Left nationalist thread

Get in here faggots.

what is left nationalism?
a definition please

Scandinavian peninsula checking in

Economic left + Social right. Strasserites, National Syndicalists, National Bolsheviks, etc... etc...

Hi nordbro.

civic or ethno?

World Island rises when?

Yes I am aware of the irony of using viking iconography while holding anti-atlanticist views

Depends on the left nationalist but I'm personally an ethno-nationalist.

North Korea, then? Why don't you call yourself Jucheists?

Juche would fall under that catagory. I'm personally a Strasserite. I just use this flag because there's no Strasserite flag.
>inb4 threats of longknife
I actually want to work with natsocs against a (((common enemy))) despite the historical differences we've had in the past.

You

I'm actually not a Eurasianist but if you are I respect that even if I don't agree.

>no McDonalds, Google, iPhone
>no nigger tranny faggot jewish bourgeoisie media
>traditional lifestyles
>race mixing is illegal
>promotes physical fitness, strength and militarism
>no materialist excess and exploitation of mother nature
What's supposed to be bad about North Korea again Shlomo?

And yes, Juche is nazbol, but not all nazbol is Juche, as Juche is an ideology specific to the Korean race. The True Korean race that is, and not the racemixed lapdogs of America

In the capital they basically have reversed engineered McDonald's But it's only for the wealthy elite

Eurasianism is trad, Atlanticism is of physically meek bourgeoisie (probably jewish) shopkeepers, in other words englishmen

>Get in here faggots
Yes, please do, and stay there so the rest of us don't have do deal with your commie bullshit

Stay mad libertarian scum.

1. My home is my fucking castle, don't try to tell me what I can and cannot do in my private abode unless it's hurting you
2. Anyone who tries to deprive me of what I have produced by my physical, mental, low-level or high-level managerial labour - whether that's an earned wage, a farm, a mine or a factory - is a thief and a nigger subhuman
Leftcucks literally cannot refute this
t. Anarchist-capitalist traditionalist with post-Randian crypto-white-nationalist tendencies

Just stop.

>t. Anarchist-capitalist traditionalist with post-Randian crypto-white-nationalist tendencies

old/pol/ detected

>1. My home is my fucking castle, don't try to tell me what I can and cannot do in my private abode unless it's hurting you
Nobody wants to take away your house. You clearly don't understand the difference between private and personal property.
>2. Anyone who tries to deprive me of what I have produced by my physical, mental, low-level or high-level managerial labour - whether that's an earned wage, a farm, a mine or a factory - is a thief and a nigger subhuman
I want to give people their honest due for their labor, not take it away.

"aromantic sapiosexual otherkin with bu, ba and bo pronouns here guys"
Get the fuck out of this board with your made-up worthless bullshit

You're a manchild afraid of any concept or ideal larger than your scabbed asshole.

The most important matter is to stop the long term replacement of native Europeans and carry out policies that in the end will leave a Europe for Europeans only. Be it deportation, puttin non-Europeans in Ghettos or sterilization.

>Im crawling through this barbed wire to have the ""right"" to debt slavery and diabetes
>free market bless america

>Anyone who tries to deprive me of what I have produced by my physical, mental, low-level or high-level managerial labour - whether that's an earned wage, a farm, a mine or a factory - is a thief and a nigger subhuman
Top fucking kek. You just defined marxism.

SEIZE

National Bolshevism is a meme

Rong

>I want to give people their honest due for their labor, not take it away.
>You just defined marxism.
And what is that 'honest due'?
>“When you work in a modern factory, you are paid, not only for your labor, but for all the productive genius which has made that factory possible: for the work of the industrialist who built it, for the work of the investor who saved the money to risk on the untried and the new, for the work of the engineer who designed the machines of which you are pushing the levers, for the work of the inventor who created the product which you spend your time on making, for the work of the scientist who discovered the laws that went into the making of that product, for the work of the philosopher who taught men how to think and whom you spend your time denouncing.
>“The machine, the frozen form of a living intelligence, is the power that expands the potential of your life by raising the productivity of your time. If you worked as a blacksmith in the mystics’ Middle Ages, the whole of your earning capacity would consist of an iron bar produced by your hands in days and days of effort. How many tons of rail do you produce per day if you work for Hank Rearden [an industrialist in the novel]? Would you dare to claim that the size of your pay check was created solely by your physical labor and that those rails were the product of your muscles? The standard of living of that blacksmith is all that your muscles are worth; the rest is a gift from Hank Rearden.

TIL NazBols support North Korea
There's literally no point in arguing with you people then, you are actually unironically delusional

Oh look mentally retarded people thread.

shouldn't it be NatBol, not NazBol?

>130156553

This map looks sick

I propose European Bolshevism

The people that claim to support North-Korea are shills.

The biggest danger to the current World order, is a Nationalist Anti-Capitalist movement. Of course they would fill these movements with shills.

you forgot /ourguy/ Huey Long

>Leftcucks literally cannot refute this
lolbertarians are a caricature of themselves

Communism in disguise

Communism in one country.
>examples: North Korea/ Stalinist USSR

It's just white niggers demanding gib me dats because they are white, pretty pathetic tbqh.

Fuck off commie faggot.
SAGED