Are AoE game a good way tomaket kids redpilled?

I remember how this game helped to redpilled me when I was like 12-13.

It triggered my awareness of european history and the sense of tribalism, among many other related aspects.

Can this game help little kids to become redpilled?

Yes

I can predict the future if i put any euro AI on easy mode and choose Saracens or Persians

Indeed. It made me interested in history, and then in politics and society, thus I got redpilled.

howdoyouturnthisthingon

robinhood

Wait, I have a better one.

Aoe2 can predict the future if I put the Saracen/Persian AI on hardest, choose Britons, start the game and then go downstairs and watch a movie.

aegis nigger

If by redpilled you mean developing an interest in history, then yes.
Btw, favorite campaigns were Genghis Khan and Montezuma.

I learned that you can win with only bowmen and cavalry archers and that swordsman and pikemen cant reach the archer that just lures them left and right and kills them off.
Only good thing that the cavalry swordsman are good for is attacking siege weapons that are attacking your base.
The castle arrows cant reach the trebuchet thus one such can wreck a castle.
I hate it that soldiers idly attack bullshit buildings and setting enemy farms on fire, so i have to watch what their doing and act like a babysitter for each and every one of them.
Monks are the best unit to demoralize your human player enemy.

For me it was Command and Conquer: Generals and the the Zero Hour expansion which got me into Nationalism and that fighting for one's beliefs and country isn't bad.

First two games were great but I remember in AOE 2 in the Crusades campaign where the Muslims were the 'gud bois who din du nuffin' so not sure about red pilling.

>playing anything else but regicide
Fucking faggot

Protect the king! Make way for the king!

Age of Empires got me into medieval history and non-european civilizations.

Age of Mythology got me into the Greek, Norse, and Egyptian Pantheons.

Rome Total War got me into Ancient history and warfare.

it's okay but it's not exactly historical

Good for basic introductory history info, solid gameplay mechanics, not as bluepilled as paradox, has some info to read which is nice. Paradox games capture the purposelessness (so to say) of history- it just continues. AOE has victory conditions. Its more like starcraft and a traditional rock-paper-scissors RTS game than an exercise in history.

The japan one is cringeworthy, since...you know Oda LOST? Guess who won the civil war?

send boat loads of villagers to another island and chop down all their trees, mine all their stone and steal all their gold. Then when everything turns to shit.. send those fat ones with the bombs and save your file as Europe

I mean I would think not. I am pilled , played the game during it's hype age 10-15 ish but I don't credit the game much.

Nationalism will bring us victory!

Foreign devil!

I was already pilled, so when I saw AoE as a young lad I got it. Was awesome.

i have such warm fuzzy memories of AOE II along with Starcraft and Diablo II. those were better times my friends..when there were far less normies and virtually no political correctness on the net. also, technology hadn't taken over day to day life and ruined human interaction yet. i want to go back.