/ssg/ SOUTH SLAV GENERAL

This is a thread for the discussion of politics related to the south Slavic countries, specifically: Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Kosovo.

Resources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Slavs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slovenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kosovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Montenegro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Republic_of_Macedonia

Topics:
First thread, so no topics currently.

Moderator:
Hercegfag

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Bulgarian_battle_of_926
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what should the topics of the day be?

I was thinking about the problem which is the franken-country that is BiH, and that it should be split between Croatia and Serbia

>Kosovo

>south slav general

So basically this is the dedicated shitfling general

>split BiH
>get subjugated
or
>get bombed

Eh, it's partially recognized, but we will see how it goes in the future. For now, it's technically a country

BIH should be split but Im afraid nobody will ask Croatia and Serbia about it, it will be EUvsUSAvsRussia and we would play how they tell us to

I think a good solution would be a referendum in herzegovina and parts of BiH that are either croat or serb majority. Russia will probably support serbs that want to join serbia, while Croatia has a large enough military to shitstomp BiH if it comes to a conflict, as BiH has no fighter airplanes and a military 10 times smaller than croatia

literally nothing good can come from splitting the country
no idea why people still think it's a good idea

Merhaba my rapeseeds

why do anglos always draw borders while drunk?

yeah but EU would shit about the Russia menace

Nothing good can come from letting internal conflict destroy it, either. Yearly riots are a thing here. I hope a fucking coup happens

Posting in cringe thread

Later losers

But bosnia will have the support of 10'000 brave, fearless mujahedeen experienced in combat. Serb and croat infidels as well as bosniak murtadeen will be slaughtered, god willing. You will pay for spilling muslim blood in the 90s, dirty kuffar. ALLAHU AKBAR

Imagine being Turk hahahah. You pretend you're Genghis Khan or something but in reality you're a descendant of people who were cucked into Turkish language and Islam.
You don't belong in Europe, Arabs despise you, real Turkic people see you as autistic LARPers, and you're cucked by a fucking Georgian.

they bad at geography
but it needs to be dont in agreement so not much blood is spilled

>t. serbian ancestry

we're turkic but we have racemixed alot to some point that we became very diverse

at least i still have my genghis eyes :DDDD

Truly the niggers of europe

Oh look it's that autistic Turk from Bulgaria again.
Do you Ctrl+F for ''Serb'' all day? Pathetic.

yearly riots?
the only one i know was in 2014

>we're turkic
No you aren't, stop lying and stop pretending, and don't post some retarded research when peer-reviewed genetic studies have shown modern Turks have almost no Turkic influence, and even that Turkic influence is only present in a few groups.
Turks are predominantly Anatolians/Greeks, Armenians and Slavs.

>and Kosovo
>Kosovo
>Population: 98% Albanian
>slav country
Why you are including Kosova then ???

stupid

I hope they send 100,000 mujahedeen, the more the better, they will all end up dead as they did at Sisak, God willing

>Serbs are predominantly Anatolians

FTFY

sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16

lmao :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
why are you so assblasted? Do you want me to post actualy genetic results of turks, rapeseed?

>moderator

They aren't slavs you dumb cunt. Turn of your proxy and stop embarrassing yourself or people under the flag you use

Serbs are a mix of natives and Slavs.
But I have no idea why is a Bulgarian roasting Serbs about this shit, you were under Turkish rule a lot longer.

We are Central European. Fuck you balksniggers

Is this accurate?

Those were the last major ones

i included it because it's a major part of current south slav politics and because it was a part of yugoslavia

yes, the balkan area is generally known for its retards

it's mostly the turkish genes in serbs dragging down the average though, look at Croatia

That's a funny way to call Turkish ethnicities shitskins

Probably, but mostly due to muslims and turk rapebabies

very
the guy i'm talking to seems to have a lower iq than me.
Nah we're not that retarded. it's just kurds.
he's just shitposting, when balkan rapeseeds get triggered they tend to call us many names.

No. Croatia def should be 90-92, Serbia and Albania - 80

Nope, read about that study and their methodology. It's a joke.

>muslims
>turk rapebabies

pick one, serbshit.

zapamtite

>i included it because it's a major part of current south slav politics and because it was a part of yugoslavia

No it isn't, dumb donkey bosnats, it's Albanian and has nothing to do with Serbia

it doesn't look like a joke when i see your posts

>when balkan rapeseeds
>being this delusional
you literally imported millions of people from here and they outbred you
you are the biggest cucks in history

>general

i.e. you don't know how to use painbucket-tool in ms.paint

>sub 100 IQ all the way and mostly sub 95 IQ
we wuz turkics n asians n shiet!

The only reason your IQ is higher than that of other semites is the fact you kidnapped so many serbs to enrich your gene pools

Turks - the original cucks

To clarify: this was when serbs were white

memelord..... Balkanigs ruined Slovenia and many other wonderful areas in Western and Central Europe

Ok but why don't i actually see any Serbs in these Turk gene tests?
Are you even aware of what "average iq" means?
You are not.
Hence, you're a subhuman

it was, and could still be, a part of serbia, you dumbfuck
what

and by which logic we weren't now if turks literally imported us to breed with their women? you contradict yourself in your previous post

balkans dont fit any of them

>it was, and could still be, a part of serbia, you dumbfuck
99% Albanian population
It can NEVER be part of serbia, dumb as a shoe bosni idiot

>finland
>albino mongol

I know what average IQ means and it obviously tells us how stupid you arabs are. Commit suicide now, gypsy

Please, go on

Average IQ always tends to be lower than 100.
And having 95 to 97 iq while being muslim and surrounded by 80 iq nations like Balkaniggers, Gr**ks, K*rds and Arabs is an achievement that not everyone can do

mad lols are had on balkan threads
they devolve so hard within the first 10 posts
the mentality is beyond shit, barely above the dog eat dog mentality the ghetto niggers have
focus on your living space retards and stop blaming others and trying to make their lives hard

>Imagine being Turk
Getting exterminated by your own country because kurdroaches are outbreeding you

you mean muslims und Mutti

>Average IQ always tends to be lower than 100.
It's adjusted, 100 is always average

I meant average iq of countries.

sad but true

I don't buy that Serbs are at 90 as they had their fair share of great people, but who the fuck knows.

Maybe it's regional.

IEurope got cuckd before dark Merkel reign. those too guilty but balkashits and iberian spics were the first horsemen of apocalypse. Slovenia is a very nice area, but if you run into Serbians and Croats there you'll get a feeling that you visited a nation of retards

it doesn't help the ex commies and other non benevolent interests have a death grip on everything
combine that with poor opportunities and tons of mentally impoverished people and no wonder many are leaving for other countries to work and make their lives

kosovo is included there so it's reasonable why we score 90

So many muslim girls, especially turks, crave the big white catholic cock

I enjoy filling them up knowing they go back home to mommy and daddy pretending to be good devout little muslims

I call them my dirty little whores and they cum for me because theyve had to keep their inner whore on a leash

Subverting your women is a much more effective weapon

and also we have a horrible brain drain from here, so yeah

Theres more where that came from, the only squirters ive known were turks and iranians. They also gave the best head and i would make them beg for my big white dick while fucking them. If only their parents knew that their devout daughters do when no one is watching.

Every person in this area should be genocided and the area settled by Bulgaria. You're worthless people anyway, stain on the Balkans and a complete embarrasment.

Ajme ovaj je thread smeće i priča se na engleski.

O B O
belosvetska gamad RAAAAAAUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS

Go back to your steppe or india mudblood

Aj ne seri palikućo

>literally nigger talk

Shamefur disprayu

>Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Bulgarian_battle_of_926

We have no politics, we are colonies with colonial governors. It's pointless to discuss politics in our countries as if they were real.

O fuck you Im Croat and for your info Tesla Croat/Serb enables you to shit on us right now

Shut it, subhuman.

A total fluke

t. blue-pilled right-wing moron who thinks not voting is sticking it to "le evil West powers who control everything"

S'true though, not a meme like bbc.

Tesla left as soon as he could because he couldn't live with balkniggers. Croats/Serbs in Slovenia and Western nations are nothing but cancer

No, how do you think ukraine can be it outsource capital of europe with this iq. Sure there is a lot of retards, but at the same time there's a lot of smart people. To be accurate ukraine and estonia as i heard.

how about you show us your flag, ahmed?

>wanting to put Slovenia in the same country as Macedonia

Dakle, sljedeća točka dnevnoga reda.. situacija u BiH? šta će bit u sljedeće 3 godine?

or even Croatia

Genocid.Nadam se.

Obrazloži.

Them, too. There's too much of a difference economically to unite these countries

Casus Belli, onda se može preorat cijela bosna

>slovenija
doslovno ubi se
morali smo putit jebene tenkove da vas pregaze a ne mi whiteknightali
i eto nam sad i to je zahvalnost
ma mrš u kurac
federalizacija, odvajanje herceg bosne iz fbih
na taj način bi balije dobile opziciju i mogli bi ih jebat u glavu tak dugo dok ne popizde i krenu radit sranja. e kad to počne onda krene marš, srbi i hrvati, svaki sa svojeg pa di se nađemo tam crtamo granicu

A šta će biti sa Bosne? Ništa, ako Dodik uspije izvrdati obećanje za referendum. Ne daj Bože da ga sprovede, pa da opet sranja krenu.

Problem sa BiH je taj što Bošnjaci hoće da dominiraju nad svima, Srbi bi najradije razjebali čitavu idiotariju od the "države", a Hrvati uživaju u podjebavanju svih, sve dok njih niko ne dira.

To je samo Pandorina kutija koja će se kad-tad otvoriti.