Toxic masculinity may be quadrupling the suicide rate for Canadian men

cbc.ca/life/wellness/toxic-masculinity-may-be-quadrupling-the-suicide-rate-for-canadian-men-1.4158731

>The most extreme markers of masculinity also enforce a "might is right" dogma that is fiercely damaging (for everyone). What's more, research proves that toxic masculinity doesn't just hurt women, it hurts men too.

>Researchers found that both mental health and the tendency to seek out appropriate help dropped based on adherence to societal masculine norms. Eleven traits (some more upsetting than others) best identified the hyper-manly norms Wong used as benchmarks. The wince inducing "male" traits are as follows: winning, emotional control, risk-taking, violence, dominance, playboy, self-reliance, primacy of work, power over women, and disdain for homosexuals.

Men being brought up to deny their emotions and "toughen up" (as opposed to sharing their feelings and emotionalizing, like women) and therefore being less likely to seek treatment for mental illness is an example of gender roles. AKA patriarchy. Reminder that men should work to dismantle patriarchy as if your life depends on it, because it DOES.

Isn't this victim blaming?

>CBC
>canadian state media posts stories about "toxic masculinity"
just let that sink in

Men cannot fathom bitching the way women do.

>weeding out the soy babies

and what's the problem again?

Men can't act like women. Nothing dries up pussy more.

Toxic masculinity is actually really dangerous for men. Too bad MRA are too busy fighting their feminist windmills to adress any real issues... Oh well, hopefully feminism will come through for us. Feminists are the real Batman, our dark knight....

I don't understand this constant flip-flopping.
>gays are born that way, therefore they have rights
>you can be gay/bi/apache and alternate between at random, because it's a social construction
>patriarchy is built-in in all heterosexual men
>toxic masculinity only appears in men
wat

Yeah, we succumb to mental illness, substance abuse or suicide instead. Way more productive for our society.

Holy shit your government is awful

This is caused by the rise of feminism and societal trends turning against men, not "toxic masculinity".

>want to trigger Sup Forums
>post the most cucked shit you'll ever hear
>use a Swedish proxy for max effect
I'll admit it, it worked.

>CBC
>Toxic masculinity
>norms WONG used for the study

I legit hope the igloo people invade and pillage your country and its feminized hordes

Parasitic Femininity is the true killer.

Also, MRAs are literally men expressing their feelings, and they get brutally mocked for it. Feminists literally cannot comprehend that men have a different perspective and different feelings than they do.

>be a fucking leaf
>suddenly realize how cucked you are
>kys self
>see what toxic masculinity does? We need to lower the age of mandatory sissyfication and perform hormonal therapy while they are still in the womb!

wut? using fem logic applied to men, it'd be about how masculine men are killing themselves based on how society is treating them calling them toxic. masculinity has gone down so i don't understand how this is an argument that thats the reason for suicide rates rising.

йoбa

>tfw not enough toxic masculinity so women wont fuck me so I want to blow my brains out
JUST

>kill yourself self

plus killing yourself is for pussies

MRAs a whiny little cry babies who blames the SJW boogy man for everything thag goes wrong in their pitiful lives. If you wanna fight for mens issues, join a feminist organisation! They have the know how, the (wo)man power and the resources.

Don't spend your time whining on internet exhochambers. What are you, a tumblrina? Lol.

>aй-aй-aй-aй-aй чтo ceйчac пpoзoшлo

This problem gets solved the day women start wanting to fuck men that are open with their emotions. As of now, that's not the case, and men would rather hold it inside than not get pussy.

How did they come to this conclusion

>Men are killing themselves
>Must be because they don't express their feelings
>Which is a problem because it's part of a menist society despite this happening in Canada which promotes femininity among men

Do they not see any sort of disconnect?

Such as for example, why is it so prevalent in Canada but not in Southern nations where """toxic masculinity""" is more prevalent

I understand social science isn't a real science but they should at least understand some basic statistical facts

And if you're a Jew, you should join a Nazi organization. They have the know how....

Feminism is the Joker. They just want to watch the world burn.

The Eternal Leaf

Level of toxic masculinity has stayed the same, level of feminism has increased. How something that has stayed the same level or even decreased explains causing quadrupling in something else? It can't.

Intelligence and suicide rate is correlated. Since being suicidal doesn't make you smarter, it's obvious that being smart makes you want to kill yourself. Suicide rates are lower in blacks than whites. And suicide isn't a problem in Africa despite considerably more poverty and suffering than the West. You'll read about suicides in Asia, too.

>Numales killing themselves in droves

Cool, less rope needed on the day

>MRAs a whiny little cry babies
I'm confused. I thought toxic masculinity was from bottling up emotions.

To swole to exist

Or it might be the insane feminist policies from the government. How do you even measure "toxic masculinity"? They're just anti masculine. They're anti masculine because masculine men are more likely to dissent from their totalitarianism. They're more like to reject this cultural marxism as a whole.

Thank God Trump won these marxists are fucking insane and want to enslave us all.

You fell for the Asians are smart meme, yet the have among the worst living conditions on Earth, even worse than Africa.

Men are committing suicide and the reason is because of inherently toxic personality traits? Wow that's so kind. Good insight. God these cunts truly lack empathy for anybody except themselves and their pet minorities. Also
>playboy
Is a "trait"?

Fine, But European countries don't have as high of an epidemic either, For example the average polish man isn't offing himself despite having a worse system of toxic masculinity

Is that not cause for a problem in the conclusion?

Don't fall for it, bros! Women want you to open up emotionally to them so they can use these facts against you... This is literally just another feminist power grab.

There isn't a woman on this planet that gets wet at the idea of a man explaining their feelings. They get wet at the idea of having power over you. Women are far, far better at the game of emotions. DO NOT STEP INTO HE RING WITH THEM! THEY WILL LEAVE YOU BEATEN AND BLOODIED!!!

This.

Check em

cant find a girlfriend in this god forsaken country no wonder everyone are killing themselves fuck this stupid fucking shit

Kek beta detected

Breaking traditional gender roles creates an identity crisis and results in depression/suicide

Women's happiness decline almost directly correlates with the birth and growth of feminism. Now we're seeing men being feminised and it's showing the same results.

>express your feelings!
>NO DONT

????

>Intelligence and suicide rate is correlated

>tfw too intelligent to not kill myself

It's not about interpersonal relationships, it's large scale social engineering to make people more complacent with tyrannical government policies like confiscating someone's baby for not being sjw enough.

>disdain for homosexuals
kek, also
>wince inducing "male" traits: winning
no wonder woman are second class at best

Fucking canadian pussies...

Masculinity is not toxic. It's required to keep the world from turning into a cesspool of adult-aged children and irrational women.

fuck you mother fucking piece of shit i hope ur whole family gets raped to death

>wince inducing "male" traits: winning
lel

>go to therapists for 10 years
>still a depressed loser who can't keep a retail job

All form of psychology is just a fucking scam

There's more men than women and more than half the population is over 50 in Canada.

The attractive marry,move away or turn turbo drug slut.

Imagine the concept of toxic masculinity in war time.

FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U

It's funny how suicide is considered indicator of a difficult life for every group of people except men. Soldiers in war are more prone to suicide, slaves are more prone to suicide, people who are raped or tortured are more prone to suicide, even trans people are more prone to suicide and it's used to prove they have it hard, and yet... the fact that men are more prone to suicide than women is entirely ignored or twisted beyond logic. If male suicide is caused by toxic masculinity then is trans suicide caused by toxic transexuality?

>Government wants to traits like self reliance, winning, emotional control (rationality), risk taking
RLY
MADE
ME
THINK

> men killing themselves because they dont feel like men anymore
> what we need to do is make them feel less like men!

SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Most suicides happen on reserves by injun men.
Most likely because their woman are drug abusing whores that have been absorbed by liberal faggotry.

>Toxic masculinity

There just rubbing it in at this point.
Remember that men have no place in a feminist society

>Being competitive and working is toxic

I look like Justin Beiber and can't get a GF or get laid.
I know those feels bro. I'm stuck here till I die like the rest of you. Shit posting is my only escape from the hell on Earth called Canada.

>research proves
link to research pls

>There
nigger detected

As if we needed any more proof that feminism is nothing more than an ideology of female supremacy and ideological control.

Since men built the vast majority of civilization, I would propose that it is more productive.

Thankgod for the chinese. Atleast us men can off ourselves painlessly with some fentanyl

>add toxic to masculinity
>now every men suicide is a good thing, because it lowers toxic thing from the world

lel natives are a very small minority, even if we all just offed ourselves it still wouldn't have any major impact (other than lower taxes)

Igloo people aren't stupid. They picked out a spot they'll likely never have to defend because who the fuck wants to live in the serious Arctic? They figured out how to live there, and they figured out how to get around. I'd say they're the one civilization that actually didn't become advanced due to their environment being too harsh. It can't be a result of stupidity. Stupid gets killed that far north.

>canadians
>masculinity
u wot m8

It sucks being this hot, especially in a country of Ug-O's like Canada.
Dudes want to fight me, cause I look like Beiber
Girls literally cannot talk to me, cause they're too excited. if they do, they spill their spaghetti, get embarrassed and don't talk to me again

>sitting in close next to stacked broad, first day of college
>do not know this girl at all
>she turns to me and says "When I was little, I use to sit in my room with a mushroom cut and play the Sailor Moon theme song on my keyboard. I have no idea why I just told you this"

LOL. Ya we never dated.

at least i got 2 girls pregnant but i still cant have a fucking god damn fucking girlfriend FUCK THIS FUCKING COUNTRY TO HELL

I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL ITS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A GIRLFRIEND EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALL THE ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY WERE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE HOLY FUCKING SHIT GOD DAMN BEBE JESUS

Because toxic masculinity doesn't exist just like everything else they claim can be simplified as subjective semantics.

Its just a part of the plan to conquer and control men

I wonder if they ever ask themselves: Is it coincidence that society is falling further and faster than it has in decades, now that women are more in charge?

There is no evidence, it's another "meta study"

Also, my favorite part is this:
>Dr Joel Wong has found a definitive link...
because
>Wong says his team's findings are definitive

Social Science: Where the points are made up and the facts don't matter

>Social Science
please don't call it science

I got 0 kids. Thank fuck.
Nut in her face or on her ass. Fuck having kids. Especially in this fucking dump country.

I got shit to do can't argue.
>Small population therefore suicide numbers must be small
You are fucking retarded sir

I think you're so pathetically weak and feeble that your only hope in life is to eliminate all competition, therefore you insist on doing everything in your power to attempt to weaken men, since strengthening yourself is never an option. Keep pushing the men will be stronger and better by sucking dicks routine. You'll still be a weak pathetic little bitch at the end of the day.

social sc*ence

youre a fucking faggot bitch burn in hell my son is going to burn this fucking country down to ashes

Yoba eto ti?!

Feminism isn't for men

Yeah I dealt with my own problems instead of bitching to a shrink. Wow. Fuck the patriarchy am I right ?

>my son is going to burn this fucking country down to ashes
....P-Pierre Trudeau? Is it you?

With (you) as the dad, he's going to end up in and out of jail his whole life.
Why would I want (my) kids, to grow up around people like (you) and (your) kids??

Not jungian psychology, friend.

King, Warrior, Magician, Lover. Read it.

Said the sub-human burger.
'Course you fat mongrel faggots live to suck dick, can't do that dead.

Bitches be crazy because they are victims too. I never understood the woman hate on Sup Forums. You guys do realize that these harpies are all just as depressed as you? My highscool gf was goodlooking normal girl who sliced her legs up in a melodramatic rage. Why is this happening???? Jews and a sick society

Reading comprehension m8, look into it. There are far far fewer natives than anyone else, so even if we had a 100% suicide rate it would be nothing in the grand scheme of things

Nice try, satan. The vaginal jew is just as responsible for the downfall of the west as hooknoses and nogs

Senpai, you're making me hard as diamond now. Fuck those nu-males.

Kill yourself nigger.
Your illegitimate son is going to turn into a miserable loser who'll hate your fucking guts.

>666
>Why is this happening???? Jews and a sick society
>666
>Jews

if you say so satan.

Ok but they are just as socially engineered as men. This is post mkultra society, they fucked both genders to hell.

Feminism is just a symptom of jews

Poles dont have a problem with toxic masculinity. Thats a made up term to attack normal male behavior. Their society isn't indoctrinated with post modernist feminism which is probably the reason men are killing themselves in the first place

It's always a (((coincidence))).

>toxic-masculinity-may-be-quadrupling-the-suicide-rate-for-canadian-men
>"male" traits are as follows: winning

>if you kill your enemies they win
>if you win you kill yourself

That's it, I've had enough. We should nuke Canada from orbit.

Shut the fuck up chaim this was done by your ilk and you know it