#treasonoustrump is melting down on Twitter...again

Second day in a row that Treasonous Trump is scared for his life and twisting facts or outright lying on Twitter; blaming everyone but himself for a dilemma of his own making. It is fucking wonderful to watch him unravel and to see the process of his inevitable conviction proceed. It's even greater to watch him meltdown live on Twitter and act like a total bitch.

Come on, sensible anons of Sup Forums; lets get #treasonoustrump trending.

Let's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.kikebook.com/DonaldTrump
instagram.com/realdonaldtrump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yesterday's bitch fit.

#treasonoustrump and his connections to the Russian Federation

The state of the trumpian collective.

this is a really pathetic effort on your part

Ivanka's lust for BBC is well known. Enjoy her getting blacked.

>The guy who told me
Nobody tells you what to do Mr. president, you are the president. you are the one who makes the decision and you are the one who's responsible for their consequences

NOT GONNA LIE

>"Russian business interests"
>"Russian affiliated interests"

Real shitty chart you got there, Skylar

It's sickeningly stupid how shamelessly he lies and how many idiots here rush to defend him or even believe him, no matter how brazenly idiotic and transparent the lies are.

>I'm a nationalist and a globalist!

Lies, misdirection, contradictions, and his worshipper don't care that they're lied to.

This is some pretty weak shilling lad, try harder

>investigation intensifies

I'm not doings hit but posting what this treasonous cunt decided to stupidly broadcasting Twitter.

>omg the guy who told me to fire him is leading the investigation against me!

How can you defend this stupid shit? The facts are out there and he's lying to you and the world. How far does he have to go before you decide to see him for the piece of shit he is?

TWO SCROOPS

>tweets random shit

He just publicly contradicted earlier statements about HIS removal of Comey amd shifted the blame onto the justice department, which he fucking runs, for the investigation he's pissing his pants over out of fear.

These are presidential statements. It's not random shit.

Nice to see Vlad in this thread. Get off your proxy.

Nobody believes violent commie democrats
Trump approval up to 50% today per Rasmussen, no wonder you're shilling extra hard this morning.

You won't even show your flag. Are you even American?

>you won't show your flag
I have political beliefs reflected in the Gadsden flag. It has nothing to do with won't faggot.

But here you go. Now back to Gadsden.

dementia is in full swing today
also why did he say 100million people? he has like 30m followers?

Because he always exaggerates. This is well documented. He admitted this in interviews way before the election. He exaggerates the size of his buildings, the size of his bank account, the size of his rallies, the size of his inauguration crowd, the size of his victory, the size of his Twitter following, etc.

It's not dementia, it's one of his many calculated lies.

i know but its literally the easiest thing to fact check, just click on his twitter lol

Just like the media exaggerated Russian collusion claims for 6 months.

Yeah and he has only one twitter account, no FB and IG and YT accounts to check. Stupid Drumpf.

Holy fuck the amount of butthurt in this thread just so far is fucking astounding. I would have thought you would calm down after 8 months, but no, the initial ass fucking you received when Trump won is still giving you irritation. See a doctor, that's the only advice I can give you.

>ultra mad
how is that non-intervention in the middle east going?

>When you make a chart of tangental affiliation s on a wall with newspaper clippings and strings, youre crazy
>When its in paint, its proof of a conspiracy

Yeah, except people don't fact check. This is how con artists work. The man lies more often than he tells the truth. He does nothing but spew shit.

He has @realdonaldtrump AND @potus
Also he has a Facebook account:
m.kikebook.com/DonaldTrump
And an Instagram account
instagram.com/realdonaldtrump/

"Bomb the shit out of the them"

Is that the non interventionist policy he campaigned on?

Check his Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, plus whatever other social media he has.

Trump has donated 10x more money to Democrats than 3 of the lawyers Mueller hired combined over the same time frame(since '88)

youre right we should just suck our own dicks for 4 years and let democracy go out the window

Rasmussen had Hilary Clinton winning the election

He's right though
Stop posting behind fake flags, you german faggot

so literally no connection? I see no lines from trump to russia

are you aware that the average degree of separation between two facebook users is 3.5?

The media isn't running the three separate investigations into Trump and his team, and the government doesn't launch investigations based on what the media chooses to do in how they present the information LEAKED to them by the same officials conducting those investigations, you brainwashed idiot.

This is why Trump lies so aggressively about the most basic facts. He repeats it enough and a certain segment of the population retarded enough to believe it will. It's gaslighting. He employs a number of classic narcissistic tactics to persuade idiots.

autism speaks, don't you have a dossier thread to make?

its 38 everywhere else shit dick, only 10 points from that immovable 28% threshold

You know what, fine. Let's say for all intents and purposes you get to impeach trump. You all do know you get mike "kill the gays with tesla rays" pence right? What the fuck is your endgame? To get him in office?

>It is fucking wonderful to watch him unravel

Projecting much? Whose narrative is unraveling? Childish hipsters playing pretend impeachment, desperately trying not to grow up are hilarious.

Also sage.

Fun fact: russian lobbyist wrote his first foregn policy speech

Americans are now more cucked than ever

>gadsen flag
>calls trump a traitor
OP is a massive faggot and should be gassed at the earliest possible time

so why is he tweeting frantically to the point where fox news is making fun of him?

Oh jesus stop it with the tweets. Trump is seriously destroying his own presidency with his reckless self-destructive tweets and rhetoric. IF YOU ARE ACCUSED OF SOMETHING STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

It's very straightforward

make: "OP is a worthless whore" trending instead

what's there to destroy?

Ahh, the end is nearly upon us. It's going to be so amazing to watch his downfall

I don't want pence as president or Paul Ryan so we can have another Reagan or repeat of the bushes and anything that can speed up the break up of America is positive to me.

do these idiots want a war? Because thats how you get a war......

I'd prefer Pence to Trump. He won't be able to enact policies too radical and unlike Trump, he's competent and a governor...and governors historically make good presidents, as they were already heads of the executive branch in their states.

Yea, I've got some problems with Pence, but he's immeasurably better than #treasonoustrump, and maybe (no, certainly) I wouldn't look at my flag and feel ashamed and embarrassed of my country and disgusted with the less than half of the electorate that put Treasonous Trump in office.

Oh shit, we should just elect a democrat. I wonder why you're not happy with him being president. Really makes me think.

Don't act like you pussies will do anything. None of you are in good enough shape to fight a war

Why is that an issue?
You're acting like Pence is an issue.

Or is it that Pence falls to due to Flynn and the tangled web of espionage?
As a Christian heshould well know what the penalty for lying is.

let's just see the positive guys, Hillary isn't president

Because it's more effective than your lying, fake corporate media.

Lel, even you are a subscriber. So you are already helping him.

You dont own the title of most unhinged.

he is 800000% canadian

Wait, did Mueller really tell him to fire Comey?

Looks like Trump is done for this. Quite hilarious that you geeks got fooled into voting for this sad, sad... person...

I think you could do this to anyone in DC.

>you're right i was just pretending to be retarded
you could've used your time better than to larp as shills u kno

neither were the japs but they still managed to kill 20 million chinese

>The facts are out there
They're not though. It's all hype, speculation and lies.

It's amazing how the right completely concedes the idea that "doing business with Russia" is somehow evil and instead focuses on denying any connection. Buncha fags who always let the left control the language.

First day on they job, shillblue?

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Because the left has their heads so far up their asses they can't see sense.

Another blumpf is finished thread.

Says the sweaty nervous wreck for the hundredth time this year.

Keep me posted faggot. Just remember you have him for several more years

not even a burger, but I can smell the globalist from over here. Smells like cuck and lube.

Fuck Clinton. She wasn't acceptable either. She's just as criminal and corrupt, just a different kind of criminal and a different kind of corrupt.

I would love to meet you traitors in the streets and shoot you fucking dead in the name of patriotism. Unlike you, I actually care about the integrity of our institutions, the role we play in the world, and the free and fair elections we are supposed to have. I've been waiting for armed conflict since day one, you pathetic fucking unwitting Putin shill.

It's a SAD fucking day when the democrats are the defenders of American values, honor and freedom. I never thought I'd see the day when the republicans ended up being the biggest threat to the country.

I'm ready to die for my country. Are you ready to die for Treasonous Trump, you traitorous faggot?

>if I put my fantasy into chart it will become true

>Deep State keep pocking the bear

lel Trump gonna go full wrath on these backstabbing motherfuckers

Blow pedogate open Trump

Start the 2. American civil war

Patriots vs Pedos

Four tweets, what a rampage, get this mad man off the roads, THIS IS THE END FOR DRRUUPPPTH

nu-Sup Forums is a cancer that needs to be purged

saged in all fields.

AHHAHAHAHA

screencapped

>hurr durr i can't think for myself
go back to your shithole you larper

trump has picked his side...

He's losing his shit!!!!!
AHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAH
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAH
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAH
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Nothing he did is treason. Not a shred of evidence.

You guys need to get over the fake plastic black dildos

>this entire thread
DRUMPFKINS BTFO

The only butthurt I see is liberal tears. Keep crying.

What happens when the investigation ends and they find nothing?
Will the retards who believe the Russia nonsense finally realize they have been played by the 1% they claim to oppose?

FOR ME
1 SCOOP
THE REST
NONE

It's funnier to watch him shit his pants on twitter that his sitting in jail.

To be fair, he probably reaches 100 million, retweets from both sides are very large, how many people saw it here today because you posted it?

He didn't say 100 million followers, just that 100 million see it. CNN,also runs his tweets pretty often.

Shit, I have 2800 followers, and some of my tweets are engaged by Waaaaay more people.

Sage&KYS butthurt faggot.

Good morning, kike.

Does (((kohn))) want to be put in an oven, because that's how (((Khon))) gets put in a oven.

>hurr durr see me being patriotic u tresonus blumpf
>me fitin for mah cauntry
>but fuck having my actual flag from my posts, im 100% american tho, believe me

The schilling is not just the old austrian currency.

This little boy's tweet is one of my favorites. Keep crying, commie faggots.

Ok, Trump turned out to be not exactly what we wanted, but these threads aren't helping

Trump is a pathetic piece of shit that couldn't control his temperament. Most of his wounds are self-inflicted. Constantly whines about Hillary not being investigated and yet as the head of the exec branch he did nothing about this, instead, just lashes out on twitter like a petulant little child

I'm sick and tired of it. What the hell does he expect to happen because of these whiny tweets?

>made money in Russia during peace
RUSSIAN BUSINESS INTERESTS
>did diplomacy with ambassador
KISLYAK
>talked to a Russian businessman before
RUSSIAN-AFFILIATED INTERESTS
>approved transfer of 20% of world's uranium supply to Russia after receiving payments to Clinton Foundation
We don't talk about that. That's a conspiracy theory.

You guys really don't send your best.