Don't buy Chinese products!!!

Don't buy Chinese products!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33672037
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-escalator-swallows-toddlers-mother-report
edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/07/28/china-escalator-mom-death-mall-reaction-family.cnn
archive.is/3CYge
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, can we briefly discuss this before people descend into shitting on China.

What security measures in Europe exist against this happening? I've never heard of this happening in any European country (or any Western country for that matter).

Shouldn't there be some auto cut off?

Was there no emergency stop - or did nobody just press it in panic?

Should the metal be that flimsy and buckle like cardboard?

Also, what happened to her - the machine inside seemed to never stop. I assume she just got grind up into the machinery?

....but did she died>?

it's literally impossible in this day and age
you can however limit it but you will have to open your purse, Chinese products are still some of the cheapest

I'm visiting Korea and I noticed that unlike home, they actually have emergency stops on the way up or down too. I guarantee that even China's has emergency stops at least at the top and bottom.

Also that's just sheet metal on the floor.

some dumb retarded mechanic did not properly lock the door from falling through, chinese escalators then were not properly made with such failsafes.

with such accidents someone is bound to be literally hung, at least china punishes people for corporate crimes

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33672037

OP says dont buy 'faultly' products (although the OP is using a computer that 99% of it was made in China) while posting a webm of an accident where a maintanence worker forgot to screw in an access panel and there was no 'faulty-ness' of the machinery.

straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-escalator-swallows-toddlers-mother-report

Very likely. Either that or heavily damaged.

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/07/28/china-escalator-mom-death-mall-reaction-family.cnn

archive.is/3CYge

>Components designed in S.Korea, USA
>Nippon capacitors
>CPU made in Malaysia
>Rest of ICs made in Taiwan
>Chinese product
There's still the plastics that they could fuck up.

Yeah if you buy a pre-built piece of shit dell or build your own with the cheapest parts god awful parts you can find. My PC doesn't have a single part made in Communist China because I'm not a poorfag.

yeh cause i buy escalators on the reg

OP BTFO

wow i'm sure that kid who saw his mom get ground in front of him is relieved by the fact that some fag he never met is gonna be hanged, certainly he wouldn't prefer it if his mom had never been minced in front of him
based china am i right?

>trying to defend a lack of action against corporate schemers

what are you talking about?

AAAAAAHHH THAT JUST RUINED MY DAY GODDAMN, WORST NIGHTMARE EVER TO COME TRUE.

First time I saw escalators when I was young, the first fear was that my shoelace would get stuck and the escalator would smush me like a penny. Now because of goddamn internet, I see the thing most resembling that... This just made it come true.

Relax nigga there's worse shit on the internet, be glad you didn't see those things.

As for your childhood fears, I had the exact same fears mate

No my fellow dutchman, I've seen a lot of shit online. This just made my terror come true. I will never use escalators again. I'd rather die from falling off stairs or a crashing lift than to be slowly crushed to death, knowing I'm gonna die.

And there's still denbts that you owe.

There's a button to instantly shut it off, just like there's a button on 99% of heavy mechanical things.

Chinks tend to ignore the implementation of such buttons as it's too much effort.

I doubt she is hurt too badly, she is on the outside of the moving parts, looks like a service pit.

yeah dude she's only dead, she'll be fine

why are those people waiting for her at the top?

Man it totally freaks be out but I can't help but stair.

see
they knew it was a death trap and they themselves nearly died on it and they still let that woman step on it

>Chinese hate thread 4.0!!!

OK, i never read the news article

I don't understand how in every IQ test China is at the top when all chinese seem to be lazy, can't build shit, can't fix shit and in the modern world, can't invent shit.

Explain this to me Sup Forums

Norway brought knows as soon as someone posts a link. He is magic. Is that you anders?

it probably has to do with you not understanding the normal distribution

IQ tests are bullshit

>walking accross without looking
>not seeing the lights or hearing the noise

wew

Heres what you need to know, In China when something needs to get done, the burden is passed around endlessly. The buck is passed, until finally some fucking guy has had enough and will come in with no shirt and just do the fucking thing in the most wrong half assed way. There is no individual responsibility you can just blame the system.

Mainland China and Hong Kong are not the same demographic

wtf I love communism now

>it's another chinese gore thread.

i hate these threads because i always think a video is some silly prick falling off is bike and it's all lols, then he gets crushed by a truck or something and nobody cares.

You just described the swedish public sector.

t. government employee

Kek. Whatever device you're running on almost definitely has chips made from Foxconn which manufactures in China

This is every public sector dude, this is literally why Chernobyl happened.
This is why communism doesn't work.

Kek

the woman panics instead of pressing the stop button!!!!!!

come on now.

this shows women cannot think in emergency situations.

Fuck am I looking at here?

Mate... That's nearly every organization

It's simply chinks doing chink shit.
>can save 5min of work?
cut the step out, it's only a safety precaution, nobody needs that.
>need material that actually costs money?
replace by plastic, should do the job too.
>international safety standards?
Just add a dummy, that will do the trick
>it says jet plane grade aluminum here
fuck it, cardboard will do
>is the steal ISO conform?
No of course it's not but they will tell you that and later claim ISO is not ISO around the world and they make it china ISO is better ISO.

Won't be able to eat or sleep for a few days now.

Communism does that to you.

But it's cheap

Topkek let me guess that is your expert opinion?

Got a lot of reading ahead of ya!
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM

>got a lot of reading
>posts youtube video

every single person that i have talked to that has had business dealing with the Chinese have all had terrible experiences. People getting cheated, getting products that were 100% different then what they ordered, safety inspectors getting paid off by plant managers, backing out on deals at last second knowing that they can jack up the costs and customer will have to pay because they fucked them, etc.

I bet this is fake.

Here, no one's filling a pothole without 7 guys watching them and 2 cops directing traffic.

She on drugs? lmao

Looks like PCP-induced NMDA-agonism

Being that she's in China, I would guess... someone gave her a huge dose of monosodium glutamate

I dunno but if you scratch your balls and sniff your fingers while watching that, you may throw up

I want to design clothing that is easily torn to prevent these situations. You think they'd sell well?

They are an emerging economy, and at the time new to most technology others had for a long time. They'll get it straight after shit like this. Just because you see a video doesn't necessarily mean this shit happens on a daily basis, just like every time something new happens in the west, consequences are made and it fades into obscurity.

I have bought a shower head attachment that heats the water electronically, it's comfy

Excellent observation, user. I'm sure elevators never break down in any other part of the globe.

Surely this is the reason why we should take our factory holes away from China

>dumbass who doesn't know how IQ works

An IQ only measures the quality of your education, and your ability to complete said education.

China just has way too much money to throw around. They've built entire cities that are abandoned because the peasants they wanted to uplift didn't want to live there, couldn't afford it, or some other weird chinese hereditary family-owned shit - basically trying to force modernization on their massive population still living as if it were 200 years ago. Things like the OP are sure to happen frequently (not necessarily an escalator eating someone, but just shit breaking in general) because they have no reference on what the fuck to do with the shit they are importing from the west constantly.

pothole you say...

>new technology

It's a fucking staircase that moves by itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalator

>Reno, a graduate of Lehigh University, produced the first working escalator (he actually called it the "inclined elevator") and installed it alongside the Old Iron Pier at Coney Island, New York City in 1896.

It's been around for over 100 years.

they build it shitty so that they can save money, therefore maximize profit

that's it

>although the OP is using a computer that 99% of it was made in China

taiwan isn't relly china

Yeah, and you're talking about a country where the majority of people practically still live in the stone age. They appropriate ideas faster than their culture can adapt to the problems/growing pains that come with it. The west went through this same thing during industrialization. The difference here is that, thanks to modern technology, we can watch them fuck up in the exact same way.

i love how he runs over still puffin the cig

Oh cool, yet another Chinese gore video

>uses chinese-made computer
>chinese-made mobile phone
>chinese-made clothes
>chinese-made tv
>chinese-made router
>chinese-made train parts
>chinese-made car
>chinese-made vibrator
>says dont buy chinese products
tfw