>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/Jd6upKf.jpg
>S Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg

Developments Jun15
>Palmyra:SAA liberates more teritory en route to DeZ
>Raqqa:last24h 400 artillery shells fell on Raqqa, SDF capture al-Sinaa district
>SAA liberates Tawhrah oil fields in Raqqa CS
>TFSA attack Kurdish forces in Afrin district, N syria
>IS foils FSA attack in southwest Daraa countryside
>90km separate SAA from encircling ISIS in Homs, Hama and Al-Raqqah triangle
>US air strike killed 200 people on March 22(displaced families hiding in school), total of 300 dead in March in Raqqa
>US in southern Syria to establish new base in al-Zakf area,70km from Tanf
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region
>Huge convoy of pro-government reinforcements arrives at Syria-Iraq border
>Germany, Austria hit out at US over new anti-Russian sanctions
>Qatar to sign agreement for 36 F15 jets
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port
>Houthis ambush Saudi military vehicles in SW Saudi Arabia in new video

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/16-june-an-interview-with-pyds-saleh-muslim-to-a-saudi-riyadh
youtube.com/watch?v=F6VJQZxeWNY
youtube.com/watch?v=fq-vBd4GCx8
youtube.com/watch?v=0HmRUHCqKUU
youtube.com/watch?v=uGK6KvbkujE
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706151054666417-putin-kurds-iraq/
aranews.net/2017/05/russia-pushing-turkey-into-rojava-to-force-kurds-submit-to-assad-rule-pkk-official/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M'ghrebi.

>warned for impersonating maghrebois
WTF??

>mfw not a filthy kh*mmieboo

>hurr durr
>hurr durr

Shitposting is against the rules, retardation isn't.

Best news :
> TFSA attack Kurdish forces in Afrin district, N syria

The first time the FSA has done anything right.

is baghdadi kill?

soon

>Yusha YuseefVerified account
>@MIG29_
>##Exclusive : military source to me || The villages are 4 jub al-Avabus + Sahareg Wahhab + syrian military checkpoint + jub musherfe

I meant that the kurds chimped out so much over PMU because they would be completely defneseless against them. I too want the PMU to fuck SDF up.

Muhaysiniii is killed maybe.

An suicide bomber targeted Abdullah Muhaysini near a mosque in #Idlib

I would love to see them chimp-out on a huge scale against each other.

pls be true

Nah, I think they chimped out becoz if the PMU entered they would secure Deir Ezzor and ruin their plan.

The SDF terrorist plan is they want ISIS terrorists to take Deir Ezzor, then they come and (((liberate))) it. If the PMU entered that plan would be stopped.
SDF still have a chance with their twisted terrorist plot.

What will happen after isis?

answer roachbong

based erdogan

youtube.com/watch?v=heflA06ubdg

youtube.com/watch?v=nrupg0SCMB8

the greek that wanted the pictures of houthibro still here?

Yusha YuseefVerified account @MIG29_ 2m2 minutes ago
More
Breaking , A suicide bombing targeted Sheikh al-Muhaisni and his facilities killed in Idlib

Amen. Erdogan needs to go full turk mode soon.

ONLY
208 KILOMEMES
TO DEZ

The world

that's all i have anyways

Arab Turkish alliance on kurdish terrorists when?

>Nah, I think they chimped out becoz if the PMU entered they would secure Deir Ezzor and ruin their plan.
Yes and how would they have done it?
By advancing through SDF territory but they chimped out and were scared over the fact because PMU would have raped SDF.

NDF @NatDefFor 3m3 minutes ago
More
A suicide bomber blew himself near guards of Abdullah Muhaysini
Muhaysini reportedly survived

FUCK

How much do Russian soldiers carry the SAA?

>no
yes

No, PMU would have exposed their plan. The SDF want to follow this hollywood script so they can win the locals for a few weeks while they secure the area.
They already look weird as theyre not Syrians and have americans and mercenaries from all around the globe shouting biji kurdistan.
The SDF want this to be as easy as possible, the PMU would have complicated things.

>Muhaysini reportedly survived
He will die eventually, let him suffer and be scared to death a few months

>An interview with PYD's Saleh Muslim to a Saudi Riyadh newspaper where Saleh claims that Kurds suffered from Turkey as an executor & Qatar as a financier. Claiming also there is an Iran-Turkey-Qatar alliance against the PTD; and that tribes work with the PYD & have links to the Gulf. Denying the PYD supports the Syrian regime and stating that the PYD has no relations with Iran.
>syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/16-june-an-interview-with-pyds-saleh-muslim-to-a-saudi-riyadh

that gain him another boost
>hurr durr SEE i survived alah wills it

I do that in less than an hour and a half if I'd have to drive there on a highway.
What's stoping Suheil???

Very little. The airforce on the other hand, alongside army and navy aviation is indispensable.

mmm, looks crisp. add some spices and shove it in the oven for an hour. yummy

Kek. As expected. Fuckers here who cant point Syria on the map were claiming President Assad was working with the kurdish terrorists.

>forgot his weapon in a car
That guy ought to be slapped. Hard.

maybe,it sounds the most "real" this time but i still doubt it

Reminder:
If you support the kurds then you support Israel, the US and Saudi. Youre either a liberal faggot or a kurd.

consider suicide

Holy shit

Thats not me you fucking belgian kurd. I never use the word "desu".
Fuck off me overthrowing Assad ?!?! Im the only one here that wants Assad to control ever inch of Syria and take Lebanon too and the whole arab world.

morning lads, where are the GAINS

I tried

if the orthodox/cath apologist is still here id like to continue our conversation

you claim protestantism is cucked while ignoring how catholicism is infinity worse in its practices and structure (pope and papacy) along with i being the most fag/pedo infested branch out their

you act as is luther was some hippie Muslim Israel toting retard when in reality if you even went into the basics of Protestantism this becomes obvious its not the case

protestants build the best countries it TRUE (america/UK/entire british empire) compare tha to caths (italy spain portugal) and orths (all of eastern europe essentially) and they are fought of as shitholes almost universally even by the rest of europe

this is no coincidence and Protestantism and the protestant faith obviously played a part in our nations success

alt version

using your belt is the easiest way

Fuck Israel t b h

S O O N
O
O
N

>Intiial reports suggests he has survived and fled the scene. Suicide bomber targeted his envoy after leaving the mosque
>I will get you next time, samuraaaiiii!

Is /sg/ still in denial that there's some agreement between Assad and the Kurds? Kurdish troops from efrin are able to move to raqqa through government area and the Russians defend kurdish borders.
Also why would the Kurds go for Raqqa after taking Thawra without getting the oil fields? They just let the government take it. Why would they do this if there wasn't some kind of deal?

Maybe they'll get their autonomy, maybe they'll get their Kurdistan, whatever it is, Assad knows of this already and it's a done deal.

the longer they are killing each other the better

nooo gaiiiihianz

Wet-dreams.

>Trump is president
>Schultz isnt and is completely tanking in every election and poll

Lmao

Aye, just wait for spill-over of that attack. Idlib party gonna rave again!
>youtube.com/watch?v=F6VJQZxeWNY

I seriously hope they wear some sort of fremen suit / cooling packs underneath, just imagining wearing all this in the heat makes me cringe

nice. Do you have the transparent by chance?

Assad has repeatedly stated that syria will not be broken up. Anything right now is useful for the war, but I can't see the syrian government allowing Rojava to continue to exist afterwards.

> Is /sg/ still in denial that there's some agreement between Assad and the Kurds?
Yes. Last poll 2 days ago around 30% voted that they wanted "Assad to surrender and give the SDF a third of Syria".

> Maybe they'll get their autonomy, maybe they'll get their Kurdistan, whatever it is, Assad knows of this already and it's a done deal.
If they do it will be forced by the US ans Assad wont recognise it. He'd rather cut the area off if he cant get it than get an American Saudi Israel base in Syria.

ok, gonna juliaposting then

youtube.com/watch?v=fq-vBd4GCx8

youtube.com/watch?v=0HmRUHCqKUU

youtube.com/watch?v=uGK6KvbkujE

yup

What?
I posted something different and don't even have this image.

it is questionable if the kurds will even try to go for independence. They know about their weak position. I think they'll go for autonomy, and that this is already a worked out deal with the government, including borders.

Or did you mean with the ribbon and all?

Hey Morocco-bro, how are the protests going? Is morocco back to being a glorious arab country?

>when germany electing an actual commie would be better then merkel because even the soviet union was less fucked up then this centrist crap

no, exactly that. Thanks

Nigger cleaning lady is in my place and has her daughter here with her

wouldn't say limited cooperation is indicative of a done deal, middle eastern factionalism is very fluid
but the cooperation is definitely happening and russians would prefer a diplomatic solution

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706151054666417-putin-kurds-iraq/

>gif related

Driving in a war zone is different to driving on the autobahn.

>speaks 6 languages fluently

LOL NO

His English is terrible.

I guess youre retarded like him and can check a flag, not my problem since your memes didnt help squat

ask her how much she wants for the lolly

It will be interesting to see who turkey sides with after the war; do they capitulate to the US and allow a base in rojava, solidifying a kurdish territory? Or do they go against NATO wishes and side with syrian government in order to prevent kurdish legitimacy?

aranews.net/2017/05/russia-pushing-turkey-into-rojava-to-force-kurds-submit-to-assad-rule-pkk-official/

> I think they'll go for autonomy
Theyre around 30% of the population of the areas they occupy. The 70% of the population wont want a kurdish autonomy.
Autonomy wont work, unless they genocide the locals or bring in non-Syrian kurds.
Quit solving a problem by creating another one. Imagine if the turks in german had their own region, thats what youre suggesting in Syria.

i had to search for /sg/

>nu-Sup Forums

in germany it isn't that different if you happen to own a shitty golf 3 or something like that

>gif related
as always, trust lavrov in talking someone into a shitty deal
oh fugg, i had that happen to me but our cleaning lady was hwite
better hide small objects my dude

>had to search for /sg/
so? you spent five more seconds typing "/sg/" into the search bar? what a fucking travesty

ok, MoD picrelated proof says was filmed 29 may.
I found the place. Check 35°56'59.1"N 38°59'57.2"E

ok, how do I know when googlemaps satellite last updated the area? because if it was updated after the MoD did its photo - then the photo is fake.
help

Not much new today except our human rights commission is apparently going to have daily coverage of the hirak protests

Did you read the summary of last week I posted?

>Theyre around 30% of the population of the areas they occupy. The 70% of the population wont want a kurdish autonomy.
>implying the borders have to match todays occupied borders

Russians would make it in 2 hours I bet.
She pulls the girl away behind her whenever someone else walks by them.
Like WTF she really believes whites are as niggerish rapy as the people in her nig country.
Kinda offense me. maybe i can get some money for being offended

i doubt they'll keep all the land the occupy right now. Raqqa and Tabqa for example will most likely go back into gov hands, so will much of the other land they control. If they get autonomy and that deals already done their territory will most likely be limited and concentrated at the turkish border, where they make up more significant parts of the population

that's the main reason why i think they'll go for autonomy. An independent, land locked state with small population, no industry and no ressources worth mentioning won't live long if it's surrounded by countries that hate them.

>implying the borders have to match todays occupied borders
Fuck off open borders faggot, we can send you all the kurds to belgium as you love sucking their cocks.

Then it might be just autonomy, or Assad just said what he has to say to keep morale high.

Kurdistan would be great for Syria though. Close the borders and let them keep the people who have been indoctrinated by Isis for nearly 10 years now. Nobody needs these people, they're just a risk. The Kurds can have it, as long as they don't get any oil fields.
Also they'll be seen as an oppressive force, which will make the mujahideen try to take them down, rather than blowing themselves up in Syria.

>Assad wont recognise it.
possibly he'll say that, but in truth, if there'll be a Kurdistan, he'll have agreed to it before. Not recognising them and closing the border would also be win-win, see above.

no chance the government would allow efrin troops to move to raqqa if they didn't know that no matter how many troops they got, they won't go for the oil fields.
There's an agreement 100% and it's more than likely that they also talked about the role of the kurds after the war

oh. forgot to say googlemaps shows the buildings intact. which brought me to the idea that the MoD pic was shopped. seriously, you cannot destroy 4 buildings without damaging nearby houses. also suspicious is that there're no rubbles left - day after the strike was carried out

>no chance the government would allow efrin troops to move to raqqa
source on this? must have missed it
so far, they only allowed civilian movement and trade

> Raqqa and Tabqa for example will most likely go back into gov hands
They wont give anything without a fight. Cmon, the kurds are dumb inbreds who have saudi-israel-US on their side. The only way they will give anything is if the US throws them under the bus.
They will either get all or nothing as theyve burned all bridges with Iraq, Syria, Iran and Turkey. Even Russia is accusing them of working a deal with ISIS.