Diaspora thread

This is an official diaspora thread. Post your host country and your diaspora.
>Britbongland
>Hohol origin
youtube.com/watch?v=xzgViS4Rpf8

Am I really part of the English diaspora? After all these hundreds of years?

I hear you lads in the South like to keep it in the family, if you know what I mean. I'd imagine you're still Anglo-majority, therefore.

You have to go back, Mykola.

Trying to amass wealth in Cuckland so I can buy dirt cheap land in the paranormal old country.

If you live in the South and you marry your cousin they call you a redneck. If you live in Britland and marry your cousin they call you the king.

Reconquista 2.0 soon...

>Britbongland
>Hohol origin
So an immigrated Jew?

Dunno what you're talking about. Monarchy is the truest redpill there is, and you know it.

Can you help your bratishka in need?
Maybe create Ukratain state?

Forebears had to flee the Soviet government after the war for highly-speculative reasons.

That depends: what's in it for me, Volodymyr?

I think i'm sexually attractive. With friend like me, you'll have all pussies.

*Cluck-cluck* Glory to *cluck* Jewkraine.

You mean like pic related?

>t. butthurt Ivan stranded in Ukraine waiting for his hero Jewtin to invade

I want to suck a Ukrainian qt's anal prolapse.

>Portugal
>Hungarian origin

>Hungarian origin
Go the fuck back, racist!

Bump. I've only had two (yous) relating to diaspora in this thread, and one of them was an Amerimongrel.

Hohol diaspora reporting in

Are you male or female?

Kek. You're the one that's fucked off from your miserable cunt. Pseudo patriot

What's a fine Finno-Ugric like you doing in Moortugal?

How is toilet cleaning going on?

I'm engineering student in robotics.

>refusing to live under bolshevism
>a bad thing
Male.

Doing what? Robotizing toilets?

>implying you wouldn't want to work in such a cutting-edge industry

Propably would be able to do that i think. For now I'm mostly learning math and physics.

My mother's family started an olive oil selling business here. I guess because the Portuguese consume so much olive oil, so they probably thought it was easy money.

You don't think I wanna go back? :^)

After studies i'm gonna go to Germany and radicalize me some germans and then build the reich

Polish diaspora
In France, kurwa jego mać

My ancestor :^)

Bumping.

Lithuanian here.

pls don't deport

What do you want to know nigger what's the purpose of this thread?

United States

From what we've tracked down our ancestors were French Huguenot, Scottish, English, Irish, German, and we have one guy from Denmark.

>t. tanned Italian

why are you avecs so Patriotic?

Kekistani diaspora
In Germany

That's my secret, Bohdan.

England, Scottish origin (with some English and a bit if Irish and Welsh)

Jewish Farmer USSR > Goldman Sachs Banker NYC

feelsgoodman.jpg

Cringe

Fucking BASED!

>commie banker
really makes you fink

This. I'd like to know too.

Alt-Right diaspora BTFO!

It is not cringy
Only edgy Sup Forums kiddys think it isnt cool anymore.
They always need the newest iphone

What? NatSoc is a new ideology or something?

Where are you from? Do you ever think of going back to Ukraine a trying to get rid of corruption?

>where am I from
Live in Northern England, ancestry is from the far-west of Ukraine.
>get rid of corruption
>implying corruption can be removed from democracy

Once you leave and see what's going on outside of Portugal you realize things weren't so bad back in the fatherland, so we become nostalgic and end up as nationalists
Emigrate yourself and your eyes will open and the truth will be revealed to you, it will set you free.

France is rotten to hell and back, I don't wish the same to happen to Portugal, I will stay here and fight in the front lines

I'm also from Galicia. It can be done. Depends how educated you are though.

Yeah should have never let it any immigrants, Moortuguese and Spanish included. Now fuck off

But, user, France is a nation of immigrants. It's in the name (Franks).

Franks were invaders and were 2% of the population. Most people haven't moved since pre Roman period.

I just can't stand all these southern Euros acting tough while they're no different from niggers.

Okay, but France is a melting pot of countless ethnicities and cultures: you have the Gauls, the Bretons, the Normans, the Franks, the Roman settlers and the Arabs. It's a beautiful display of what happens when people of vastly different backgrounds pull together towards a greater goal. It's wondrous.
You don't want to... betray French values... do you???

Ungrateful swine, we're the best integrated immigrants France has ever known, in fact you've already met many of us and you don't even know it, because we fucking blend in and integrate unlike filthy muslims/niggers
we're staying and help your ass beat these muslim hordes, if you don't like it you can kys

Lel you know too much. You must be some French faggot in London.

Sure, keep on flying your stupid flag around when you win a football match. The poor-tuguese are very easy to recognize: you're very dark with Atlantoid features.

I don't hate you, I hate the fact that we started accepting immigrants. Now everybody uses you as an example to justify the nigger and arab invasion.

not our fault kikes wanna use us to push immigration, we're largely against nigger/arab invasion
as for the football thing, you like all frenchies btw, needs to grow a thicker skin, if you're still butt-hurt about the euro that's your problem not ours
also being poor is a great refuge from getting culturally enriched, so thank god we're poor

But to get back on track, I wish to see France free of mudslimes and niggers just as much as you do, and most of the Portuguese in France vote far right because of this so don't be ungrateful, unless you're just a kike who seeks to divide and conquer europeans of course

Yeah you're right.

>He isn't 100% Scottish
Top kek. Disgusting beings.

Do any other countries hate their diaspora or is it only a Balkan thing?