PAGAN thread

Wake up sheeple, drop your fake semitic gods, Evropa is calling!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
youtube.com/watch?v=jqSsTIlthPA
mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ!dCoj2BgC
safarmer.com/Indo-Eurasian/Mercurius.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pagans didn't build anything

by Vargs logic, all pagan Greek/Roman culture is mudblood nigger culture

>by Vargs logic
Whot the fuck said Varg is our ideological leader. I've been a pagan long before I saw his videos on yt.
Same for the majority of pagans on Sup Forums I believe

Post something great that european pagans built, but not Graeco-Roman
I dare you

Interesting then what kind of neopagan you are.
What's your opinion on european christians?
Are they and their 2000 year history european?

Stonehenge.

Where is the problem then?Fucking muslim,nigger and jew loving pagan cucks with their divide and conquer shit.

The Anatolian Dark Heptad and Iyarri the leader of the hunt.

Praise Perun amiright??

paganism will be the next pol meme now that pepe is lost

As long as you are not like Varg, a fucking retard, I think I'm ok with you being Pagan

But please. Don't call my God "semitic", please. Christianity has been in Europe so long it has become more European than Semitic in so many ways.

If we could respect each other that would be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

I am Rodnjeverec, a Slavic pagan

Not really good but I won't be eternally butthurt about it. I can normally talk and exist among christians since they represent the majority of my people.

>Are they and their 2000 year history european?
Went from literal slaves to kangz, destroyed pagan holy sites in their way. It's an invasive and dangerous foreign cult

>t.nigger feet kisser
fuckong lmao christ cuck

I am with Odin, and he is with me.

Absolutely!

Thanks.

Cultural polytheism is fine. There's nothing wrong in maintaining your pagan roots, customs, festivities, etc.

But let's be serious. Nobody believes seriously in the old gods. In the ancient Rome religion was nothing but a social issue. There was nothing of faith involved. Same in current day Japan.

Me being a Christian doesn't mean I support the current Pope

I studied in a Jesuit school since I was 6 years old. Then I went to a Jesuit college.

I'm a Jesuit, just like the Pope. But I'm not a Liberal like him.

>But please. Don't call my God "semitic", please
What's wrong with addressing it correctly? Your father is JHVH, a jewish god, the son was some semite speaking Aramaic.
I don't care if it was here for 6193y, it is originally semitic

Daily reminder: use Thunar if you are running GNU+Linux.

Paganism is obese bog nigger matriarchy, muddied by proto-european tradition. They worship trees for the same reason that they worship women, it is an inherently effeminate faith and is chained to the earth rather than soaring to the skies

If paganism is so great then why did the Romans adopt christianity? Why do you care what other people believe in? Stick to your own and make a difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqSsTIlthPA

> pagans

Basically traitors.

>he doesn't worship Svarun

Well at least you're not fully Vargtarted.

I actually know some Rodnovery dudes and they seem cool. They respect european christian achievements but still dislike christians.

>I don't understand paganism
Try moar. Paganism isn't something like catholicism, there isn't only one "version" of it.

I care because white people need strength now, we need to become more sharp and defensive and christianity teaches forgiveness, the other cheek, the last is the first in my kingdom and such semitic rubbish.
It is slave morality meant for slaves, not for the free people aka Aryans like us.

Because with christianity they could control larger masses as it is montheistic religion and more enjoyable for poor.
But they forgot to turn germans on it.

Christ cuckes better watch out

kys larping faggot

Any of the faiths practiced by the sedentary European and Europoid peoples are degenerated and effeminate.

Esoteric Christianity is closer to aryan animism than any of the pagan faiths.

>Esoteric Christianity is closer to aryan animism than any of the pagan faiths
Except for the actual IE religions of course

>vice

Does this work anywhere in the northern hemisphere?

No, those are obese bog nigger matriarchal faiths of sedentary cucks.

Why?

Did someone call for a crusade? GTFO of Christian lands, heathens.

>If we could respect each other that would be great

I don't have a problem with Christians 2bh

Here is Moses' god Yahweh. Notice that neither Abraham nor Moses denied the existence of other gods, they just devoted themselves to one god exclusively (El and Yahweh, respectively).

Bonus: Looks like Yahweh and his consort Asherah are watching a calf suck a bull's penis

Alright, so what exactly do you do? What is the theology of paganism, what is the doctrine, and how do you practice it in real life? Are there any form of prayers or other rituals, which one of the gods are the right one, do you even believe in them or do they serve as symbolic figures?

Indoeuropean paganism was shit, mud, human sacrifices and slavery, a religion centered on mother Earth and nature. It was the same as some african tribes or the most primitives amerindians(north america and extreme south america).
There is nothing of value, it was just a primitive stage of european humans nothing more. In fact our people have been living as christians for much longer than "pagans".

The Egyptian royalty was famous for marrying princesses from Syria (even today there are a significant number of blue-eyed people there) and elsewhere.

This.
We can live together.

The Constellation rotates around Sup Forumsaris daily describing the four quarters of the day and also correlates as seen to sunrise on the solstice and equinox points, thus describing also the four quarters of the year, and can be seen from anywhere in the Northern hemisphere.

It's a calf with a cow, you idiot.

>In fact our people have been living as christians for much longer than "pagans".

You can stop strawing my argument by your shitcalling

All IE religions were strongly patriarchic

> Atheism
> """"leader""""
Basement dweller confirmed.

Good thing I don't care what Varg thinks then.

You have a point, but in what sense do you want others to convert when they don't even believe any of the gods? How do you want people to believe something they don't even know? If I were to follow my ancestor's gods, where would I start? There so little left on Endovelicus. Would I have to follow the Roman gods they themselves ditched? What you ask is unrealistic and unpractical friend.

What is the Roman Empire/Republic
What is Ancient Greece?
What is Ancient Egypt?
What is Ancient Persia?
What is the Qing dynasty?
What are the Carthaginians?

I feel genuine sympathy for these people. They feel the need to reconnect with their ancestors, with their land. There's nothing wrong with that.

True. Odin is an all-seeing God. The christian god is omniscient. That is the foundation of objective morality, the result of over 2000 years of memetics. Our enemy isn't christian, isn't pagan, it's the fucking traitors. The moral relativist human garbage who are trying to destroy us. Do not shun Christianity, or ancient tradition and myths. I know the modern church is not what you want, nor are pagans. But these poor creatures are not the sickness but a symptom. Both have played large part in advancing us to unprecedented levels, it's the fucking post-modernist, the feminists, the marxists and the kikes you should be fighting.

So where do i learn about paganism?Actual pagan sources are almost non-existant.

I don't think you'll find many Wiccans here.

Academic papers and books.

Not a semitic god but... she has a nice tits :v

all roads lead to varg

mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ!dCoj2BgC

But those are not sources from actual pagans but people that came way after and assume things.

i agree, there isn't anything wrong with it

but they are also overwhelmingly only interested in 'connecting' with a singular, particular favorite set of their forebears, and a diluted and curated ideal of them at that. its disingenuous to think "oh I'm getting in touch with my heritage, not these bits though, just this one period"

We have plenty of Roman and Greek sources, pagan =/= nordic only.

Archaeology and historical anthropology is a positivistic science.

It's not a semitic religion. The Jews were the chosen ones, they were supposed to spread the word of God and they failed. They abandoned their duty. Jesus meant to save the people, all people, and Europe answered. Christianity deserves credit for the wonders it has worked, and its modern form is largely a synthesis of European tradition and culture with Christian doctrine.

It is beautiful.

I am more interested in myths and gods than Vargs own interpretation of them.
Well thanks,i guess i might was well start here.

Ixchel

Obviously,but i am naturally more interested in Slavic ones,even though they come from the same thing.

Do any of you do anything pagan-esque offline? Like rituals or whatever?

All religion is LARPing.

Yes, it is a logical response to globalization.

Of course, the beauty of paganism is that you can romanticize what you are interested in and leave the rest. They have a lax morality, and lack the spirit of Christian self-sacrifice.

It is a religion of romantic individualists. And they are easy prey for Islam. You can not hide in the woods forever.

Please answer what to do about this

>And they are easy prey for Islam

Just shoot them then

That's actually fucking true.

Are you a devotee of Mork...?

Slavic *morkъ "darkness, cloud, storm", with such derivatives in as
*morky, *morkava etc. There are also some extensions in the world of
supernatural beings here, e.g. Russian moróka "phantom"

safarmer.com/Indo-Eurasian/Mercurius.pdf

yeah, kinda

Christianity=Paganism
Christians worship 3 gods.

Because Constantin got a dream that he will win the battle if puts Crosses on the flags of his soldiers he will win.And so he did do that,and the battle was won.Thus he became a Christian and with him most of the higher people converted as well for political reasons.In the 4th century Paganism became outlawed in Rome,the greatest power of the time,and so many countries started converting for political reasons.
>why do you care
I don't,i simply asked for sources.

I'm an agnostic. I don't have a dog in the fight.

But it seems to me that if you guys want to offer an alternative to Christianity you're missing a big piece of the puzzle: something like church.

You guys are focusing on the mythological, theological, psychological, and historical aspects of religion. But one of the BIGGEST aspects of religion is the communal one. Christians go to church, they meet friends there; they find spouses there; they sometimes undertake new careers due to new acquaintances, etc. It's a huge social element that coheres communities.

Does paganism offer anything like that? Are there even attempts at it?

he's a big guy

>1488 00

Digits confirm, kek endorses my statement.

No,i am still quite uninformed about paganism,hence i asked where to get started.

There are rituals and festivals and holidays and things like that

What's the difference between Christianity and Paganism?

Well basically religion is an interface between your humanity and the Divine archetypes within nature, it's best to follow your own natural inclinations of what interests and motivates you and find out how that was represented in the past through an equivalent Deity and also consider the greater context that is placed within, it's only ever about understanding your place within the greater scheme of things.

He opened my eyes to Paganism, but I do not follow him ideologically.

>it's best to follow your own natural inclinations of what interests and motivates you
This goes without saying.

go fuck yourself christcuck

It should but how many people try and conform to something they find utterly tedious...?

>"c-christcuck!"

>hehe that'll show him

The Pagans of Europe united whenever they faced a common threat, and we should do that today as well, and in the future.

yes, worshippers of the semitic god will pay the price