What have you done to me Sup Forums?

I've been here for 2 years and now I hate women, I just can't get over how pathetic, parasitic and fake these kinds are.

I broke up with my gold-digger liberal GF cuz I figured Sup Forums is right.

God I feel I won't ever be successful in finding the right mate and I'll never be happy in my life.

Life was good when I was a blue-pilled normie. I don't talk to my Muslim friends now, I've become super mega nationalist freak.

How do I get over with this Sup Forums? I need some serious help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cuz I figured Sup Forums is right.

>taking relationship advice from 4ch Sup Forums

KEK

Have you acquired a toilet yet?

I never took relationship advice from Sup Forums I just figured how pathetic all women are.

>I figured Sup Forums is right
I'm guessing it was the realization that you always shit on the street, like Sup Forums says, that made you think about it.

On another note. Sup Forums is always right.

MIGA

Wow great blog, Pajeet, tell us more about you

This is the only reason I haven't posted with Indian flag since new flags are introduced. People like you should be banned here.

Go back to /bant/ if you want to do such stuff.

>REEEEEEEEEEE

A fully functioning toilet is the first step to achieving happiness in your life. I suggest you work on that first.

I was wondering because perhaps you could take our shitty relationship advice and dump it in your toilet instead of swallowing it.

No one said the redpill would improve your life.

I'm at University final year. Now, I'll be working for a good company with a decent salary (as per Indian standards). I had an offer from KCL, London and I declined cuz of my GF. Now she's been acting all weird and asking me to spend more money on her since her friends receive costlier gifts then her.
I figured she's been going out with another dudes for movies.

I'm shattered now.

This. Take the toilet pill.

It was Sup Forumss fault, nobody ever made me cautious.

Want to tell us your favorite colors, too, favorite movies? which Bond did you prefer?

>Blue and White

>Lagaan and Shawshank Redemption

>Daniel Craig.

youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk&spfreload=10
If you want to find a good woman and keep her, build her a toilet!

On a more serious note you're supposed to redpill her, redpilling women is really easy if they are already into you, they take their cue from men already, you kinda fucked up bro. Anyways when you find another woman don't make the same mistake.

>I don't talk to my Muslim friends now
Pakistanis aren't your friends.

Fair enough. Just quit calling me and telling me I have a virus on my computer. I think that's currently your nation's biggest export.

>How do I get over with this Sup Forums? I need some serious help.
You don't get over it, knowing the truth albeit painful builds your character and turns you into a better person and help you to avoid pitfalls, you hide your power level and redpill the next gf you get.

Do indian girls have hairy assholes?

You merely adopted another way of thinking.
The true redpill is to merely question everything and figure shit out on your own.

If everyone was using a toilet you'd probably use one too. Weak minded loser.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. That's just how their biology is. Society is a material manifest of our biology as well. They are only taking advantage to get ahead in life like any normal creature would. You have romanticized ideals that must be abandoned, think of it more like a game to play.

>Just quit calling me and telling me I have a virus on my computer.
The "microsoft support" tend to actually be from pakistan not india. I found that out when i busted the balls of one of them and told him that he should instead strive to make things better for indian people instead of trying to defraud people. Then he told me he was from pakistan not india, and i should go fuck myself and hung up.

Haha my dude, kys honestly. You're just weak minded. Poo.

I Redpilled her a bit but the Gold-digger problem is just pure HIV..
We have no power on across those borders.
However, I'm gonna be cautious like a deer now.

C'mon friend, you need to know there's 1.3 Billion Indian.
And probably 0.000001% belong to such scamming Population.

Never sacrifice your life for a woman. ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR NUMBER 1 PAJEET. Go stink up London, just find another Indian sloot.

>>taking advice from 4ch Sup Forums
>KEK
ftfy

This is what you get for being a spineless pajeet. Grow some balls and follow your own path. Serves you right for taking all this meming seriously.

>God I feel I won't ever be successful in finding the right mate and I'll never be happy in my life.

do you even know how to poo in loo?

Yeah, a bit too hairy.
You'll never have any Anal action whatsoever, they refuse it as a nozone.

Maybe you're right, I wish I had met likes of you before and not the larpers and pretentious fags here.
You're right my friend.
Not gonna find someone soon. I need some time now. This world is so cruel.

I'll go London after 2 years of job now.

Ikr I failed myself.

But hey I've learned from my mistakes.

>I'll go London
I doubt the locals, mostly Pakistani, look kindly upon Indians. It's also expensive.

>Maybe you're right, I wish I had met likes of you before and not the larpers and pretentious fags here.
You shouldn't trust the advice these edgefags tell you now,, or what is posted here generally rather you should find out what is true and what isn't. This is an uncensored board, lot of edgefags that don't have a clue what they're telling about and a lot who do. It's up to you to find out the difference.

take the rainbow pill, its the ultimate one

>Takes Sup Forums seriously to the point of breaking up with gf
take it easy pajeet, maybe you should take a break from here.

Kek exaclty, he beleived my post without questioning it because it sounded smart. Tisk Tisk

He's just used to believing everything leftists tell him because they never research things but simply say things and expect others to take it at face value. so when he started lurking on pol he believed as veritas everything that was posted here aswell because he saw some things that were correct that he didn't know about he then thought all posted here is 100% true, it's not like that.. some things are correct some aren't. The takeaway he should take is regaining his critical thinking abilities.

You need to realize life isn't all about politics.

Now you see the truth. When you open a book, when you watch a movie, when you look at a commercial. You know the codes, and you're able to read through it. It's something to be happy about. It's not something that should bring you down.

When talking to your muslim friends, just realize they may have, like, the worst religion in the history of humanity, they still are human who are trying to live their lives and improve on their own.

As for women, I know, it's hard. But they were never supposed to be intelligent. Just find one that isn't too interested in all that shit.

>God I feel I won't ever be successful in finding the right mate

You won't. Let your parents do it. Not that they will, either.

>and I'll never be happy in my life.

You'll be happy occasionally. It'll be a nice but rare surprise for you.

What are you doing here.
Shouldn't you be shitting some street now?

this is it, it's the price for knowledge, the price for the real truth about this fucking world, when you reach the real truth about everything, and you become a superior mind, total depression and isolation is everything you will ever face
welcome

>It's also expensive.
I'll have enough Benjis by that time.
You're right my friend.
I have to be rational about everything and browse this place a little less.

>been here for 2 years
Have you learned to poo in loo?

>Kek exaclty, he beleived my post without questioning it because it sounded smart. Tisk Tisk
Exactly. see This.

Thanks French user. You're right about everything here.

I had different Outlook of life for 2 years. I need to change that.

It's hard for all of us ! Keep up !

>I have to be rational about everything and browse this place a little less.
Edgefaggotry aside some of the true things that are posted here essentially work psychologically as a mini existential crisis because they turn your world view around. If you burn out just take a break from lurking and posting here, but as i said don't take everything posted here as truth, but do your own research and trust only the things you can establish as facts. And be a little less careless with how much and how fast you look into these things for aforementioned reasons. It's important to be fit and to improve yourself as a person aswell not just sit and gobble up redpill after redpill so fast that you become depressed or whatever.

>God I feel I won't ever be successful in finding the right mate and I'll never be happy in my life.
>How do I get over with this Sup Forums? I need some serious help.
If you want to reproduce and/or have female companionship, just wait until artificial wombs, sexbots, and AI become advanced enough. The female gender will soon be obsolete.

>If you want to reproduce and/or have female companionship, just wait until artificial wombs, sexbots, and AI become advanced enough. The female gender will soon be obsolete.
There's some of that fagtalk i was referring to.

good. now you wot have 8+shitkickers.

Call it whatever you want. That doesn't change the fact that technology will enable reproduction without women, which will save a lot of time, effort, and money for men.

It sorta kinda has to be legal for it to become something that means something, and at least in Denmark it's not legal.

>blaming others
sort yourself out pajeet

Do you still shit in the street?

When did things go so wrong between the sexes?

If you hate women, let me tell you, the phenomenon is very common among normie women too. Or we don't hate men as in a way that some mentally disturbed virgins here do, but we've become careful, scared, once too many times bitten. Non of my friends is an actual hardcore feminist in the actual sense of the word, but we've completely lost hopes of ever finding a relationship with a man who wasn't cheating, looking for the next best option or with us just cause he needed someone to give him offspring and clean the house.

I don't know when men and women turned against it each other's. Obviously we both need each other's to some extent at least.

>inb4 women broke the social code by entering the career world
Fuck it, in reality marriage was often a financial union between families and both parents fucked others on the side. Sup Forums's ideal nuclear family model is not based on reality, it's based on posters from the 50s. Read into history.

>gold digger
>dating an indian
She's not, though, niqqa

Actually, Krishna, the "women are ebil" psyop was target at white goyim so that they don't breed.

You, on the other hand, are encouraged to have plenty of shitskin babies.

We all know you've got a penis

>I don't know when men and women turned against it each other's. Obviously we both need each other's to some extent at least.
The jews spearheaded feminism including this new wave to pit western men and women against eachother as if there was a war of sexes knowing that this would lead to men and women not starting loving familes and thus decreasing the western birthrates, simultaneously they told western people that they needed to have less kids "for the earth" eventhough the biggest problem with overpopulation is in every other country THAN the west including that these nations pollute far more.
Then the turn around and open the floodgates for massive islamic immigration and immigration from nations who have high birthrates and send them into western nations to flood our welfare systems and increase taxes on the westerners so that it becomes now even harder and more expensive to have kids, whilst we pay for the immigrants kids through our increased taxes.

It's a sinister plan and realizing that plan goes a long way to saving the western family unit. Then they instituted aswell ofcourse political correctness where you are not allowed to critique it, silenced the men speaking out against it (men are protectors of nations it has always been like that, both cultural and otherwise and women take their cue from men.) women then believed that the correct thing to do to have a good society was to be politically correct.. This is why western men should redpill the women through having relationships with them and convince them with the facts instead of cowering to political correctness.. facts are on our side.

Then the jews also spearheaded the mgtow when it emerged due to the manhating feminists and lesbians dividing men and women.. They promoted hypersexualization and told women they should have many partners instead of settle down and they should keep doing this even up to their 30's. Resulting in them not finding any.

>>/adv/

Fun fact is women like you don't exist in real world.
They're as rare as Unicorns.

Post tits so I can tell you that you're ugly and then fuck off.

>Men and women need each other to some extent
Women need men's favor because with men's superior physique women could be treated as objects and be unable to do anything about it. What men need from women they can take with ease if it wasn't because it was already claimed by another man.

(cont) it's so ridiculously easy to redpill a woman because the interest is not to hold her down but so man and woman can be together and do well for eachother. and this is just a few examples, we belong together man and woman in loving relationships. To have kids together and take care of them and eachother together. You just need the balls to tell it how it is and the woman will see the truth again and we can stop all this rampant degeneracy and save our nations from this demographic cliff. Women will also then start to realize that all these migrants will destroy their societies and life as they know it and start siding with the western men once again. This is why the jews are busy propagandizing race mixing and telling the women that the migrants are better suited males when they aren't, and telling them that western men are bad suiters, when this is totally false.

>I've been here for 2 years and now I hate women

The problem isn't women, the problem is cucks who took them seriously and gave them political power. ;-)

pay no attention to these divisive larping faggots. If they had any character they would realize that they peddle a suicidal notion for western societies and for themselves. And their ideas are not even their own to begin with but carefully constructed with precisely this in mind.

>White knighting
>On Sup Forums

>White knighting
You fucking kike programmed retard, without western men and women sticking together our socities are finished and we'll be taken over by the migrants that will turn our nations to shit.

It's not white knighting, it's surivival and preservation of western lineages who are poised to becoming minorities in a few decades in nations like germany. Go find some submissive migrant woman and pump out some mixed babies and pretend to have helped in any way. Then you can tell yourself how you "beat" that stupid "white knight" telling you to stick with western woman and redpill them instead..

I know my friend. I've stopped feeding these losers now.

That's not true. All my friends (normie women, aged 23-30) dream about settling down with a good partner. (That doesn't mean that they will give up on working and be stay at home mother nor does it mean that they are expecting a 6'4 Chad to pick them from home with his white Maserati.) we work so that we can educate ourselves and non of us is looking for a man to be her mealticket. Our living standards are already so high that our criterias are somewhere else than in a man's wealth and assets.

It's just sad how all my female friends have become kinda bitter and resentful when it comes to men and dating. My sister is a pretty and educated and a lovely person yef she had a kid with a spermdonor. She was 32 when the baby was born. She desperately wanted a family but all of her longterm relationships had failed cause those men didn't wanna settle down. So she had to have a baby on her own. Some of my friends are just becoming cat ladies, some are career women and that's where their focus is at. It's almost like everyone has just given up on hope.

I'm no different though, I haven't even been on a date in a little over two years. I'm a completely normal female in my early twenties yet completely alienated from the opposite sex. It's not anyone's fault really, just stating the facts. I don't wanna turn this topic into an argument about which gender is worse and why. I've had enough of those threads already really.

>implying that black markets won't exist

Everything out of their mouth is a manipulation of some sort. I sat and listened to three women bitch over not being chosen to receive a car from a dying woman. Family pictures were an afterthought.

Fell for a bunch of memes.

Let me ask a question:

In your opinion, is worthwhile to redpill/try to a migrant woman into abandoning her once cultural beliefs, and embracing a more logical way of thinking?

I dated some woman of color, and sincerely white woman are simply terrible to deal with. Darker chicks tend to be so much more loving and undertending about stuff, while the fellow white ones when they actually go out with you, they make it as you're just a number to be used.

>been here for 2 years

Please leave

I doubt artificial wombs are easily created. And the market for them isn't THAT large anyway. More likely that you "travel to that country where they aren't illegal" kinda like tax evasion.

You can make a woman parrot your words, but you can't redpill her, as she is simply too stupid to understand deeper implications of the Jewish NWO and to question things herself.

Blame the jews

If it's all true then you're the woman of my dreams.

I pray and I hope I'll get someone like you. In future.

>It's not anyone's fault really
see this and this It's the fucking kikes.. all you have to do is stop falling for it, just look who is behind pushing all this shit and you will find ((( ))) all over the place.

The only way they can crush us is to destroy our family unit, that's exactly what that whole thing is about.. Mass immigration would have never been allowed by western nations unless they had pitted western men and women against eachother first. Softened us up and then stab us in the back. All this mass immigration has been completely illogical from the start.. including the recent big wave. there are 57 majority muslim nations these people can go to if you just talk about the muslims. And that's not talking about all the african migrants and others who are not even fleeing war.

But you don't have a guy to tell you this so this is why you don't get it, women really need men for this, and we need eachother. We are a shadow of ourselves without eachother.

Stop feeling yourself alienated from western men is the first step. You need western men to survive or you will never have the society you once had.

>being Indian

>having a girlfriend

Shut the fuck up poo in loo, you have an arraigned marriage.

ill fuk up ur pussy if u want me to

I hate indians, they are so disgusting.

R A R E
A
R
E

Kys

>You can make a woman parrot your words, but you can't redpill her, as she is simply too stupid to understand deeper implications of the Jewish NWO and to question things herself.
The kikery goes deep with you. When you show the facts to a woman she can realize it just as easily as everyone else. She's not a drone you stupid fuck. But due to maternal instinct and desire to care and nurture etc. she lacks the strenght to realize certain grimm realizations. That's where a man comes in.

/pol made me more successful with women pahjeet

> All my friends (normie women, aged 23-30) dream about settling down with a good partner.
They say that, sure. Then they pick bad partners that happen to make them wet.

> She desperately wanted a family but all of her longterm relationships had failed cause those men didn't wanna settle down.
She selected those men. There are plenty of other men that would have settled down with her.

> She was 32 when the baby was born.
We always need more autists.

Still, remember that women can't actually enforce laws themselves. They rely on the predominately male police and military, and white knight voters and politicians, to enforce laws for them. Once artificial wombs and advanced sexbots exist, men will have less incentive to white knight for women. Even if some of this technology is banned in the short term, it will probably be legalized in the long term.

>She can realize it just as easily as everyone else
>But she can't because reasons
Nice contradictions, feminist.

*Yesterday I sat and listened to

I should have proofread. Only when I observed out loud, "wow you guys are really fixated on that car," did the females start occasionally throwing in "...and family pictures" out of guilt. I'm certain had I not been there judging, it wouldn't have been brought up as disingenuously as/when it was.

>India
>rare

How new are you?

If anything, history has shown that women get more and more power until an eventual societal collapse, during which advancements in both technology and philosophy are lost, and likely the artificial womb will be one of the lost things, as it's not directly related to securing power.

Sup Forums is an ironic board mate, didn't someone tell you?

Get the fuck over it pajeet, no one is at fault more than you. Whiny cunt, take responsibility for once.

The number of Indian flags dropped like 99% since optional flags arrived. Was trying to make a joke, Ahmed, take it easy.

Not in our lifetime

>being that desperate to promote his kikery that he calls me a feminist.
Get back in your bush sayanim.

Perhaps you should learn how to be less of a faggot?

>Women are equal to men
>They can do just as well as we can
>We need to accept them like we accept males
Sounds like your feminist arguments to me.