Why do white women prefer brown men?

Why do white women prefer brown men?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/doroshina/?hl=es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you have no excuse not to get even a mild tan when the fucking sun is out half the day, nobody wants some vampire looking motherfucker who looks like his ass just rose out of the crypt keepers dungeon

female-tier reply. kill yourself brainlet

She is ugly-as-shit. Even when brown user finds a pic of a white girl just standing next to a brownie, she isnt even attractive.

And white girls prefer yellow skin
1/3

>And white girls prefer yellow skin
2/3

filename

>>And white girls prefer yellow skin
3/3

unrelated but everytime i post this it is either scrambled or deleted so fuck you here i go.

>womens full employment act
>doubles number of people looking for jobs
>number of jobs stays the same
>each worker is now worth only half of what they were before
>woemen are now enslaved to work force just as men are
>women are working/educated throughout 20s when they are most fertile
>birthrate begins to drop (less women in homes to reproduce, raise children)
>this is because it now takes 2 adults to earn the income that 1 could obtain before

birth rate begins to decline in US

1970~
>blacks riot
>US fed pacifies them with welfare, and free healthcare
>also gives free healthcare for vets that faught in great wars

free healthcare system propogates one life extending technology to the next wich sounds great because now grandma gets to be ~90 instead of ~65 but:
>free healthcare creates a limitless pool of money for healthcare system to draw from to create one life extending technology after another
>no longer funding, and paying for free healthcare of the elderly (non productive due to retirement) for 3-5 years, the retirement length becomes 25-30 years

Not this fucking shitskin poster again. Every fucking day with his low esteem sandnigger thread.

Sage

>US birth rate drops beneath replenishment

>raising a child in the US is on par in expense with purchasing an extravagent yacht
>continually less families are having more than 2 children
>birthrate declines further

2020-2035
>due to declining birthrates there are now as many people retired, or on welfare or socially funded healthcare as there are in the working US population

2035-2045
>there are now nearly twice (2x) as many citizens on social support programs as there are working in the US

US economy faces effects
>during 2025-2040, roughly, a 25-30 year span of extreme poverty due to the innability to pay for the massive elderly population, which outnumberes working citizens due to birth rate declines
>social security and puplicly funded healthcare can no longer be repealed due to massive number of old timers voting to keep it going
>this "elderly" group is currently (2017) reffered to as the "Third Rail" of politics
>extreme poverty and decline in wage earning, taxable, citizens results in federal collapse
>military begins to loose funding at an extreeme rate due to loss in net gain from taxes
>within 10 years the US military will collapse due to an increasingly smaller population and tax income

Obligatory.

US looses position as pribary global military superpower
>countries worldwide see this
>there is a powergrab for new dominance structure
>every first world country has been economically crippled by EU migrant policies and can no longer fund militaries
>or, they were de-militarized as a result of loosing wars against US

russia is the only country not affected by either of those
>Russian military is already nearly on par with current US military

this leads to 2 possible outcomes

outcome 1:
>majority of nations underfunded conventional military forces are decimated within 1-1.5 years
>world population begins to starve to death, US can no longer afford the subsidies that cause it to produce an abundance of corn and grain, wich are the primary sources of food assistance many current countries depend upon in order to (only barely) stave off starvation
>entire world violently opposes russian occupation, forming a new USSR means everyone starves to death. it happens every fucking time.
>geurilla resistance persists worldwide, every country on earth becomes what isis is today
>WW3 is the war to end all wars, because that geurilla resistance war never ends, just as the war in the middle east today is never ending

They don't you kike shill.

outcome 2:
>the US and Russia reach concessions on how things will be operated
>the current US dominant world structure is maintained but under different policies depending on a wealth of variables that may or may not be instituted
>many countries are displeased but starvation does not insue
>civilazation is maintained although very unpleasant for many common folk

If consessions between the US and Russia cannot be reached civilazation will collapse, the populace will starve, and WW3 will fufill biblical prophesy
>WW3 the war to end all wars
>because it will never end
>new dark age
>all knowledge of causes of dark age lost
>it all happens again

if outcome 2
>totalitarianist regime
>worldwide suffering
>but civilization survives
>survives, at least, until it collapses again

consessions must be met.
the US and Russia must find a middle ground.
there is no good outcome.
this is Atlantis.

This Asian has money. A natural survival instinct for a woman to get with a man who has money.
He's got the money and small penis.... she has the looks

They don't.

Paki Jew, the oven awaits you

Why cant brownies get hot White girls like this?
1/3

Because they are weak and easier to control.

Lololololololol yeeeeaaahhh. Keep posting this stuff,maybe if you hope reeeeaaaalllllyyy hard it'll even come true.

>Why cant brownies get hot White girls like this?
2/3
With her Asian boyfriend

MODS PLEASE SEE THIS MODS COME HERE!
SEE RULES

Fuck off r/asian masculinity.

>>Why cant brownies get hot White girls like this?
3/3

screenshot this, its dissapearing and no alexjones.exe threads are being pruned.

Sage in all fields

>white
that's literally a walking Jewish stereotype

thats a good looking guy

Well women in general seem to prefer bad boys who will treat them like crap, so maybe they're just racist.

Because it's not the norm to choose your rapist.

They actually don't and it's propaganda but doesn't stop Jews from pushing it.

Reminder this isn't politics yet you fucking nigger tier dipshits will keep replying.

How much would a brown person pay for a white blonde nordic girl like this?
1/4

Actual white girl here.

Non-white men in general are preferable to white men (apart blacks) because they know how to take iniative. Most white guys these days are either drugged up Chads or passive betas whose only pastime is to play video games. And there's *literally* no inbetween. All white men more or less fall into those categories.

Whereas brown men (especially Latinos) actually are diverse in personalities and temperament. They are less likely to be obese, are generally more confident and they protect their women. If a man tries to hurt you, a white guy will just be like "c-c-can you please stop?" before getting BTFO.

Finally, in a world where white people are recieving increased hostility, it's a benefit to wash out pure white genes, in order to give some form of protection to your children.

>How much would a brown person pay for a white blonde nordic girl like this?
2/4
With her Asian boyfriend

I've seen this thread before. This Flag too

>>How much would a brown person pay for a white blonde nordic girl like this?
3/4

MODS DELETE THREAD

>>>How much would a brown person pay for a white blonde nordic girl like this?
4/4

>Why do white women prefer brown men?

Why this meme can't stop? Show me some statistics or btfo. Not true at all. I asked my wife recently and she is as white supremacist as you or me. She doesn't prefer brown or black people.

In Slovakia, 10% of citizens are gypsies (brown people), and very very small number of them got white woman.

9/10 brown man+6/10 white woman
seems about right
meanwhile if a brown woman wants to date a 5/10 white man she has to be an 8 at least

Eh, white woman love middle eastern men.

Because white men are not men anymore /thread

chechen master race passing by

Sorry user, I didn't check your country of origin. You are probably not white supremacist. My apology.

You do realise this board has ID's right? Retarded redditor faggot.

>female reply

You want a reply from a mans point of view on a question about female preferences?

Chechens look like literal Neanderthals with barely any Sapiens admixture

Hispanics are more likely to be overweight and obese.

This right here, I've had white woman actually tell me this over and over again. Also white men arent suited to be husbands or fathers as most are amateur and dont have any discipline or tradition to instill.

we are proto europeans. We are your ancestors. uncuck yourself and become men again.

>You do realise this board has ID's right?
Are you a literally moron or dont you know that I am posting sets / that is why I am numbering my posts?

Redhead with her Asian boyfriend
1/3

>Redhead with her Asian boyfriend
2/3

>>Redhead with her Asian boyfriend
3/3

>"white" women
Blondes love me, as a white guy. So do brown girls
It's just Jewish girls accepting their lineage of Arab racemixing

Are you even real?

Because their cum tastes like curry.

Ive literally never seen an asian guy with a white woman in real life though, while most middle eastern guys I know easily get with white woman, except for gulf arabs.

I have a few questions for you
>where did you find all these photos
>does this ever get boring
>when you were seven, did you ever think you'd grow up and spam pics on a latvian backgammon forum
>do you think posting these pics will help you get laid?
>have you ever had a gf?
>are you a wm/af hapa?
>where do you live?

her fingers look ridiculous. its like if you took a babies fingers and sowed it onto an attention whore

Hoooohoho

>this much denial

bigger dick, isn't it obvious?

They don't. But a lot of Caucasians here just look like exotic people, so you will see some Middle Eastern/Norwegian couples if you live in Oslo but African is something you will almost never see. You can't really compare it to going out with a full nigger or Asian.

Most people here won't date immigrants who are not integrated, the meme of women throwing themselves at refugees is so retarded it's actually crazy that people think it's something that happens a lot, here or even Sweden for that matter.

This so much, whites are fucking evil and they corrupted my people's homeland

>Ive literally never seen an asian guy with a white woman in real life though

Hilarious since you dont leave the basement or that the girl in your pic's best friend is this blonde girl who was married to Asian guy.

because intelligence is threatening

>Asian masculinity

Come on little guy give it up, this is getting sad

She never had an asian boyfriend, lol

>is this blonde girl who was married to Asian guy.
With her Asian ex-husband

pls answer also answer
>are you just doing this for fun?
>are you doing this because of animosity towards white men?
Really interested to know your thinking

apparently, white women like anyone (black,muslim,indian,asian) but white men kek

>hoarding "sets" of "asian guy touching white girl photos on your computer
>calling someone else a moron

>She never had an asian boyfriend, lol
see
He wasnt her boyfriend but they were married.

I actually have also never seen a white woman with an asian guy in real life, what are you talking about?

>tfw too intelligent to get laid

ahahaha kek

too much intelligent that all blood goes to his brain and no blood left for his penis

looks more like a gay friend

>He wasnt her boyfriend but they were married.
Kalel and the blonde girl are like best friends. And while is posting pics of her and saying Asian guys cant get White girls, her best friend was married to an Asian guy .... LO>

I love BTFO brown guys like this here with facts.

This is not the same girl, why are asianmasculinity always lying?

The name of the girl is Maria Dorishina, and her boyfriend is not Asian.

instagram.com/doroshina/?hl=es

My bad, I thought you were talking about Kalel.

>Why do white women prefer brown men?
They don't

>Kalel and the blonde girl are like best friends.
And another good friend of Kalel is this girl here.

White woman are the 2nd race that racemix the less. Just after Arabs

Virgins keep thinking white woman racemix just to justify their hate on them

t. fat single girl

lol keep telling that to yourself you delusional idiot

Answer your'e one of the more entertaining posters on Sup Forums, I'd like to know why you do what you do. who is the user behind the shitposts

>And another good friend of Kalel is this girl here.
And she is dating an Asian guy

>>And another good friend of Kalel is this girl here.

Middle eastern and north african men are probably the most alpha on this planet.

answer these

>>>And another good friend of Kalel is this girl here.
Literally all of her White friends are with Asian men or were with Asian men.

Source? If you're speaking of u.s data, keep in mind hispanics and mena people are considered white under u.s census, so they probably racemix alot more than you think.

Looks so much like a gay friend

He can have her. Look at that blank stare in those vapid eyes.

>some random girl that is also friends with some random girl might have fucked an asian guy
>i saved a picture of them kissing

what fucking meds are you on?

More testosterone.

This is 100% Eurasianwriter.

You remember that the majority of white women voted for Trump?

They crave masculinity. It's our fault for allowing the Jews to emasculate us.