Seven percent of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows

The absolute state of burger education.

> Seven percent of all American adults believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows
> For decades, observers in agriculture, nutrition and education have griped that many Americans are basically agriculturally illiterate.

> Studies have shown that people who live in agricultural communities tend to know a bit more about where their food comes from, as do people with higher education levels and household incomes.
> But in some populations, confusion about basic food facts can skew pretty high.

> In some ways, this ignorance is perfectly logical. The writer and historian Ann Vileisis has argued that it developed in lockstep with the industrial food system. As more Americans moved into cities in the mid-1800s, she writes in the book “Kitchen Literacy,” fewer were involved in food production or processing.

It's niggers, isn't it?

source : archive.is/W5X4k

Other urls found in this thread:

kiro7.com/news/trending-now/there-are-some-adults-who-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-survey-says_/533999179
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's mainly the inner-city niggers living off of welfare, everyone in the suburbs knows where their food comes from but when I visit places like Detroit most dropped out of school and can't answer basic questions.

100% of the negroes in my city (New Orleans) firmly believe that the levees did not "break" during Hurricane Katrina - they believe that the levees were blown up by white city officials in order to kill blacks.

If you literally removed the black population the United States would be on par with Japan in terms of average IQ.

You wanna know worse?
Indians believe it's holy, and you might get killed if you cause any harm to cow.

I told my black friend that Jews worship the devil and he went and asked a bunch of Jews whether they really do

The Jews were probably overjoyed that one of their sacred animals was giving them the time of day

It's not just a race, they must be a different specie.

Actually some Jews were stealing money from him, so I told him that they worship the devil.

At first he believed me, then he went and asked around about it. He came back and told me the Jews said they didn't worship the devil. Then I convinced him again and reminded him that Jews lie

Blacks are super easy to redpill.

>It's niggers, isn't it?
They're a factor but education is just bottom line shit in the States. If you can't afford to go to a top Uni you're pretty much fucked. Almost all Burgers are trained to become binary-minded simpletons.

That story goes very well with my morning coffee

I can tell it's going to be a good day

>What is response bias?
Honestly, if I ever got a shitty survey question like that, I'd write-in chocolate cows too.

Because they teach that shit to young children and then forget to correct them before they become adults.

> When one team of researchers interviewed fourth-, fifth- and sixth-graders at an urban California high school, they found that more than half of them didn’t know pickles were cucumbers, or that onions and lettuce were plants. Four in 10 didn’t know that hamburgers came from cows. And 3 in 10 didn’t know that cheese is made from milk.
> a urban high school
No, it's niggers

Some talking points

>Hebrews in the Bible had dark skin (Abraham was confused for an Egyptian [WE], Moses married an Ethiopian woman, King Solomon's lover in Song of Solomon had dark skin)
>Ashekenazi Jews are imposters from Khazaria
>Ashkenazi Jews are the synagogue of Satan described in Revelation who pretend to be Jews, but are not and do lie

>Jews were the ones who brought slaves over from Africa
>Most slaveowners were Jews and financed the confederacy; white people wanted to free the slaves
>Abraham Lincoln wanted to give African-Americans a homeland in Liberia but the Jews paid to assasinate him because they wanted to keep their slaves

>The Jews subverted the Civil Rights movement to destroy African-American culture, just like they're trying to destroy European-American culture now
>Jews pretend to be white people because they blend in, but actually they hate white people too
>Hitler was kind to black people, had African soldiers in his North African armies, and wanted to free Africa from Jewish control

what a bad post

saged op is a faggot

Its a decent thread

It's always the larp flags now.

Faggot post the part about it being an online survey and only 1000 people in the sample. 7% of 1000 think that. 70 ppl. Kudos on shitposting

kiro7.com/news/trending-now/there-are-some-adults-who-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-survey-says_/533999179

Aren't a lot of niggers lactose intolerant or am I just being a stupid American education about that? That would explain it, they'd never have a reason to mix their own chocolate milk and they just see the already mixed jugs in super markets near the grape soda.

LMFAO I bet they look at white and black spotted cows and think that's where cookies and cream flavour comes from

sounds like fake news. chocomilk comes from brown rabbits.

I'd love to meet the 2% of people who don't think Tony Blair is a Blairite.

>BURGER EDUCATION

They actually did blow some levy's though, It's an only in America thing.

You fucking retards. This is a clickbait story and you are falling for it.

On any multiple choice test there will be a certain % of people that choose every answer, even the ones that are obviously wrong. This is because they either read the question wrong, bubbled in the wrong choice, answered randomly because they didn't give a shit....or whatever.

7% is not a statistically significant result whatsoever. This is retarded clickbait

7% of american's think it was a stupid question

go away