He's gonna do it, the absolute madman

He's gonna do it, the absolute madman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQGzylCaUlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aRoekj7rcxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's finally going to nuke Germany and kill off all krauts?

save yurop by destroying yurop

At last, May will feel the pain

That prick is what the euros need saving from.

>"Saving" Europe
>let's save us from ourselves by staying on the same course
europhiles really are a retarded bunch aren't they?

Granny fucker

I don't want someone with a mommy fetish to save us.

Another Manchurian candidate like Obama was

lol how did I know The Economist was going to suck Macron cock?

How grannyfucking can save Europe?

W-what have we done?

gee I wonder

14% of popular vote
'landslide'
'saviour'

You French are like the bat shit crazy ex, that will do the opposite of what is needed out of spite and enacts rape fantasies whenever you two have sex.

He can't even save France, how is he going to save Europe? Unless "save" to you means becoming Somaliastan or being eternal fucktoys for the Bilderberg group or something?

You made a valiant attempt that was the most important visible thing to ruin so that the globalists can go back to being convinced they've got the world by the balls again.

Battle lost; war ain't over.

>Crushed Trump
>Crushed Putin
>Humiliated Shariah May
>Going to imprison the whole le Pen clan
Future's so bright I gotta wear shades.

He did a reverse Sarkozy to Putin or something, he looked fucking awful

not really. pple went halfway with Macron (get rid of most old politician,but not of the structures)

We're heading toward much trouble.

Even he feels bad for france

>"Listen there Macron, let me remind you like I reminded Sarkozy, my country is big like this and yours..."
>"Let's compare GDPs"
>"N-No you are dege..."
>"How are the aids going?"
>"My army is bigg..."
>"Nice demographics, btw aren't supposed to retake Constantinople, what's stopping you?"
>"O-Ok, just don't hurt me when you shake my hand p-please"

Please, France, get it together. You have a history and a people worth preserving. You helped us with our independence; you helped a Corsican midget conquer Europe. The surrender monkey thing is just a little friendly jest. We know that outside of Paris you have at least a few normal people who realize that sometimes one has to be uncivilized to save civilization.

How exactly is Macaroon the old lady fucker going to save Europe?

>realize that sometimes one has to be uncivilized to save civilization
Adolf please. If Europe is where it is today it's thanks to bullshit like this

This desu. France is going to conquer the world.

MULTICULTURALISM IS OUR FUTURE.

HAIL MACRON

Macron is a pragmatic and knows immigration must be reduced to cut the grass under the extreme right's foot. That's why he wants more european frontier surveillance, and discusses with african countries so they try keeping their refugees

Who's the woman?

I don't disagree with europe if it weren't because of the corrupt assholes and globalist taking a hold of it and whose interest are far from the actual europeans apart from that I love our shared history.
Should in its current state the European union burn to the ground..,Undoubtedly could a union of european countries ever work,it might under another scheme

>not recognizing his prime minister's shoes

B-but duh media is biased against Jeremy Corbyn!

He can start by negotiating with point of entry EU countries to stop them just handing out passports to every piece of shitskin trash that lands there so they fuck off to richer countries in a legal passport

Fucking disgusting behaviour, I voted for Brexit but I would be more than happy with a pan-European 'FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE' level border defense initiative

I can't think of a single good reason for our current porous borders apart from to reduce the amount of whites in a country, thanks Hungary and the Balkans for the fences

Too late for you, Nigel. And all this shit wouldn't be possible with you in, anyway.

I'm happy for us to be out if it means the EU is better off, I love all my white brothers and sisters so this kind of news pains me so

Not sure how we can make Europe more white within current political constraints but we can certainly stop it from getting worse

I know you probably see the EU differently to me but I see it as a big factor in the breakdown of European society, encouraging rootlessness, immigration and miscegenation.

If only we had stayed EEC ;_;

fucking Rothschild niggers
bias much?
Rothschild worshipping ex rothschild banker gets good coverage by rothschild publication?

I think the rothschilds are panicked
how can we panic them further?

Dude, immigration in the UK and France roots back to the reconstruction after the war, and the decolonization.
Today's crisis is caused by the collapse of states in middle east, one of its main causes being the invasion of Irak in 2003, which the UK supported.
The only thing the EU did wrong in that story was not being strong enough on the get go, and not having this shit prepared.

I love German posters.
You guys always manage to trigger Sup Forums
Respect

I'm french actually, just working in germany. I actually think Macron is the providential man we needed to get this country out of its own shit. I hope I'm not mistaken, but so far so good

Napoleon didn't exactly save civilization, bruh. Nor did he conquer Europe, for that matter.

Could be.

>just above 50% abstain vote

Which is why he sucks up to Mama Merkel because his labour reform laws are garbage and thinks sending more migrants helps it

People said that about all the guys before him, too. And they all had to give up because France is not governable any more. And that's not even because of their shitskin infestation, even Charles de Gaulle thought that you can't reform France. You'd have to wait until SHTF before you can do something about it.

De Gaulle said a lot of shit

>Macron want to kill this

He is kike pupet and head of the beast.

By not fucking 9 yo girls, like you do Ahmed !

Z h

I think we should slay that beast once for all, for the sake of humanity.

Kek, looks like disgust and a cry for help.

Youre already doing it, Macron is so pathetic and is doing an absolute pathetic job by deeply concerning them to death

What are his plans? Does he even have any?

His first steps are fighting against political corruptions, reforming work laws, reducing the deficit while planning investments in the coming years, increasing the military budget and planning for an european army. He also wants more border surveillance to avoid a Syria 2.0.

>His first steps are fighting against political corruptions
Pretty hard to do when you worked for the fucking Rothschilds.

No, immigration in the past 10 years is economic. It's important that we allow for only white immigration too, allowing Europe to stay ethnically homogenous as possible within each state.

For the record, I was against the Iraq War because I don't care what Iraqis do amongst themselves, why should we get involved? Colonisation was also a bad idea, but there is no reason for 'decolonisation' to mean 'coloniser has to allow foreigners to colonise them back'.

I like Germans but damn, every time I talk to one on here they are totally ignorant of race and seem to reflexively defend the EU through trying to point out faults in alternative arrangements.

Please, you don't have to accept every Pakistani who says he is a TRUE AND HONEST 100% SYRIAN EDUCATED DOCTOR AND LAWYER, it's hardly the same thing as a few Poles who moved to Britain after their homeland was razed by the Nazis and then the Soviets - and they left after the war had ended, not ran away from it during the conflict.

Are you sure this is the right board for you?

>slay one head, others will still follow
We have to completely go all-in against it, since as you can see, it's weakened

youtube.com/watch?v=iQGzylCaUlQ

You got all wet when he said make our planet great again?

if you destroy europe, you save it

Yeah, but he was the last leader of France that was any good. The shit that de Gaulle said is still better than anything that comes out of that country nowadays.
To give up Algeria, after the civil war there was won, cost him politically a fuckton. But it was necessary and he recognized it. France wouldn't be 12% muslim today but rather 30% if de Gaulle didn't have this foresight.

>((The Economist)) supports a globalist
How shocking

Well the laws which were just proposed respect what is recommended by the organizations against corruption, also it seems Macro doesn't care about money and that's why he left Rothshild. He's an ambitious one for sure tho

Race is a meme user. What is dangerous is Islam

Maybe he was right, but we can still try, or rather we have to

Only Germany boat club can save us.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRoekj7rcxE

absolute vermin

Macron's wife?

I'm already tired of the propaganda, he did absolutely nothing and he is alread more praised than Kim is in NK, the worst part is that people around me who despied him 2 months ago are actually buying it, it's terrifying to see how much influence (((they))) have on people's minds.

Embrace him