Post redpilled quotes

Post redpilled quotes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
youtube.com/watch?v=jHPwAEW9E4w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

redpilled? Sexist bullshit is redpilled?

fuck off

nice

Can you prove him wrong?

Here comes White knight to save the day

I did not ask for these feels

Image: Beautifully put.

related

Based Enoch

Tesla getting to the essence of it.

No i think op means "Le reddpilled XDDDXXD"

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Reddit is >>>>>>> that way.

This one hurts.

Wearing my armor right now bro, God bless you for this. I've been attached lately by the principalities of darkness and I forgot about my armor. I needed this, thank you

Someones girlfriend got blacked recently lmfao. Pick the right girl and you wont have to despise her retard

Saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

I'd say that if I was as ugly as him too

that guy wasn't jewish but he defended jews to the death

you welcome friend

Where the fuck do you think you are? You fuck off, Achmed.

Idk man,the more women i date more and more i start to agree with it....

kek

>being so butthurt against women that you basically start an ideological war against them

You guys embarrass me. Why always the polarization? Why can't you just stick to the statistical realities - just because you're superior to someone doesn't give your the right or moral responsibility to mistreat them.

If you want to see a society run by butthurt undesirable males, go to the middle-east.

checked! heil!

Sounds like something the Founding Father's would say.

Has Hitler ever said anything about the American Founding Father's? Or anything kind about America? Everything I see of him talking about America seems like he hated us immensely.

Lolled

Every time I try to read the quote I have to stop and fap over the typography tbqh.

im gonna need to find my other folder so im done for now i may be back

HH

Toda autoridad no constituida con arreglo a la ley es ilegítima, y por tanto, no tiene derecho alguno a gobernar ni se está en la obligación de obedecerla

Juan Pablo Duarte

"All authority that is not formed following the law is illegitimate, for such, it has no right to govern and one is not obligated to obey it"

That is so fucking on point.

Off the top of my head I can think of 2 smart women I have met both of which forgo fashion, makeup, and that fake niceness women sometimes have.

They cut their hair short, dress in function or professional clothing, and have a dry wit about them.

Only two I have ever met that I would call smart, yet they both act somewhat like men do.

Rather interesting.

>everyone is going to die, because no one is willing to change that

"Going to the woods is going home, for I suppose we came from the woods originally. But in some of nature's forests, the adventurous traveler seems a feeble, unwelcome creature; wild beasts and the weather trying to kill him, the rank, tangled vegetation, armed with spears and stinging needles, barring his way and making life a hard struggle." - John Muir

>ywn explore the American wilderness with John Muir

Well he was confronted with the capitalist america,the US was part of the antante that deafeated his country in ww1 also manny of the banks and big buisnesses were owned by jews.
Well what he particularry said about the US was not true then.....but it is now....the irony eh?I personally dont know if he had a opinion regarding the funding fathers.

>multiculturalism
>empathy
>nwo

>complains about sexism
>Achmed

>legal positivism
>redpilled
pick one and only one

The Stranger - Rudyard Kipling

youtube.com/watch?v=jHPwAEW9E4w

Authority makes right, not the other way around.

Personal favorite

Nazism always made a point of protecting women and including them in the campaign for greatness.

If you're single and bitter toward women you ought to take a hard look at yourself and figure out why no woman wants to go "all in" with you.

I've had very redpilled girlfriend for 6 years now - she is very principled, our interactions are overall very positive. You train people how to treat you by rewarding their good behaviors, and then you train them how to train you so you can be rewarded in kind.

There'sa lot of strength to be found in a healthy couple. A deep level of teamwork can be achieved that allows people to reach their dreams, climb socio-economic ladders, and thrive with near limitless energy and motivation.

The strength of the loving couple and ultimately the family unit is what built western civilization up after the road was paved by colonization. The Peter Pan complex can only take a man so far.

I love this one

Well, in the particular case here, most of the governments were lead by people who upheld laws for citizens and ignored them themselves.

Me too, what font is that?

Well said.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

>having your own folder for woman-hating quotes

just how autistic can you get you miserable faggot

We really would have been better off if our constitution had been respected by the government and if people had ignored the authority of the governments that refused to obey it

Fashion and make-up isn't feminity it's vanity

Femininity is supposed to be the nurturing, motherly, and caretaking elements.

Sadly these archetypes have gotten twisted because of... well I don't want to get into that now.