A case study of the modern woman

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tabariusthegoat/status/875131503549837312/video/1
strawpoll.me/13205417
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Final

Fucking terrible. Actually disgusting to read and watch the fucking videos. Honestly, fuck groids, gotta hand it to this one though.

POG bitch is just trying to make a fake alibi for fucking the wife.
Not that the coal burning whore shouldn't take the blame either, but it's a fault of both parties.

Or it's just a nigger living out a cuckold fantasy. Could be that too.

mobile.twitter.com/tabariusthegoat/status/875131503549837312/video/1

Video in question

I went down the rabbit hole and found pic related. Trashy, loose moraled, and degenerate couple.

Yoooooo smdhfam dat nigga really fuckin does look like bieber im dying 100100100100

I don't know, women aren't very faithful I have found. I have fucked several girls that had boyfriends, even married. This includes a Nigerian nurse in Sweden, she was married to a Nigerian while we dated. He could phone her while I was fucking her and she would answer while I was fucking her. Women are whores.

>I ran a 4.0 out that door
nigga got bantz

Am I the only one that can't read this? They're English words, but it seems to be in a random order. Was this written by a child?

Can someone translate this in English?

she's foul. this is all weird as fuck.

why would he lie about fucking her and why would she want to her husband to know he fucked her so bad.

was she trying to say he raped her or what...?

watch the video.
white women are evil

>what black male bout to turn down some henny
ayoo truth brotha

Here's something people neglect with relationships with women. Make them feel they absolutely need you!

That is the beginning of a loving, caring BBC bull cuckolding relationship

You can tell she was admiring the BBC and fantasized about him

Her openly telling her husband that she had a huge, savage big black bull inside of her fertile womb while her beta cuckold husband probably hasn't had sex with her for months and is confused about his feelings

A simple membership to BLACKED.COM will help him realize that Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC! When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD. No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on 4chinz bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

mfw I understood these right away. I've been here too long.

>you fucked me, i didnt fuck you
this is the mind of your typical woman right here, really think about that statement

Weak b8. Literally the easiest people to conquer and manipulate.

After reading this, I am convinced the only blameless one in a cuckhold relationship is the bull

What do you guys think of the flags?

strawpoll.me/13205417

Hate this meme. Just the complexity of these posts. Scares me

They're all trash you can tel lby how they look and talk.

Nigga is right you must be retarded to be with a white woman, they should go extinct.

fake cuck fantasy shit. kys OP

Watch the video.

mafuga bix nooud blip blap blupity bloop

That white guy is a fucking idiot for marrying that dumb whore, and why the fuck is he still with her? I would fucking leave her ass.

White bois BTFO.

I don't speak negro, explain pls.

40m dash
nfl stat

>mobile.twitter.com/tabariusthegoat/status/875131503549837312/video/1
lmao for once I'll side with the black dude, he seems allright. but this white boii he's a cuck

>not understanding simple african american vernacular text posts in the us
>in 2017

what are you, 60?

she got BLACKED

lmao that cuck is still with the wife

No wonder she thought she could easily get away with cheating, she was right

Glad this black guy got redpilled on white women.

retard

what. a. whore.

Never get married when youre still fresh in the military.

That shit was barely understandable. Niggers need to learn how to speak English.

>going into the military with a wife

Things that never happened.

why are military wives the biggest whores

>You fucked me I didn't fuck you. If I'd have fucked you I'd have been on top. You were on top.

Jesus Christ what a disgusting bitch. The nigger of course is lying too. He totally fucked her.

>You ain't suck muh dick?

And the fucking cuck white guy still with her knowing she went out to meet this nigger and brought him home. There's no getting around that.

I hate everyone involved in this.

My sides.

The negroid seems honest though

How come army faggots are always getting cucked? It's beyond hilarious.

He seems to go back and forth between denying it and trying to brag about doing it at the same time. The "black men don't cheat" hat (lel) and talking about how he's faithful to "his girl" but yet talking about comparing dick sizes with the husband and how "u ain't succ muh dick? really?" He can't help but brag about it just as a typical nigger would. I don't think he's being honest at all.

Lmao

Looks like he's just provoking the cuck.But i guess you know niggers better.

Look at the other tweets it's no wonder white men are considered cucks. Jesus, grow some balls, that white is sucking this guy's dick. And that white marine woman replying that not all are bad, just sad bro.

wtf i like black people now

The thing I dont get is, why the fuck did the girl tell her husband?? For payback against BBC for rejecting her?

So I imagine, most cheating whores will be adamant about keeping this shit secret if they got properly fucked and drooled on. ("I didn't fuck you! YOU fucked ME")

I'm gonna start using my patna, my Patna

As treacherous as women are, I think I believe her over the nig. He didn't turn her down, my Patna

i fucking hate nogspeak

I didn't understand anything besides white wimmen and bro, someone explain.

Fucking privates and their stupid ass problems. I hope their command team get to the bottom of this.

Racist much, Patna?

I don't even feel bad for white cucks anymore, you marry these sluts and then act surprised when they fuck you over, especially military dudes.

Army guy who live in apartment next to mine blew his brains out over a bitch. Gun shot woke me up at 3 am. His bitch was fucking our chad neighbor, wasn't a nigger but wouldn't have made any difference if it was. How are you gonna trust a slut to be faithful to you for months on end while she's surrounded by big old military chad dick to comfort her while you are gone? Why even get married in the military when you can get laid easily just for being military?

I think the stuff about him "staying faithful" is BS that he's saying to try and keep his girlfriend.
That said, other than cheating, I don't think he did anything wrong. The shame of this one is solely on the wife and cuck of a husband.

Okay, but that actually makes it weirder about why she decided to create this whole mess by telling her husband (I doubt he had the balls to dig through her phone and find out on his own).

To ease her own stupid guilt? .. actually that may be it.. My ex used to say that lies are totally not bad if you don't feel bad about it That was her actual moral compass.

signifying monkey just talks shit to provoke people.
but also the woman is trailer trash and the husband is weak

Why didn't her husband murder her and the nigger?

I mean really, if you get cheated on by your wife and you don't go straight for the shotgun you are worse than a cuck.

Military wives are all whores and married military men are all cucks. Fact.

The ultimate redpill is learning that white women can't resist the BBC. Good luck finding a women that hasn't gotten BLACKED.

I would put it entirely on the wife, her husband was in the field working so she could spend his money. Yeah he's dumb as hell for marrying a whore while enlisted but he's not the first man to fall for the female loyalty meme. He probably believed the feminist shit about respecting your woman independence instead of keeping his bitch on a leash.

You white dudes need to go back to hitting your bitches, it works.

That black guy is alpha as fuck. I wish I could be like him.

100% sure that he married a local stripper so he can get more pay and can live off base.

Because she knows that her husband's a cuck and would not beat her ass for it like he should, so she has no respect for him.

just look at her jesus christ, she is ugly and exactly how i imagine white trash in USA to look like.

Just realized she's accusing him of rape too.

What the fuck is wrong with these women? This white trash bitch makes me sick. Cheat on your husband than accuse the nigger of rape.

Nigger was honestly smart to record this shit.

What caused white people to be such cucks. Dont say ww2, millions of slavs died and they still arent faggots. Meanwhile americans sustained like 100,000 casualties, next dcade they vote for civil rights.

>those strong, rippped masculine military guys will fuck me like sex gods
>those big, strong black guys with their BBC will make me cum
what kind of girl seeks out a guy in the military?

we are faggots tho. people here are perfectly fine with race mixing and cheating.

I never understood how these military guys who can go out and get blown up and kill people still lose their shit over a woman. You'd think they would all be too hardened to give a fuck about a slut.

I must applaud this black man, I truly believe he dindu nuffin.

>What caused white people to be such cucks.
Movies, TV. Media in general since the 1960s.

I put the fact that he stayed with her afterward on him though.

The worst shit is that she's acting judgmental and talking about adultery and shit and trying to get him to feel bad.

Honestly the way the whole thing played out it's like some cuck fetishists were trying to lure that poor black man into their degeneracy and he was too weirded out by them to play ball.

Youre less faggot than americans, the great enablers of the jew and worshippers of blacks. At least blacks are afraid to go to Russia. Blacks laugh at white people, but fear Russians. Out of all the white ethnicities, only slavs are respected.

a 4.0 would be the time it took him to run the dash, leaf

Have you ever served or had family in the military? There is an entire ecosystem of loose women preying upon young GIs. These guys are usually young and impressionable and after they get their signing bonuses they have more money than they've ever had in their lives. The trashy women love young dumb men with lots of money, and the army gives a ton of incentives to get married so they usually do after shockingly short courtships. Five years, two kids, and 200 extra pounds later you get pic related, the Dependapotamus.

Yeah, that's 100% fair. Don't know why he would do that, must have low self-esteem or some shit.

he studied hard and got a 4.0 GPA

Oh shit!! That fool is still with her getting sloppy seconds from some nigger!!
Damm muricans.

Yeah I know a guy who is paraplegic now because he got blown up by an ied. All the while he was out getting blown up, his wife was practically running a one woman brothel out of their house.

Everyone in the video is awful, but honestly I'm on the black dude's side. Before cameras etc. Hed've been jailed or lynched or some shit on the word of that woman, it's pretty depressing.

Being in the military I think the jungle bunny is being mostly honest. Military guys are fucking dumb and fall for the marriage meme hard only for their girl to start fucking them months later. She probably tried to get that stronk nig dick and the jiggaboo new better as the military tells you ahead of time that if a girl calls rape she wins so he kept it together and didn't fuck her

>some nigger looking for attention on twitter

yeah ok whatever

yeah that was fucking hilarious

>FUPA
Dude I roomed with in the Army had a gf that looked exactly like this. I'm still not sure it wasn't drawn by someone who knows him.

That was the best Twitter story and conclusion I ever read. Great thread.

My brother from another mother knew how to cover his bases and shit. A black man that thinks ahead is about as common as finding a hundred dollar bill on the street.

What the fuck kind of sense does this video even make?

>Soldier saying the nigger fucked his wife
>Nigger saying he didn't
>Coal burner comes out and starts arguing semantics

Is everywhere in America like this?

And how do we know this isn't some nigger trying to project a fantasy?

>trusting a nigger's word