Would you accept refugees from North Korea?

Would you accept refugees from North Korea?

>Would you accept refugees from North Korea?
Of course, I love Asian men

Yep. Provided they don't rape and vandalize.

More North Korean refugees means more yellow dick to plug my pussy

NO

Our women wouldn't, too jealous and entitled. So the question becomes: can men stop their women from stopping North Korean refugees?

Or to carry more half-Asian babies in my womb

RIP tea girl

I only want white refugees desu

I want an Asian boyfriend now !!! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

Fuck yes

Asian men are much more handsome than White men

It's another veiled r/Asian masculinity/ thread

Sage

I don't know. Which side of Germany is the most cucked and reason for German cuckening? If I get answer to that then I can answer if I would accept Best-Koreans.

>Would you accept refugees
no

"North" Korean "refugees"

Amazing how many people believe this shit

Same blood same race. Yes.

True, who would flee from the great leaders paradise?

No. And the yelllow fever troll can drown in HIS own shit

tea girl best girl

Yes

sure, anything is better than muslims

Oh no! Is tea girl really dead? What happened??

manlet and qts

hell yeah

>Would you accept commies?

No.

>don't want middle eastern immigrants because of their regressive culture
>accepting ultra starvation-communist gooks.
No, even disregarding the ethnic angle.

I wouldn't mind dicking down the women.

I don't really see Asian males as actual men as well, especially North Korean ones who are like 5'1

Embarrassing.

>wanting hardcore gommies in your country
yah nah, you can have them leaf

As long as they are not black sure

if you were unaware, this woman is a liar from an upper class family that made up most things that happened to her

this isn't to say you should doubt the story of north koreans nor to support north korea in any way, but her story is a load of shit that she got rich off of at the detriment of others

forgot my flag

Koreans are my favorite Asians.

FUCKING YES. Imagine what they would do when they see how entitled niggers in this country are. Asians have no tolerance for niggers. Imagine the liberated north korean mentality compared to the american nigger's

No. North Korea hates everyone, but especially it's own people. They're basically slaves. The only way they're getting over the border is if the North Korean government wants them to. Huge red flag. Keep that shit out.

South korea, china, maybe japan should divide the refugees if there are any. Fix the country after the war and none need to leave.

No but Japan and Worst Korea will. This will be the final nail into their stagnated salaries' coffin.

You know you have ID's on this board, right

no

>Respect authority
>Used to hard work
>Hate communism
>Not muslim
>Rich culture
>Has qts
Absolutely no problem. I would take 100 Koreans instead of 1 Arab.
We hosted Vietnamese refugees before and we have nothing to complain about them

White betas get Asian women

Asian chads get white women

Feminists wouldn´t accept them, if all the refugees were women like that then they would be against the refugees. If they are helping the refugees so much is because they are all men who act like a firewall against refugee women.

Polack nationalism is so pathetic.
You neocohens should have gotten exterminated in ww2

Since bc is already full of chinks, and white people are too cucked to complain, importing Koreans and japs seems like a good natural way to counter the chinks

Absolutely, they'll definitely join us when we start removing sandnogs.

Naturally!

Yes.

That's a good looking dude for any race. Probably is huge for an Asian down there, at least a whopping 5.5" erect

It would be fun to see Swedish women's reaction if like 200 000 young, highly fertile Korean women fled to Sweden. I mean they were so open and welcoming to mudslime men "fleeing" to Sweden so surely they should welcome hundreds of thousands of young Korean women as well?

Not currently, only after +50k of these mudslime rapefugees are either back in Afghanistan or six feet under

Are you implying that swedish women want to import muslims because they're excited by the prospect of being raped?

Kind of just sick that all first world countries half to put the team on its back all the fucking time.

tfw no qt kpop boypucci to ruin

Yep.no problem.. love those mad Koreans

Do you really think all North Koreans have that much plastic in their faces? This is all lies.
t.
Korea

>this is a 10/10 for weeaboos

No refugees or immigration of non-whites. Whites are already the world minority. We are witnessing the genocide of the white race through massive immigration into the last remaining vestiges of regions that were predominately whites. This cannot be allowed to continue if you want to prevent the extinction of whites within a few hundred years.

A better plan would be a massive invasion and control of North Korea. Once occupied and controlled the offer Koreans living in the west incentives to migrate to the ancestral land of North Korea. There will be plenty of opportunity for foreign Koreans to return to the NK.

>conquer North Korea
>flood it with American pop culture
>????
>profit?

Yeah, no problem.
I would feel no shame in fiding even a 3-5/10, giving her a proper life/mildly spoiling her and letting her ride my dick every day like a bike to work.

No QTs allowed

I myself am not Polish though but Asian.

Yeah, why not, it's a virtuous and proper thing to help ACTUAL refugees. And I suspect north Koreans might have flawless work ethic and immense gratitude in a healthy mix.

we must follow Canada in this, female refugees only.

North Koreans are the most soulless of all the gooks. The defectors always talk about how they hated the west until they realized that we weren't as poor and they were led to believe. It all comes down to material status.

yes
northeast asians have higher IQs and a better culture than americans
NEAs are honorary whites
i'd trade every nigger and spic in north america for 100 NEAs

yes

With open arms.

Please come to Brazil.