youtube.com/watch?v=d2psPBB0sYM
youtube.com/watch?v=fRFQVMJf5eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hippies running around fucking everything with a hole
>homosexual uprising
>widespread use of psychedelics and narcotics
Yeah really great

it was shite trust me

I wasn't alive back then, but holy shit was the music good.

Also, the way people dressed back then, they actually looked happy, expressive, and individualistic. No tracksuits, gym shorts, hip-hop culture.

The smiths were amazing. Morrisseys solo stuff sucks.

>80's
>hippies

>Yuppies and economic crash caused by them
>Shitty synth pop
>Perm, perm EVERYWHERE
>Mullets
>SHITTY FUCKING SYNTH POP
Fuck you, you aren't old enough to remember what it was.

80s were trash. The grass is never greener.

Lived in Chicago during the 80s.

>Prolonged recession
>Senile president followed by perverted gangster president
>Crack epidemic
>Pathetic pot
>Overused term, "Go for it!"
>Cindy Lauper
>More violent crime
>Thin Macs
>Grateful Dead still not dead
>Aids epidemic; no treatment, diagnosis is death sentence
>FACS machines become mandatory

50s was best
Niggers in the USA knew their place and there were almost no immigrants in Europe
How quickly it all went to shit

Bet you that people are going to think the same thing about us in 20 years looking at instagram selfies saying "it was such a good time to shitpost".

Are you joking?

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
youtube.com/watch?v=UtWvSs1PIPE
youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y

The 80's were my high school years. I joined the Army in 87. I spent three years in Colorado Springs. No internet. Phone companies were all trying to get you to switch and bragged about how good their call quality was. MTV was wall to wall music videos. A Schwarzenegger action movie came out almost every year. Kelly McGillis was hot as fuck. Cars looked cool but were anemic as Hell. A "hot" car had 200 hp. Miami Vice made okay to show violence on tv again. Movies didn't do well unless they had an R rating. Often a director would add gratuitous tits to make sure the film would get the R.

Do you not enjoy uppity feminists and black supremacists enriching your culture with endless idpol?

Do you not enjoy everything being a problem because some dumb fat bitch still has a grudge against Chad turning her down for a date in 10th grade?

Come on, don't even pretend that the SJW/Cultural Marxist/identity shit was as bad back then as it is now.

"Cisgender," "gender binary," "white privilege," "people of color," these weren't even concepts that had any mainstream traction back then. Not even ten years ago. All this stuff blew up in Obummer's second term when the left grew hyper-confident, and unbeknownst to them, it paved the way for Trump, and redpilled just enough centrist, formerly innocent good liberals.
youtube.com/watch?v=d2psPBB0sYM

I was born in '91, and I can't stop listening to this shit either. And it would have been nice growing up with Reaganus Prime as president instead of King Nigger.

Agreed. The SJWs were not running kindergartens and grade schools, so toddlers and tweens were not nearly as gender confused as they are now.

They were still there, guess you're too young to remember.

>>hippies running around fucking everything with a hole
>hippies

hippies
in the 1980's
learn some history you fucking tool

youtube.com/watch?v=fRFQVMJf5eI

Kate Bush was good.

70s America seems like the perfect place to live.

Graduated in 84

>Chicago during the 80s.

Acid

>MTV was wall to wall music videos
The Halcyon days.

Where did it all go so wrong?

In my area (Pittsburgh) the steel mills collapsed. So not good times.

That's the 60's you subhuman

That's the 60s you doofus

Gays were underground and not even openny gay on television until the early 2000s

Ronald Reagan blotter

And largely the 70s. More so than the 60s.

The reason we see such bohemian pictures of radicals in the 80's is because there were no fucking jobs. Military bases were closing down and people who supported them were laid off in masses. There were no IT jobs, or desk jobs. You had a very hard right wing government that would beat the fuck out of the people because there was no oversight, or real forensics.

Real racism was rampant. Not this day of the rope bullshit, but real dinadus getting road hauled through town, getting bricks thrown at them and spit at. The real ugly stuff.

Antifa and the liberals like to call people racist, misogynist, homophobic ect, but back then people really were these things. PC culture has watered down the meaning of these words to the point where they do not resemble their roots at all. It's like hearing a kitten get called a viscous predator when you can remember a time when lions roamed the streets.

I like the 50s(?)

The 90s were better

hair rock bands and shitty brown weed that gave you a migraine after you came down

o yea and then there was that disco suks thing to

I do miss the bath houses.