The USA is falling apart. Prove me wrong

The USA is falling apart. Prove me wrong.

>you can't

Your own nation is protesting a president that was elected democratically. "Antifa" is holding riots against said president. Police vs niggers is spawning more and more violent protests. China is coming in fast. California is making laws independently. Nobody wants to move to USA anymore. Healthcare and education cost a literal fortune. You have a complete idiot in charge that can spark a world war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americanization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sooner the United States falls apart the sooner the rest of the world will free themselves from the shaclkes of jewish and globalist influence

No offence my americanos amigos, but I would pay to see the USA crash and burn.
About time they pay for WW2 warcrimes!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americanization

Sadly, the bait above me is just a fantasy.

The West is falling apart. It's only a matter of time. I welcome the fall of decadence and a chance to kill Marxists in the next civil war.

kek

>California is making laws independently

Weird timeline where the people exercising states' rights are the fucking Commiefornians, right? Lefties hate, hate, HATE laws protecting freedom and independence when its used by their opponents, but love it when they get to use them.

Don't lie, Nazo. You won't peek out of your basement.

The USA is transitioning from a demographically white to a demographically brown country. Of course there are unrests.

t. Commie retard

I eagerly await the day I'm able to kill commie scum like you.

Mom's basement seems pretty safe these days, doesn't it?

Econ is up over 20% shits booming.

It must feel so good paying 200$ for an IV, doesn't it?

You'll both wait forever. Absolutely nothing will happen, you will roll over and probably end up marrying and impregnating a non-white woman and chill out as the Anglo age comes to an end.

Go on, there's plenty of us down here in Eastern Europe.

Middle class is now a minority. Economy is booming in India too, while it stagnates in Japan, but that in itself is meaningless.

It's growing pains, we're getting better finally.

Not only the US but all of western civilization is going down the shitter.
Noone on Sup Forums is arguing against that you dumb commie. It'll be a good way to finally get rid of the degeneracy and kill some niggers tho.

The USA is not falling apart. You fools feel so bad for yourselves you would believe anything that makes you feel better. You would jump at success and wealth in a second. But only if it was handed to you because its too hard to do something.
Look at me I'm a commie everything should be free. The rallying cry of the usless unwashed masses.
Fuck off to Venezuela cuck.

some antifa protests mean nothing but the USA is actually losing power of leading the world. this is not military problem since the USA military is still the most powerful one by far.

I'm 33 years old and I can remember early 90's very well. in that time, american life style, american culture, american brands etc. looked fascinating to us, to rest of third world. for instance, I didn't watch basketball but I knew hundreds of nba players from 90's. same applies to other things.

today america is not shiny as it was 20 years ago. this is certain fact.

The USA is in the process of renewing itself. We were born in revolution and occasionally we have another one to get back on track. The next few years will be interesting.

civil war would be detrimental to all citizens because everyone has a common enemy

divide and conquer, division keeps people weak, civil war would just be people killing each other over future ideologies none of them will gain because they aren't each other's enemy

The police needs to finally label Antifa as a terrorist organization so that they can shoot them on the spot.

the us is engaged in many unjust wars, has a corrupt government, keeps civilians under surveillance and sells our privacy as a commodity, militarized police, rigged voting system etc

you're buying into divide and conquer tactics