Aryans

Daily reminder that you're not Aryan if you don't look like this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

irAryan hehe xd

More like this

Iranians have nothing to do with the aryans, who were proto-indo-europeans from Kurgan.
The closest to aryans today are the europeans that live in the Kurgan Steppe.

What are Persians genetically? They have European skull-shapes (unlike Arabs).

Words are one thing.
Being white is another.

Guess which you (might) win at? Guess which you lose at? Guess which is most significant?

i do look like that user, and so do the rest of my aryan persian family

Some of them really do look like us

I cringed irl
>European skull-shapes
??????????
Iranians are West Asians with some South Asian admixture.

Indo-Aryan. Same race as Europeans, but they migrated to the Iranian plateau instead of Europe. There are plenty of white ones left, it's just that Iran is only 50% Persian.

Persians are Aryans who got ARAB'D.

wrong
wrong

Are you idiot?"Aryans" came from Europe and were fully europoid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis

Wrong
Wrong

Wrong

Aryans are hyperborean godmen from Atlantis

Wrong

they're turks.

There are Turks in Iran though...

yeah and they would be ethnically almost identical to native iranians. what's your point?

They are not.
That chart is also fucking retarded. Why the fuck are Caucasians even so close to "eastern non-africans" i can't even

Turks and Persians are not the same thing, but they are very close in terms of genetics. Because before the invasion of Anatolia, Turks mixed quite a lot with local Iranians of Central Asia and Persians.

this is armenian genetics. not even ancient persians looked like him.

He does not look Armenoid. That's robust iranid phenotype and some Kurds exactly look like that

> be worthless inbred cockroach
> get assflustered over APEX white men appropriating a term (rightly)
> WE WUZ

look at literally any autosomal dna chart, they will all show turks, iranians, georgians, armernians and kurds clustering together.

>Herp derp
and i'm saying they're bullshit made probably by my ass

that's because you're a low iq turk.

Try actually reading the links you post next time

I prefer Gedmatch, Eurogenes K15 and Oracle detector and oracle by the way. They're far better than meme websites like 23andme or my origins and charts made by my ass. They yield detailed results. The only disadvantage of them is they don't tell anything about your haplotype but autosomal dna and population mix thingy