His bantz are unstoppable. He just cucked the shit out of this whole (((investigation)))

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2D chess

He needs to stop tweeting.

>no link
Fake and gay

>(You) Retweeted
>alarm still on even though you're awake
>night mode
>9:11 AM
>Donald Trump

I don't trust this shit at all

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

ITS REAL

Hes a sick cunt!

JESUS CHRIST

this is seven levels of sabotage

Who are all these (((blue checks))) that crawl out of the woodwork?

Deep State is trying to oust Trump. Their goal all along was President Pence.

His tweets are pretty effective.

wait

what?

M A D M A N

If he refering to Mueller or rod rosenstein?

I thought he said no one influenced his decision to fire Cummy?

What the fuck. What does he mean "ordered"? Who's ordering him?

HE LITERALLY JUST ADMITTED HE WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Saved, subtle
>pic unrelated but somewhat related

Pretty sure he made that known earlier.

Doesn't stop if soneone recommended/asked fire him, made his own decision, then the same person investigates for firing, that shit is fucky

Anybody else getting tired of the daily chimpouts?

holy fuck tweeting in that shitshow on his feed after he posts is a bad idea

Kind of makes him look like a rube, твн.

He should've ended it with "you can't make this shit up!"

I'm confused about this too

It came out that he was looking at Mueller for a successor, potentially talked to him about it.

Is Mueller actually on the Trump train, and Comey currently the one shitting bricks?

I'm convinced real life isn't real life anymore

>Turkmenistan
holy shit(pbuh)(swt)

Ahahahahahahaha

THIS IS HOW YOU JUSTIFY FIRING SOMEONE

ITS COMING

Another week of nothing getting done god dammit.

If he stops tweeting the other side get to tell whatever story they want with no counter.

He's pissed, have you noticed the MSM ignores the tweets that are the spiciest? Haven't seen much mention of the hammer smash tweet.

MSM selectively ignores the tweets they know they can't spin. Now he's done a bunch of them so its harder to ignore.

>>alarm still on even though you're awake

Confirmed neet who doesnt have to wake up at same time everyday

Kykes on suicide watch!

This. Backing down to leftists has never, ever worked out favorably.

Nice of Trump to confirm he is under investigation. I don't understand the second tweet: Does Trump think Mueller asked him to fire Comey?

I hate this.

>responds to every trump tweet within seconds
>D-Don't you have anything better to do than sit around on twitter all day

i think hes talking about Rosenstein

This has been known for days, did you just wake from a long sleepy?

This. If he stops, then it'll be a new normal and if he wants to tweet something later the story will be "wow Trump starts tweeting again!" May as well never stop

No. For the love of God, please keep tweeting Trump. Keep on tweeting.

Where are you seeing the word "ordered"?

kek'd

deep state official:"you should fire the fbi director"
"ok"
deep state official:"well this is obstruction"

thanks bey
but seriously i called someblue checkmark nigger a hypocrite and i have 200+ notifys of someone yelling me about random shit.

people are fucking retard

wouldnt fit in a tweet

>4833

what did twitter mean by this

(((Rabinowitz)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

>Not setting your tea & buttered scones alarm for elevenses.

Uncouth savage.
I despair sometimes.

>.t Antifa

Not OP but night mode is easier on my light eyes.

if trump is dumb enough to fall for this, he deserves everything he gets

It's part of the Big Lie narrative, that Trump was ordering people to stop looking into him or Russia Truther stuff.

The whole "ordered to stop" is crucial for the obstruction lie.

>Jason Rabinowitz

but muh feelings

trump just needs to do a short video where he gives himself presidential pardom, then pulls out a list of all the names of people on the special counsel, read each of them one by one, then say something like
>'youre all fired'

Same as using Tomorrow style on here. I couldnt stay on this site for more than 20 minutes if it was set to any other style.

>deep state official:"you should fire the fbi director"
"ok"
>deep state official:"well this is obstruction"
"what?"
>deep state official:"don't worry I recommend the fbi director's best friend to be special counsel"

How is your love life user? Is she asking for some space right now?

>Jason Rabinowitz
>David Blaustein
>Ken Klippenstein
I'm noticing a pattern here.

Then middle fingers the camera and says "thats covfefe"

>
>>Jason Rabinowitz
>>David Blaustein
>>Ken Klippenstein
>I'm noticing a pattern here.
Lol. Thought the same.you can't make this shit up.

Fire Mueller. Do it!

OH PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO THIS!

YES! TWEET MY GOLDEN LORD TWEET!

I feel you, user. I can't stay on sites with light or white backgrounds. It feels like my goddamn eyes are on fire.

Are you posting from a camel right now? where do you plug the ethernet cable?

Mueller is going to teach us all what it means to be american.

Probably Rosenstein because he actually wrote a memo reccomending firing Comey. Mueller was never part of this administration.

I constantly hear faggots and kikes saying that, but I've never gotten a good reason for him to do so.

>David Blaustein: None of those people are the leader of the free world.
>Charlie Board: To be fair...neither is he. At this point that is clearly Merkel.

communicating to humans needs to be left to the (((experts))) because it requires decades of schooling to understand the intricacies of recording events and opining on them

Im in love.

should we be worried about pence hiring a lawyer?

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

>1 post by this ID

you're all gay

>that cuck that tweets him 10 times in a row
Holy guacamole

yes. we're closer to president hatch

I am so sick of these dirty, disgusting, shape-shifting, rat-faced, coin-clipping kikes.

>fall for this
They will find any miniscule thing they so much as think exists to lose their shit over. Would it be better to keep an enemy operative in control of the fucking FBI? It is entirely within his power to remove him, and it is beneficial to do so.

The Orange blob needs to completely surrender all national sovereignty to the federal reserve, let them completely run the show without the pretence and theatre, we're all fed up with this shit.

Trump fags are delusional and it's sad lmao.

>Stacey

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggoooooooooooootttttt

They really arent human. It amazes me when I speak to people who are otherwise intelligent, who arent able to spot these kikes every time they see one on TV or listen to one talk.

Ive been training my gf and her jewdar is pretty sharp now. Whenever we watch a movie or TV we play "Spot the jew" and whenever a jew comes on screen whoever screams out "JEW!" and points at the screen first gets to punch to other one.

Its gotten to the point now that we find ourselves doing it while we are out shopping or at bars an restaurants. I'll be walking next to her in Kohls or something and she'll grab me and say "Jew!" and point to where they are.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

who is this (((nussbaum))) guy and why is he so active in the comments?

Me too.

(((You)))
(((You)))

they are doing everything they can to prevent Trump, from actually carrying on his presidential duties, and the will of his supporters. they are indeed, miffed at Americans that put him into office.

Rosenstein is attempting a coup

No. He just doesnt want to get Scooter Libbyed who was prosecuted for making inconsistent statements even though there was no underlying bad act.

Fuck off

>t.Fake News

>rosenstein

R A R E F L A G
A A
R L
E Turkmenistan F
F E
L R
A A
G A L F E R A R

Bump