Divide et Impera

Explain something to me:
Why is it that Black women don't seem to mind the blacked meme, the cream of the crop of black men trying to get with white women, be it sports or music stars or just well adjusted black guys with a job.

Shouldn't they hate White bitches "fo stealin' dey men" while they only get the leftover bitch-ass niggers?
Can we meme this by posing as Black women on twitter and astroturfing dissent among the sistahhood?
Also applies to latina women to some extent.

They do get angry. If you are a white woman talking to a black guy who is with his main woman, the black woman will be really aggressive. As nigur men will never pass up a white woman on the side. If you were a black man would you?

>don't seem to mind the blacked meme
>these skinny ass white bitches stealing all our best Nubian kings
oh believe me they mind it a lot

They get really angry actually. Look at some of the black youtubers that are posted here on Sup Forums from time to time.

There's a whole "I'm going to date White guys now"-movement. Blacks are really dysfunctional.

They fucking hate white girls. Even niggers don't want them

Mfw this whole narrative will result in black women rejecting black men ,afterwards white women get jealous of black women being with white men and return to liking white men.
Mfw black men will be left with no women at all and forced to become the gay movement of the future.
Mfw the white race is genius. Long game superiority

Return to liking white men?

As if they ever stopped, you stupid fucking kike.

They do. This is common knowledge. Have you ever interacted with them? If not, consider yourself lucky. They're annoying as fuck. The high school I went to was mostly black so I didn't really have a choice.

you think that's bad, you should see how angry fat little white trash bitches look at a 6'6" blonde man with a smoking hot latina wife.

they get really pissy about it

>Why is it that Black women don't seem to mind the blacked meme

They do

Black people actually care more about interracial shit than White people, especially Black males when a Black Female gets with a White male.

>especially Black males when a Black Female gets with a White male.

Ha tell me about it. All that 'bed wench' stuff. LMAO!

It's ideal for me as I've always found black girls way more attractive than white women for some reason.

>armenians are white in USA

hahaha

girls are way more racist than the pol

Because they deserve it, given the way they treat "cream of the crop" black men.

because they know the nig will just fuck the white bitches and leave. They only get mad if its long term.

Do you date them or just dick? Also do you go for the more negroid type or Caucasoid type skull and body shape ones?

>sees flag

checks out

Date and fuck I was with a Gambian girl for 3 years, I actually find the negroid shaped skull and natural had attractive. Don't ask why as I don't really know myself my mates find it dead weird but I will always go for black girls when on a night out.

Love how custom flags makes it easier to identify newfag cuckolds

Well black girls are probably like shooting fish in a barrel for you so that is likely one reason at least.

I do find it pretty odd like your mates if you genuinely prefer negroid to Caucasoid.

What kind of attraction is it? It can't be due to finding them more pretty right? Is it a kind of thrill of doing it? Or a kind of trip from it being so easy. I am interested to understand.

They do hate it, visit Lipstick Alley and lurk, or make a thread there shoving it in their faces like we white women are forced to have it shoved in our faces by the (((media))) and misinformed dickheads across the internet.