SOROS PARTY ABOUT TO WIN A SEAT

Anyone here from Georgia? Is this just overhyped or is there actual danger of the democrats winning something?

What's with Democrats always wasting money on elections? They are outspending him 5:1 and will probably still lose. Where does it all go?

They need to pay the shills $15/hour

Leftist faggots still haven't learned their lesson when it comes to bogus polls.

Isnt this the run-off election because that faggot Ossoff, who got millions from out of state, couldnt win in the first place?

I hope they waste even more money this time.

some antifaggot sent anthrax letters to an entire neighborhood in handels district yesterday

GA fag here, ossof is being billed as an outsider who doesn't have the interests of the state and its people at heart, and it seems to be working.

I don't quite understand what you're saying, if that is supposed to be negative for Asshat and it's working, why do the polls have him up?

>Money wins elect-

>Polls

How new are you?

these CRT version of memes are like forbidden ones, they are just so weird to look at

He's being billed as someone who's only looking to gain a seat in Georgia for the sake of having a seat of power for his party and the billionaires that fund them. Most of his campaign cash comes from out of state.

Not sure where the (((polls))) had him last election, but the money didnt guarantee a win then, either.

You realize that these were all made here right

GA here too

They tried to channel a force far beyond their understanding

The jew's entire campaign is based on the hope that the spics are going to go out that day and put him narrowly over the top

I'm not saying I buy the polls, but the perception outside of GA is that Handel is down and unfortunately i have nothing to go on other than polls.

Also, I think the polls in the primary underestimated him, which is worrisome. I want to hear good news from GA anons. Surely this attack on Handel will help, right?

GA fag here, I warned you all about this race months ago, Handel is a fat turd and while ossoff is a kike nobody liberals will have 100% turnout and conservatives won't bother

Losing a red district bodes I'll for 2018, should have used memetic warfare against kikesoff months ago, oh well hopefully Handel will pull an upset

From Georgia. Ossof isn't a nigger and this state votes red. He might get in if the niggers vote though

I don't think a Sup Forumsack did the hair on the Hillary pepe, it looks too professional like CTR had a graphic designer do it. But it did spread from there.

Yeah only the online polls are real polls

How is he even allowed to run in a district he doesn't live in?

Isn't sad the winning in a democracy depends on funds? I mean what are they doing buying votes? The electorate is so dumb that get fooled for a 30 seconds comercial? Are we that dumb?

And then people complaints because they are governed by millionaires!

TIC TOC Drumpfkins

HE is the democrat, she is the republican.

I wanna say a solid 80% of people are just voting by party lines or by the name they recognize for everything state level and below.

And all that money is just in there to get the name recognition vote.

GA6 fag here. It will come down to turnout. Ppl are pissed about the national attention/money spent here, very obvious to actual district voters that ossoff is a propped up bitch boy. Everyone groans when yet another ossoff ad comes on. He looked so so terrible during the debate but at the end of the day this district is R territory I expect will stay that way.

It's ovwrhyped to shit. There's only a one point lead or do in the latest polls done by the local news stations. Don't listen to the hype

holy shit! $23 million?! thats unheard of for a congressmen, globalists are really going all out for this election.

So when the Dems waste all this money on failed elections, does that benefit the local economy at all or does it go right back to their hands?