Why do we let americans exist?

>be american
>be "white" nationalist
>have at least 5% negro and 5% spic admixture
>most of youth listens to rap "music"
>most of youth speaks and types in ebonics, thinks it's "cool"
>"white" people are afraid to say/do anything negative to "people of color" even if it's in retaliation because "muh raycism" and even if you do it "white" people turn on you

Why do we let these people exist, american genocide when?

They have lots of nukes & guns

not like they would fight back, that would be racist

Anyone trying to cause division and in fighting between redpilled whites is a dirty kike.

>they hate us because they anus.

Easy: we have the gun and the money.

Come and take it. Come on... just try. I'll give you a free shot.

You got it all wrong. It is the Americans who allows you to exist. But that will change soon. Very soon.

I'm American and I'll admit Americans ruin the quality of this board even worse than leafs or Aussies.

Quit running that cock hole in the middle of your face and go for it, fucking gypsy

Globalist punks don't count as Americans, tell people you're a citizen of the world instead

I'm more of a nationalist than most of the libertarian scum who inhabit this country will ever be. Have fun with your (((civic nationalism))) kikery.

All the Europeans who are ashamed to use their regional flag, yet call for the end of American nationalism. Fuck off kikes

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

LOL Argentniggers thought they were off the hook hiding behind another flag. Guess again.

We aren't that cucked

Oh ok, Hans. You need to put on your real flag before Mummy comes in with her army of Good Boy Goys and Mudslimes.

Because you can't stop us. We're the leader of the global hegemony for a reason. Like it or not, our economy is the world economy. We fail, you all fail with us.

Why do all jews have glasses?

It's not just America anymore sadly. The entire world has succumbed to some hideous degeneracy. Do not worry about it. They will burn in the hellfire they are creating. Let it happen. They deserve it.