DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO

> Owning a Bible is forbidden in China
Really made me hmmm

Glad to see someone gets it.

Why the fuck do you think the Japs killed all those mainland monkeys??

>bible
Jesus the biggest cuck in history, but sorry
Cuckanity best thing in life of poor slavaboo

>closed mind
>hive mind and
lack of personality
Just like the people on Sup Forums? Just like religious people? Just like SJWs? Just like fucking everyone?

>le other cheek meme

It's the only defining value of modern Christ cuckoldry

Aaaaaa save me pls

Stay mad poor nigger.

Daily reminder that this guy eating fetuses is some edgy chink's art project and he's not actually eating real babies, they're made of regular meat from the supermarket which in china is generally dog, rat, or salted cardboard with some MSG

Opinions of communists are irrelevant, stay mad, China's bitch.

uma delicia

what the fuck is that picture? please tell me that's not humans

What a stupid white nigger. If i hate fucking kike on the cross t doesnt fckin mean ama commie or other kind of left-wing subhuman. Kys christcuck

It's blood libel photoshop.
OP is edgy.

Isn't cannibalism illegal even in Brazil?

Praise God that your once garbage country is growing in its Christian faith

You may not be a commie, but you live in a communist country. If you don't see this, then you are retard. Go die from AIDS or something.

but cultural enrichment

Kek

ahahaha lmao

Somebody got triggered by asian men with white bitches posting memer.Butthurt bait thread.

Chechen master race passing by.

>communist country
>full of oligarchs
>low taxes
>avraamic faKEith on every corner (popes, rabbis and mudslims)
Hang yourself up nigger or leave this board

burger education is strong with this one

You forgot about
>poverty
>AIDS epidemy
>alcoholism
>krokodil
>20% of your shithole is alreadmy muslim
>chinks are buying out your land
>biggest country on this planet with economy worse than italy
Do I have to continue? See you in next 10-20 years, mognol.

So what? U think i am disagree with all of these articles? Facts which u already mentioned do not change that fact that u are stupid pooolish nigger with jewish religion in your shitty white nigger head. Hang your fucking body up

*gets beheaded by chechen*

>pooole try to joke
be honest: i am not a pure slav

Haha I don't have hivemind but I'm so proud of my race my forefathers literally raped Europe and Middle East
All the Cumskins and sandniggers were forced to watch us steal their most beautiful chicks and rape them khan is one of the most common last name in the world
You Russian is just pissed that we raped your country and destroyed your culture like kikes

>rape
>kill
Literally subhuman. Like a most of russians halfbreeds with ugly yellow ants

>popes on every corner
>popes

Slavs really are subhuman retards.

It doesn't matter soon Mongoloids will take over the world even kikes can't stop it. There are too many of us. As soon as white genocide completes gooks will first disintegrate japs and then will dominate the world and rape kikes and build a wall around Jerusalem to lock them up so they do not pollute other nations.

>using memes for an argument
Well. Jesus in everyway filthy kike and gay
Deal

>intelligence without real creativity

Just look at their history and modern life

No Russian

more

nasty race

That pic is fake, OP. It was some kind of art project in Taiwan.

These are real, however.

why are they just watching?

i really dnt get it pls help

china has some law where if you try to help someone you'll very likely end up paying for their expenses or something.

>See you in next 10-20 years, mognol.

In next 10-20 years i'm going to shit on your grave, p*lish scum.

Fucking disgusting holy christ what the fuck is wrong them

>what the fuck is wrong them
They're Chinese.

insane shit

Natural selection in progress