Petition for right to buy arms in Poland

Since europe is going to be destroyed by muslims, polish people want to have their right to buy arms, as a free people. Sup Forumsand needs your help. All I want you to do is sign the petition.
petitiongo.org/en/petition/petycja-o-referendum-w-sprawie-prawa-do-broni

Other urls found in this thread:

firearms-united.com/
carrynow.eu/
arpac.eu
unpact.net/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Godspeed, Poles

bump

bumpu

Spierdalaj kurwa

WENN ICH DAS SEH
WERD ICH ECHT SAUER

btw,what will happen if u get all 150k?

Polaki podpisywać KURWA!

My uncle has a polak weapon, not sure if the model but it's pretty slick. How else can i support?

>legalise guns
>crime skyrockets because poles are basically white niggers
>get sanctioned to hell and cut off gibs by EU
what a great plan!

Nothing really, it's just how this site is indicating progress of petition. We need 100k to parliament vote about the petition, but it's petition to president.

yeah sure keep hating on poles,they prob whiter than u but whatever

That's kinda hot
Like really hot
Poland, you're fucking hot

POLACKENLÜMMEL SCHREIEN WHITE POWER

Please god let them have the right to bear arms. They will be called upon to save Europe again. We need them as well armed and trained as possible

Signed just because I can't wait for Poland to overtake USA in shooting homicide per capita. Slavs start deadly brawls over a half empty can of beer so a bunch of aggressive Polish tards with lethal arms will give us a happening every day.

Godspeeed kurwa

How did Poland end up being the most redpilled country in Europe?

No bully

kek are there even any Muslims in Poland???

Kebab workers only

Signed.
This is the best way for Poland to defend itself against the tyranny and threats of the EU.

Godspeed.

Sure thing my friend, also there is already a lobby group in the European level called Firearms United check them out!

firearms-united.com/
carrynow.eu/

For Frenchies theres these two:
arpac.eu
unpact.net/index.html

"Pdo error: SQLSTATE[42000] [1226] User 'petitiongo' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 30)"

>a petition le so based! donate to my patreon!

Switzerland has actual right to bear arms, but then again the Swiss aren't white niggers unlike Poles

try again my nigqa

By God we will make Polen the America of europe

that would be too big danger for many say... scums

>implying petitions change anything

Make Poland Great Again!

NO for democratic gun rights

Give guns to people who are brainwashed by pop-culture, who lost decency, who are encouraged to be vulgar and unstable by tv and media. Great idea you moron

OP got this screenshot from a trendy demagogue who generally thinks that Americans are doing things right, and the world should follow them. Sorry, that's not true anymore

Guns should be only for special people, like the territorial defence, thus guns should be UNdemocratic

bumping to help Poland and gun rights

Beryl?

Good luck, Poland!

This is absolutely the right direction. God bless you Poland.

If there was a rifle behind every blade of grass Poland will never have to worry about being invaded. It has worked for Switzerland.

MSBS is the new one, the army is getting it first, but should be available for civilians soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA

The way it spits out righteous fury is glorious.

>sign petition to get guns
>get gun
>use it for self defence
>get jailed for life for exceeding the limits of necessary defence

to get access to guns we first need to change communist laws we have in order to even use them to be honest famalam

Switzerland is a more acurrate comparison to a Poland with a right to bear arms. Poland wont have America's problems, just like Switzerland.

>just like Switzerland
wut

Switzerland is a rich country and nobody there has incentives to use violence, Poland on the other hand is poor, demoralized and full of bydlo or crazed leftists, no thx, guns should stay in armed forces

Not like it will count for shit when most sign on petition will be made by foreigners.

Simple, just give license to people with at least bechelors degree, will thin out all Sebix grade genetic rejects.

Signed it. God save the poles!

>Petition

you are right,they are albanian niggers.

bump for justice

cringy

Kurwa! Maybe I should start one for my colgate country but doubt it would go over 2k