why is he bringing terrorism in to the question?

White cops oppressing POC? Trust me we all see it

yes

My point was more that this could happen to anyone if they're poor or reliant on the state. Its not limited to race, and if you let the race of the victims be your only focus you're giving a free pass to the deregulation and greed that allows things like this to happen.

It's not the Tories fault this would have happened under a Labour engorgement, fireman did the same job they would have done without the cuts.

Jesus. He did this for Manchester as well, before deleting it.

>We agreed how great they were that they housed so many. It's a shame they didn't pack in a few more ragheads before lighting the fuckers up like a catherine wheel.
woah, what did he mean by that?

Will you fuck off lad
More government is not an appropriate response to people failing to practice basic fire safety principles, and I'm talking about both the building owners AND the residents
If they were concerned about fire safety, they shouldn't have moved in
>b-but maybe it was their only option
Then they should've fucked off back to Pakistan you disingenuous cunt

When you are looking for a new home, you do not choose one you're concerned may be a fire trap

It's common sense

fake news

I think it's more of a socially liberal bias desu

is this what this sad fuck's life is now?

>every show they produce is full of blacks
>'this' section exists on their website
>every single comedian they employ parrots left wing propaganda non-stop
>firing white males to make room for minorities
>constantly shilling for immigration and ``refugees''
>outright lies about any right wing political figure (UKIP, BNP, Tommy Robinson, Trump, Putin, Assad, etc.)
>always fill audiences with left wingers and pakis
>'Syrian Migrant Killed in German Blast'

I wonder.

Someone in the last thread made a comment like 'the white people voted Labour so I'm glad their dead'. Also, by focusing solely on the race of those involved you ignore the causes of this event and so allow it to happen again potentially, and then it might effect someone you do consider your countrymen. Laughing this off as undesirables being killed is allowing your country to be bent over and fucked.

All these problems would be ameliorated if we had fewer muslims (and non-whites)

Ultimately, we need people to pay more taxes, but people don't want to pay taxes to house Fatima and her 12 kids, but they would be more willing if it was Tim and Sarah who work in their building and are just about managing.

You see all these council houses in London? They were largely built after the war for returning soldiers and their families. This mass-house building program would never ever happen today.

>2016 - Conservatives vote against a Labour motion to make sure all landlords and housing associations ensure residences are fit for human occupation, including provisions for fire safety. The motion is denied by 312 votes to 219. 72 of the MP's voting against are landlords.
>fit for human occupation
thats a very vague term. all houses should have fire alarms due to common sense, but is it for the state to mandate common sense?
>72 MPs are landlords
insinuation, but needs more explaining. how many own tower blocks and how many just rent out a second home?

loving every laugh, well done lad

HOW DOES A HELICOPTER SHOOT WATER

THIS FUCKIN TARD

Brexit negotiations start Monday... Twitter & jew book are gonna be hilarious!

>someone you do consider your countrymen
my countrymen do not live stacked up like cattle

The issue was it wouldn't be a fire trap if the regulations around fire safety were upheld. They weren't because landlords are cheap fucks and many MPs are either landlords themselves or lobbied by landlords. That's not more government, its enforcement of our current regulations .

I don't see why a private individual like Theresa May should be hounded for meeting darkies that she has never met, probably just to be heckled like the paki mayor

Africans are pretty cool in general (except the islamic ones and the u wot m8 types). Is she christian? Marry her and start attending her gospel church they look like fun

>we visited a tower block once
>then we bought a bought and moored it in a very white rich part of London with no shitskins within 500m of us

really joggles my noggle.

it's fucking madness, visit the BBC education section every day or so, guaranteed pro-women articles. If men are featured they're basically minorities.

BBC NEWS RIGHT NOW

>30 confirmed dead now
>76 missing

The causes of the event were England being one of the most densely populated countries in the world whilst accepting in net 300k+ immigrants a year forcing us to pack them into commie blocks because we have fuck all houses so if they didn't want this to happen to them they shouldn't have come here

Britain is a multi-racial nation. We literally had an empire that people of every race on this planet was a part of.

You can't argue this.

30 DEAD NOW

argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/33021141/c_1/1|category_root|Home and garden|33005908/c_2/2|33005908|Home improvements|33007046/c_3/3|cat_33007046|Home security and safety|33010665/c_4/4|cat_33010665|Carbon monoxide and smoke alarms|33021141.htm

wew that was hard
stupid racists not letting foreigners use argos

Oh fuck off, the English get it infinitely worse than these paki cunts and nobody bats a fucking eyelid. Why should I give a fuck that some pakis got burned to death? Why should I try to "rise above it" in order to "stick it to the man" when the man doesn't give a fuck what's stuck to it?

>explicitly explain the chain of events that led to rent being more important than human life
>its the Muslims fault

Divide and rule. Its working.

> Corbyn visits the victims, he is lauded as a holy man
> May visits the victims, it is lauded as a PR stunt.

You cannot win.

If she is not a moron she is probably a statistical outlier and if you have kids with her they will regress to the mean and be dumb as fuck.

>implying masses of cheap imported labour doesn't correspond with cheap housing

4000 tower blocks will need sprinklers and any danger cladding replaced.

30M x 4000 so £12 billion that must be spent to refit social housing. For the memory of the victims. Westminster must pay.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-40296649

Britian is a nation, or was. The Empire never was, it was an empire of nations.

>this cock eyed bloke on the left

>May chooses to visit the emergency services first
>SHE IS IGNORING THE VICTIMS
>May chooses to visit the victims first
>SHE IS IGNORING THE BRAVE EMERGENCY SERVICES

One eye on the pussy, one eye on the blaze.

Really shows how non-British London is.

DEAD WOMAN WALKING

Imagine if May had actually shown up at the scene there would basically be a riot by the animals that live there, Corbyn was basically in his element with he all the poor and foreign who he promised free shit to that they won't be getting.
Corbyn is a scumbag

Wake up retard. People don't feel guilty about being greedy if non-whites are appropriating the resources of white people via taxes.

Let's put it this way in simple language. You earn £30,000. One day the government knocks on your door and says "Right now, we take £8K in taxes from you, we need to increase that to £16K for the next 10 years due to the housing shortage, we are building houses".

What would you say? Do you think you would be happier paying it if you're housing some filthy Paki terrorists or if you were housing some other white person you were at school with and you have familiarity with?

for example, 3 on there at the moment
>Call not to 'wrap girls in cotton wool'
>Term genius 'alienates female students'
>'Boys don't like books about girls'

Check back in a few days to see a whole new batch of pro-female bullshit, guaranteed. Just something I've noticed

Mummy

>Defending May

Imagine being this cucked

I never said you should care about the people who died in this fire if you dont already.

I said you should be aware this is indicative of lower standard's across the board. I even spelt out the process that led to this point, and it was to do with MPs and Landlords rather than immigrants.

If you want to live a sheltered life where shitskins are the only problem then that's your choice, but sooner or later these issues are going to hit closer to home and then it'll be too late to realise how blinkered your position was.

So the final death toll will be around 106?