9/11 witnesses are afraid to speak to journalists

What are they afraid of?
pressherald.com/2014/03/31/filmmaker_set_to_visit_maine_puzzled_by_silence_of_those_who_saw_9_11_terrorists_up_close_/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8
youtu.be/GIfMw7mEDNk
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0&t=1735s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being painted as "islamaphobic" and having their lives and the lives of their friends and families ruined by the lying press.

LOL, right, everyone knows the thousands of witness from many documentaries and TV interviews are regularly called islamophobic and have to go into hiding. Nice try, shill

there were no terrorists.
the planes were CGI and the WTC exploded thanks to bombs already planted inside.

By your logic, if we don't believe it was Oswald who killed Kennedy, that must mean there was no gun, no bullet, it was cgi, and JFK's head exploded because there was a bomb in his brain.
That sounds like an autist's thinking

>implying WTC was real and not a holographic building

Nice try shill.

that doesn't even make sense you dumb fuck, what makes sense is that (((MSM))) kikes shill their retarded story to this day with their dated CGI shit.

the buildings were very real but they were literally build to be teared down 30+ years later.

lol, both of you think like an autist. There are thousands of videos, most home-made (as in shot from random New Yorkers from rooftops), that depict the planes hitting the towers. So yes, there were planes, it wasn't CGI. Whether they were drones or man-controlled is another issue.

I'm calling you an autist too because your analogy and comparison with Kennedy makes no sense whatsoever.

underrated post

wtc towers were never there. we all saw it in movies and cartoons and read about it in books so our minds assumed it was there. truth is they were holograms, just like 2pac and that blue head in star wars.

>There are thousands of videos
all of that footage is faked unfortunately.

>(as in shot from random New Yorkers from rooftops)
random new yorkers like people who were working for the MSM, what a coincidence oy vey!

>So yes, there were planes, it wasn't CGI.
No there weren't any planes and it was indeed just CGI since all the footage doesn't fit together when compared to each other.

Why do you have to do this in every fucking thread kike?

because it's the hardest pill to swallow, and you need mommy to shove it down your throat to get better
seriously, cgi was used
watch september clues

All of that footage is faked? I see you in every 9/11 thread posting the same videos. Do you realise you're actually hurting the cause, or is that what you intend to do?

How the fuck are they gonna fake over a hundred videos on home camera that show it clear as day that planes did hit the towers, particularly the second plane? How are all of these MSM employees? The more people you include in a cover-up, the bigger the chance is that the cover-up will stop being a cover-up. The less people know about something, the better.

If you can provide the proof that all of the people filming from their rooftops work for the MSM, by all means, go ahead. At least tell us how you've arrived to that conclusion besides structured insanity.

The footage doesn't fit on the videos you're sharing, which are edited within a nature of bias. You spread the same lies the other side does concerning 9/11

are you sayin that 9/11 was planned since the '70?

imo you cannot successfully refute cgi unless you've seen the evidence presented in september clues
or you can keep watching normie-tier, cointelpro garbage with michael moore and the like about how it was muslims and the gov "knew but let it happen" just like pearl harbor goy. we definitely didn't do anything to spur this event *rubs hands and grins*

>teared down
torn down
>ftfy

some probably have figured out it was an inside job but don't want to go on camera saying so
some may have been directly told not to talk by the FBI or whoever when they were first interviewed about it
some people would just rather live private lives than invite nutjobs to attack them

I watched september clues, amazing documentary, so the planes were cruise missles? modified in cgi?

>over a hundred videos
where do you get that number? the number of publicly seen videos of planes hitting the towers is surprising low, i believe it's around 30. and wow, literally all of these people are
>journalists
>professional photogs
>in cgi business
>in television production
first why don't YOU show us an amateur video that isn't faked, and who took the video. then i'd be much more willing to concede that you have a point.
yes i agree it would be near impossible to fake over a hundred videos from rooftops. problem is, they don't exist. prove me wrong

half true. You are getting near the red pill. The WTC towers were giant blue screen structures. All it took was one rope pull to bring it down. along with some fireworks for show. That is what the mossad van was doing.

>Implying New York City is an actual place and all it's "citizens" didn't have their minds altered.
Wew lad

Because they all noticed that Mohammed disappeared on September 12th. And then weeks later they're notified that he was one of the terrorists, even though he was seen the day after 9/11.

i can't be sure, but i know 100% that 9/11 was a media psyops, and at BEST they were covering cruise missiles with cgi tech and at worst there were literally no projectiles that day and only the explosives planted by (((art students)))

>What are they afraid of?

Uhhh...being targeted by terrorists?

yeah bro you can refute it very well.

there's also not just two tiers in this. there's people who know the government was involved in some way, and so was the mossad. there's people who know there were planes, but whether they were controlled by terrorists or AI or a small crew is another issue entirely.

the government clearly knew and let it happen, but there was more involved than that. larry silverstein was involved as well.

it boggles the mind how people can genuinely think the planes were cgi. must be young. you realise there were pieces of plane wreckage found, right?

burgers in Maine don't give a fuck about being called Islamophobic, yids probably got to them

do you even believe in the faked cgi jumpers?

so a couple questions
are you denying the possibility that they planeted pieces of a plane? very little debris from the plane was found desu and you know it, you posted a pic of a big piece
how do you explain a aircraft made of aluminum, which dents when hitting a bird, and whose top speed at that altitude could only be a max of 240 mph, just cutting thru 14" steel columns like a knife thru butter?
how do you explain the plane leaving no wing holds in the softer material if the pentagon, but leaving perfect wing holds in 14" steel? not very consistent
how do you explain the "plane" exploding on impact with towers but a few weeks later the fbi says "oh gee whiz we found a terrorist passport on the street!"
there's literally video from those french dudes after the first "strike" where you see explosives literally cutting the right "wing hole" shape into the tower. i know somebody has seen this video and knows what i'm talking about

Secret Court Gag Orders.
>Muh Homeland Security

they can't exactly just air what the flight school guy said again, people might stop drinking the koolaid.

NORAD, thermite, debris shipped to china, do your own research at this point.

CGI shit has been disinfo since 2000s. pentagon was a drone/missile, its on video, though they never released their own cams.

don't respond, after 15 years idgaf.

no idea desu i know nothing of that theory

have you seen this? aired 4 months before 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8

4224 Escondito circle
Sarasota, Fl 34238

yes. predictive programming

wat?

all your questions are answered in this video

>No planes explained in detail
youtu.be/GIfMw7mEDNk

Can you faggots actually provide proof like a personal video and not just some cut up footage from the news? If you can't then you should just kill yourselves.

>give me video proof of something that didn't happen with videos that aren't the faked versions of what i think happened
good one

also neos passport in the matrix. this is old old old news at this point. it just got buried because PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THE OFFICIAL STORY ARE RETARDS.

watch at 30:00

literally shows how the same soundeffect was used in two different "amateur" videos.

Trump Derrangement Syndrome.

> now, is it true Trump may have had an office in the WTC? And you witnessed Trump taking out a multimillion dollar insurance policy on that office the morning of 9-11-2001? HEY COME BACK HERE YOU CAN'T WALK AWAY I'M A FUCKING JOURNALIST YOU FUCKING RACIST TRUMP LOVER

Home of the Saudi advisor's daughter where the terrorists visited.

Also near the airport where they trained

Also near the school Bush was in on 9/11

My guess is they are afraid they will be stalked by internet consipiritards.

They are correct to fear this

>sir, america is under attack
>..................
>would you like to hear a story about a goat?
no brakes on this train.

Kennedy wasn't killed. It was all staged and the "witnesses" were crisis actors. He became a right wing talk show host for a local radio station.

Sadly true, but you'll never, ever convince anyone of it. Easily demonstrated by the helinews copter footage, even. Utterly unique visual flattening for 9/11 not used before or since by the same crews, nor have they ever accidentally filmed their own landing gear. The light dome used was too even to emulate realistic daylight. It was fucking amazing for 2001 software, though, espcially without iRay. Today they could emulate an entire disaster pixel-perfect.

>believes it was oswald who killed kennedy
*aims out book depository window*
"no fuckin way man".

if you don't get it look into the ballistics.

>Sadly true, but you'll never, ever convince anyone of it.
The CGI looks dated already, I think many people are realising it now.

my best friend's sister took flight lessons at the same fly school at the same time as some of the 9/11 hijackers. His whole family got looked into by the US government afterwards. I've asked her about it and she remembers literally nothing about them. They were just some dudes that she never talked. Should she volunteer to put her self and her family out there for literally nothing?

How much enlightening shit are you gonna get out of somebody who took their order at fucking pizza hut?

This is the true redpill
It was to fully cut ties with the mafia, who actually wanted to kill him, so he faked his own death

no answer huh?

Maybe they think a 65 kg Arab might have trouble overpowering a 100 kg military veteran with a plastic knife.

7/11 was a part time job.

Maybe they're tired of being harassed by journalist and conspiracy theorists for almost 16 years and just want to left alone and are acutely aware that saying anything bad about the peaceful engineers and brain surgeons that hijacked the plane will result in hordes of angry Hillary voters on their front lawns?

These aren't conspiracy theorist it's a professional journalist who makes documentaries. That's the best place to have your witness account once and for all. After all these years there's absolutely no reason to be scared. And btw all of them are refusing to talk, that's bizarre

underrated

you are retarded. I've been in the world trade center

bump

yeah man doesnt add up, how can gravity pull down a hologram?

>how do you explain a aircraft made of aluminum, which dents when hitting a bird, and whose top speed at that altitude could only be a max of 240 mph, just cutting thru 14" steel columns like a knife thru butter?
kinetic energy can drive a soft object through a hard one, this is why even unjacketed rifle bullets made of lead can punch right through body armor
and those aircraft were going well above the airframes' rated speeds at that altitude, it's easily possible but it irreversibly damages the aircraft even if you don't hit anything

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0&t=1735s

9/11 was a mossad op

>I have been inside a building that was destroyed before I was born

yeah sure pal and i went out drinking with Abraham Lincoln and Hitler one night and we got smashed and ended up heckling Shakespeare at the premiere of A Midsummer Night's Dream

Hitler kept shouting to Titania "TAKE OFF YOUR 'ANIA' YOU FAIRY SCHLOOT!"

The US pentagon and defense dept. see the middle east through Israeli spectacles. They rely on Israeli intelligence who have spies in all the middle east countries and America does not.

Not sure what you're getting at. However, if I was such a person an interview would lead to two likely outcomes:

>Why didn't you stop them?
Obviously how can you stop something you don't know is about to happen..

>Are you islamophobic?
Clearly remembering such a face in the crowd means you were paying special attention to them cause they were Muslim n shiiieeet.

Being interviewed about something that happened almost 16 years ago that has the possibility to evoke anger in either side has absolutely no benefit to that person. I don't blame them for staying quiet.

The Israeli flag depicts their plan for Greater Israel, the blue bars on the flag represents the 2 rivers with the Rothchild's star in the middle.

Even CGI planes theory is legit it is too tinfoily thus hurting the whole story.
If you really care about 911 investigation you should stop promoting that and focus on more obvious things like WTC buildings, Pentagon, Shanksville plane, financial trails etc. Countinuing pushing CGI theory would mean you're shilling.

9/11 was never investigated as a crime.

Thus ensuring evidence would never enter a court of law.

trueeee

I think the planes were CGI, but mainly because MSM didn't get any good footage of the actual planes

You're right. I was mostly referring to public investigation. Wide awareness on 911 issue has has a lot of implications in today's real life.