Russia hate thread

Shit on Russians to piss off betas that look at Putin as their daddy even though hes an old decrepit sociopath manlet

>pic
hes a little 5'7 cuck who cares he was in the KGB for a couple years i would pick this nigga up and slam him on his shit lmfao

We can start with Russias failures in Syria foremost because you fags post a thread every other month about some bullshit fabricated story from RT about Syria that literally all gets refuted

An elder meme
>Alexander prokhorenko
The Russian "Special Operations" fag that supposedly called an airstrike in on himself

This claim is so easily refuted its almost comedic. Google images of his gear if you think in any way he was anywhere near an explosion of any size when he died. I have seen personally the aftermath of explosions the size of small IEDs on rifles, humans and clothes it takes very light explosions to destroy equipment like that, let alone a fucking Russian FAB-500 strike directly on his position. Also evidence that the radio call to his commander that they released is fabricated is all over, nevermind the fact that the US who uses actual tier 1 operators would never release such information a week after the operator was killed lmfao.

>Syrian death count
Assad shills be gone, I dont care what sand nigger controls syria, I prefer kurds but I really do not give a fuck

what I do care about is the genocide the Russians are committing against civilians. Russia, since joining combat operations, has every single month killed more civilians than ISIS.

mccaininstitute.org/blog/russia-has-killed-more-civilians-than-isis/

>historic cucks
le chechnya
le ukraine
le famine
le afghanistan
le uncountable failed military efforts

Russia is a unstable, cold shit hole not to mention that its military is ridiculously outdated and stuck in the 70's. Its been in a state of economic ruin for the past 200 years and is still in full decline. His people hate him and yearn for freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereignty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe, caring about height as a factor just shows how powerless your demeanor is. sage

You're right 100% but don't waste your time here. You'll get no where trying to reason with the "intellectuals" on here. Pol likes russia cuz it's mostly white and hates gays and Jews.

Slavs are not white people.

Height is a factor because he is their little alpha figure they wish they were and he is STILL a fuckin beta lmfao

>Hates Gays
Fair
>Hates Jews
When this meme will ever die?
>Pootin is based
You clearly watched too much state propaganda

In short:
I don’t mind russians or their leaders, but Putin isn’t “based” or a good guy trying to save the west.
Russia is just a natural resource driven country that had the enormous luck of an oil price spike in the last 15 yrs, they don’t produce anything or have a service industry outside its borders.
Putin didn’t save shit, he just robs the country far less than the oligarchs.

Manlet detected

t. 52%

>hates jews
Too bad their whole goverment and every fucking oligarch is a sneaky jew

slavic bone structure more closely aligns with gookers than whites be gone subhuman

t. Bydlo

I miss Tony so much

t. butthurt kraut

Russians are as white as they get, but when they play Dota they turn straight into niggers

look at anyone east of Austrias face compared to an actual white person you fuckin mongol

wew lad

Why do burgers have so much asspain over Putin wrecking their Islamic minions in Syria.

I must admit it is one of the biggest military comebacks of all time.

US, Saudi Arabia, Israel, UAE, Qatar and Turkey had it in the bag. Your boys ISIS and Al Qaeda were winning Syria.

Putin shows up with a GDP the size of Italy and manages to turn it all around.

You let it slip lad, it's time to face reality and let it go.

Oh and btw Kurds are gonna get glassed by Erdogan.

Skin color doesnt make you white

culturally
biologically
they are subhuman

doesnt matter that their skin just so happens to be white lol asians are white too but theyre not

white

take it easy jamal

> mainly half-kikes on the picture
gee I wonder

>turn it all around
lmfao you mean like making Assad a total global outcast and worsening his relationship with us to a point where we bombed him? yea that regime will last

also rebels have never been ontop even before Russia came in lol, somehow US backed rebels are still a major problem even considering that if the US flew that many sorties on Assad he would be out of power lols

probably because we use weapons from later than 1987

Jewish oligarchs control your entire country lmfao

So they do with your country, Tyrone

>Oh and btw Kurds are gonna get glassed by Erdogan.

>Only killed less isis fighters than the USA
>Never lost a rifle to rifle engagement with Turkey
>Massive foothold in 3 of the most arab dominant states on earth

face is shekelberg the kurds are our only hope in the middle east

the leader of our country is a blond haired blue eyed capitalist

> what are deep state and elites: the post

You could beat up a pudgy senior citizen congrats

atleast our deep state jews hide the fact that they are jews.

i can beat up you lmao

--> He is right. And the saddest thing is, nobody in the world is gonna take him down and his dictatorship, cause the whole west is a bunch of sellouts, who got paid in natural resources and blood money putin and his friends have. There is no prosperity and salvation for russian ppl, we are fucked in a long term. But i guess it's our own fault that we are so spineless. We had our chance to overthrow him, but due to the lack of guts we didnt do it. The only exit for us, is to try emigrate to the 1 st world country, be it in eu or na, even tho it's so fucking ecpensive and hard, that some of us just freelancing and feeling ok, while the rest less skillfull are dying in poverty. I myself will try to escape from here, but god help me if i will not succeed.

Putin is also blonde retard
they never hide it the fuck are you talking

> our joos are better than your joos!

use geographic location, Ivan.

our jews
>get us rich
>gib us oil wars to fatten our pockets
>gib us cheap goods

ur jews
>extract every resource from your shitty cold wasteland and spend it on riot police to quell you and your spineless people

Slavic people make better soldiers than planners and scholars, that is because they have thicker skulls ( often capable of deflecting bullets) and therefore small brains.

I mean, basically everything noteworthy in russia is a product of italian ( read European) skill in the arts and sciences.

>Coolest looking building in the coolest towns were designed by Italians
>The father of the russian space program isnt really Korolev, But Roberto Bartini.

>The Kremlin was literally designed by Italian architects

ok i change my mind.

find and replace putin and change every instance of putin to whoever the prime minister of italy is

лoл

since USSR became Russia, USA tried to destroy every fucking country on this planet:

>Iraq 1991

>Yugoslavia 1999 - why stupid morons you bombed peaceful citizens?

>Afganistan 2001 - why you bombed this country? Taliban was your best friend, when USSR fought with them.

> Iraq 2003 - why you bombed this country again? 9/11 terrorists were Saudi monkeys

> Libya 2011 - LOL!!! You simply stole Muammar Gaddafi's money and you destroyed one more country

> Syria 2017 - what are you doing here?

Do you know something about Sovereignty? Please read here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereignty

And in the end - how many peaceful citizen your country killed this month?

ignores the past 100 years of Russian imperialism, invasions and puppet states

>needing a thread for that
Their country is a shithole despite having all the tools to be great, that's insult enough

>mostly white
Russians aren't white, and even if they were there are only 60-70 million ethnic Russians in Russia
> and hates gays
No they don't, they're just not fond of open display, otherwise they 100% fine with it
> and Jews.
Entire government is made up of them and pic related

I'm only pro-Russia to the extent that Putin is backing Assad, who has already been established as Sup Forums-approved, but seriously, he's more alpha than all the taller guys in the photo put together.

He's also a black belt in karate, and could probably fatality the four of them, even in a four-on-one fight.

Come to us friend

"Sup Forums - approved"

except for all the actual right wingers that arent just closet libertarians lmfao

I'm not following you. How would anyone, alt-right, alt-lite, new right, whatever, who is based to any extent, support the Syrian rebels? They're tied with ISIS, they're Sunni, and we need a Shia-Sunni balance of power in the region. Assad has also protected religious minorities, including Christians, and has pretty much left us alone.

It's another regime change that would end in complete catastrophe just like Libya. These Muslim backwaters need a strongman. Democracy is barely even working in the West anymore.

DO NOT REPLY, RAIDING BY NAVALNY AGENCY, RUSSIAN LIBTARDS AND HOHOLS. THEY ARE ASSBLASTED FROM THE INTERVIEW BY PUTIN AND ARE LOOSING GROUND HARD IN RUSSIA AND LASHING OUT HERE.

>since USSR became Russia, USA tried to destroy every fucking country on this planet:
They've been doing so since WW2 my man.

Yeah, USA is the best option, but getting job offer takes quite a time, if you are not java coder or something like that. + u need a good amount of savings just in case you will be searching for job offer while being already in country. But as far as i know trump almost canceled H1b, so that would be quite an achievement.

nobody said shit about supporting rebels. Most of Sup Forums doesn't care is what I meant lmfaooo bro chill. Supporting anyone is equally dogshit, Assad and the Rebels are both complete cancer.

bro we treat immigrants so good just come be a welfare nigger until you get a job at costco lmao land of opportunity my nigga

Your country is the reason my grandparents moved to the us from Hungary you hypocrite

>hes a little 5'7 cuck who cares he was in the KGB for a couple years i would pick this nigga up and slam him on his shit lmfao

He would have his thumbs through your eyes before you even got him off his feet.

Putin isterview is out, the ilusion is falling!
Quick bing the anti putin threads!!

Oyyy veyy!!

your country is the reason muzies pollute europe in crazy numbers unlike before kys

You can't just say, "Oh, both are bad. I don't have to pick a side." That's creating false equivalency.

The GOP and Democrats both suck ass, but I vote Republican because there's at least a degree of Americana, and a quite a few good ones, even though none of them are in the leadership positions.

Israel and Saudi Arabia love the rebels, and they're tied with ISIS. What more do you need to know?

Shariablue trying so hard now the Putin Interviews are released and on kiketube for everyone to watch :^)

keep crying cucks

Nope. Its okay to be nuetral. you have no fucking business over there so stay out of it and mind your own shit if you support anyone support the Kurds, theyre the only ones in Syria fighting both sides and is christian.

Russia is weak lmao

Fuck you slavnigger I'd be living in Hungary if it weren't for your inbred ass country holding the world hostage for 50 plus years

Also your failures are your own. You could not let them in at any time, but you decide to cuck yourself willingly. People like that have no business existing.

>slavs are not white
>italians are not white
>europeans are not white
>anglos are not europeans
>anglos are not white
>swedes are not white
>white is not white
>white white is whitness not white
>snow is yellow not white
>white is not a colour but a colour is a colour so white no
> ? < thats not white
>white with a full stop at then end hence therefore actuality white not white
> i am not whte but anglo so white but not white
>white
>not white
> oh um white is not white

^ Sup Forums

it was "soviet dictatorship" you tards
>slavs are not white
>welcome to USA

>prefers gommie turds
>mccaininstitute
lel

Colbert is that you?
Kek. Putin would turn you into mincemeat.
Get fucked

>skin color doesn't make you white

So it's how you act then? How do you associate people as acting a certain skin color if color has nothing do with race? Is there even races then? You sound like you're from Tumblr. Can black people be white?

either ur autistic or ur using that fallacy as b8

being white is a cultural and biological identity

if you are biologically and not culturally white you are not white

if you are culturally and not biologically white you are not white.

t. 0%

Christianity is almost non-existent among Kurds. They're Sunnis as well, and only oppose the Arab Sunnis on ethnic/cultural grounds. With that said, they seem more civilized, and less violent and extremist than the Arabs.

No, that would be JIDF.

>thinks height is more important than intelligence
Brainlet detected.

Vodka Putin Cyka Blat?

You're painting a broad stroke of white culture. How the fuck are slavic people not white? The Europeans have different cultures so which one is white? You sound fucking retarded.

>not biologically white you are not white

If you're skin color is white youre biologically white. Fucking retards on Sup Forums think they have education to discuss race and human makeup using pseudo logic.

>calls me retarded
>unaware that race is more than skin color and effects testosterone levels, bone structure and IQ

go home tyrone

See this pic Jose. RIP USA.

Putin is a guy who has his hand on the red nuke button and who is mentally ill, the king of conspiracy theories.

You're not answering my points I've brought up.

Define white culture and biology and how do slavs not fit into this? What does it mean to be white?

What a fucking redditor.

Yep, this man can try to get a job in cnn with this article.

Putin is standing up to the globalist

>everyone is white, we're all equal stop the hate!
50 years from now you faggots will be arguing that fucking mestizos are white. kys you subhuman-enabler

>implying you would beat a multi blackbelt holding ex-KGB spy/assassin in h2h combat
>uses "nigga"
Shut up you stupid nigger, Putin would snap your elbow before you even knew what was happening then kick your esophagus in while you were crying on the ground.

former marine force recon lmao

climbing around in pig guts doesnt make you a good fighter i would put putin on his spine lmfao

That's great to hear.
I'm a former marine armorer, I'm assuming you achieved blackbelt MCMAP status?
So did i.
I still don't think that means you or me would be able to best him as easily as you claim.
Confidence is good, hubris is not.

Okay POG, i'm sure you practiced combat techniques as much as Force Recon lols

Funny thing is, I would practice for 3 hours a day for 6 days a week.
Loved crushing cocky grunts into the dust.
I also loved the one time I walked by a platoon of recon dudes and called them all faggots and not a single one got triggered and stepped.
Most are reserved intelligent guys, I see you're an exception.
>be me
>still have tan belt
>get shit talked by a faggot Sgt w/ blackbelt
>challenge said Sgt to match
>whoop his ass in front of another BB sgt

Russians are cool, most of the Russians I have met in my personal/professional life have been extremely competent programmers/engineers and generally chill people

why so bigoted OP?

wow very tough im really impressed
so tough that u were to much of a pussy to take a combat MOS

back to >>>/reddit/ faggot kike

Nah faggot, I signed up for combat engineer cause I wanted to blow shit up with c4.
They gave me the green weinie in boot and changed my MOS to 2111.
Another green weinie when I was reenlisting in 2013 and was forced out due to sequestration right as I was submitting my MARSOC package.

You need to drink a beer and chill m8

I don't think that Russia is super redpilled and based, but I hate faggots that blame all our problems on Russia. This idiotic idea requires you to suspend all rational thought and blame Russia.

This
Don't get me wrong, but Germans are subhuman, and quite frankly should be exterminated along with the French, East Slavs, Serbians, Albanians, Meds and Greeks

Only Anglo-Celtics, Alpines and Southern Scandinavians are White

WE WUZ RUUSSIA

oh look a butthurt muslim/european dispora thread /hide

Yawn.

Literally no one cares.

kek
Anyway, nor russiahate nor russiabooing won't even matter nor to the west nor to russia in future perspective, if whites and snowniggers will not get a hold of their birthrates and immigration. Period.