ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
CAN THIS FUCKER DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2017/06/15/admin-revokes-blocked-program-to-protect-immigrant-parents-n2342022
lifezette.com/polizette/trump-dhs-cancels-obama-executive-amnesty-program/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More fake news. Read the article...
>A fact sheet posted on the department’s website says immigrants enrolled in the 2012 program, known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, “will continue to be eligible” to renew every two years and notes that “no work permits will be terminated prior to their current expiration dates.”

Meaning: they won't be deported.
Best case, they aren't able to renew and they just go rogue and stay anyway

Yeah, children already enrolled in the program can stay, not all "dreamers".

So, in other words, it's fake news? Good to know.

THEY ARE NOT BEING DEPORTED
It doesn't matter who is enrolled. There is no punitive threat now, they'll just stay and avoid talking to authorities.
You have to be trolling. I don't think anyone can be this stupid

can we purge trumpcucks from this board? they are literally anti-white globalists at this point

lol what do you expect from this clown, he literally fails at everything he's trying to accomplish and is at this point on pair with hillary's devastating policies.

He didn't break his promise, he said "we'll see what happens" but he never promised to deport them

yes he did fuckface, he said they have to go back, he made a big point about anchor babies

>jew
>sticking up for trump
checks out

are you retarded? honest question.
its a continuation of obamas DACA plan, Trump said he would "terminate immediately" DACA on the campaign as one of his promises.

jesus christ you little kids are such sycophants.

not fake news, good lord guys.
Dreamers, including children who CAN AND ARE COMING IN NOW, can be registered under DACA

read the fucking article you the_donald faggots

Jesus Christ he fell for the 'Dreamers' branding? I bet it was fucking Ivanka and Kushner pulling at his heart strings trying to convince him.
>But daddy, they're dreamers! They only dream of a better life, they didn't do anything wrong! You can't kick them out, think of your second term, think of how important diversity is for the US (but not Israel of course!)
Fuck those kikes.
>Captcha: Luciano Close

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ISN'T GENOCIDING THEM
>HE L I T E R A L L Y PROMISED ME THAT!

>anchor babies
>same as dreamers

Admitting to the Russia investigation on twitter was meant to distract us from this dreamer scam.

I no longer support Trump. Anyone still supporting him is a RINO shill.

There's no way to spin this. He's acting no different than Jeb & Rubio. Trump is a RINO puppet.

Do you actually read the news? He's let in 100K *new* dreamers thus far. That'll be over 1 million new leeching spics. Dreamers get social security numbers and can tap welfare, medicaid, etc. It's a scam on middle class taxpayers.

h-h-h-he ss-s-s-till won guys, THATS WHAT COUNTS!!!!!!!!!

hillary btfo
kikes b-b-tfo

Trump has approved HUNDREDS of new dreamers EVERY SINGLE DAY. Stop shilling bullshit talking points and recognize you're being bamboozled

I don't understand why he tries to appease these people. They won't like you no matter what you do, so why not do what you actually think should be done?

Fucking hell Trump is a big disappointment.

Literally fake news
Fuck off shills, where the fuck are the mods when you actually need them?

Trying this hard to shill wedge on Trump supporters.

You are fooling no one here, heretics.

Land of freedom and democracy, everybody welcomed.

I haven't been here since the election. What happened with Trump?

>SHILL THREAD

saged

Donald cucked out. I fucking hate spiks.

We should've just banned all The_Donald migrants after April 7th

dreamers to them a nightmare for the rest of us

Kys you Trump cocksucker. He's a lying piece of shit.

He can still make it up but so far he hasnt done alot of what he promised a real shame.

His campaign promise was to remove immigrants with criminal backgrounds.

you mad OP?

WASHINGTON (AP) — An Obama-era immigration program intended to protect parents of U.S. citizens and legal residents from deportation has been formally cancelled, fulfilling a key campaign promise from President Donald Trump, the Homeland Security Department announced late Thursday.

townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2017/06/15/admin-revokes-blocked-program-to-protect-immigrant-parents-n2342022

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED MY VOTE FOR THIS ORANGE BABOON

What are dreamers?

more sources

The Department of Homeland Security announced late Thursday that it is canceling the program that would have allowed the illegal-immigrant parents of American-born children and green-card holders to remain in the U.S. The program would have granted them three-year work permits and protected them from deportation.

lifezette.com/polizette/trump-dhs-cancels-obama-executive-amnesty-program/

Cringe