Cringe

I hate it. Normfags are literally taking over Sup Forums.

I've brought dozens and dozens of normies here.

I've been redpilling them on kikeposted bait threads, like this one. Thanks for constantly blasting the same shit-tier bait onto the board and never changing your crappy tactics, it makes it so much easier to do the old Intro to Sup Forums and Kike Bait course I usually do.

kekistan is just a r*ddit thing now. Im sure there are have a dozen subr*ddits dedicated to trendy right wing shit.

Im all for MAGA but the mainstream attention is cancer. People are flocking here because they think its edgy. Makes me sympathize with the NatSoc fuckwads a bit, but just a bit.

it's because the fuckwits at t_d*nald keep namedropping Sup Forums and Sup Forums

you call that a normie? wew. you guys would consider me a full-blown chad irl. lmao OP must be a real trog if he thinks that guy is a normie.

Agreed. I found it on Sargon's comment sections. Sargon is just an overall fag trying to seem edgy

He is clearly just trying to look edgy by being involved in a dead meme.

Just means fresh meat to red pill.

Why does it have to be a bad thing?

I'd be ok with it if they weren't already pretending to be redpilled. It's just cringeworthy

Also a lot of us oldfags are bringing in normies by the truckload because it pisses off kikes like OP.

The more people who post here, the more shills like OP they have to hire to provide the illusion of "balance" so I will continue to bring in normies and name drop this site.

Love the nigger hate threads and NatSoc threads, both are meant to be bait but a LOT of normies that I've brought here ended up hating kikes within a week or so.

KEk bless this board and may the ham fisted baitposting never stop.

Why are you spamming this shit

It's baby's first attempt to chase normies away and claim oldfaggotry.

he might be behind on the memes but he ain't no normie. hell, he might have FAS from the looks of it, you should b nicer 2 him

What a ugly guy

dont be such a dramatic fag
theyll come and go
if you cant handle it get help you whiny little cunt

>redditor spacing
>hurr durr nigger threads
>claiming oldfig status
go back

You think people with kekistani flag are normie? You think he looks normal?
What kind drug are not on?

I'm not a nice person in general. He better get redpilled soon.
agreed

Blacks moved out of racist neighborhood.

>shareblue thread?
Shareblue thread

>spencerfags trying divide and conquer?
spencerfags trying divide and conquer

>shareblue thread?
Shareblue thread

If you fight over the sovereignty of a landfill, the victors are still left swimming in rotting garbage.

He looks pretty autistic.

I'll just assume that this is b8, have a nice day

We've taken the board kike. Nothing at all you can do.

Yeah no shit a lot of us left, I don't even recognize this place anymore. We relocated the fuck out of here at the beginning of the year, if you know the right anons and where to go you're far from this shithole but it's fun to check back in occasionally.

Not bait, I realized that you kikes hate this site so I have been working to expand the user base.

What will you do, hire more shills?

Sup Forums is and has always been a place for high school kids to hang out and be edgy. Meme culture is pop culture and Sup Forums is the hub of meme culture.

stop

>its a leftypol trys to D&C again

SO CRINGE OMG HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ORGANIZE AND COME TOGETHER! DO YOU NOT SEE HOW GOOFY THIS KID LOOKS WITH HIS FLAG?

But seriously though, why do you always start these with a commie flag? Are you so attached to your Jew ideals that you can't change it to try and be just a little subversive?

Y-yes tell us all about your honeypot Discord.

Actually the new digs are Urbit.

it doesn't work like that when there are too many retards being brought here from journalists and e-celebs and redditors bringing people here who don't even lurk before posting. Sup Forums has been eternal September since late 2015

Oh look! another Shareblue thread trying to make us hate the board culture. Such innovative tactic there!

I'm not a bolshevik. I don't really care about what flag i use

Doesn't matter whether leftypol is behind it or not, Kekistan is cringy as fuck.

this
this constant bitching about "muh secret club" was cute in 2006 when gia fags were invading. But that ship has long sailed and bitching about muh secret club is the most newfaggy thing someone can do.

no, you don't understand it, you are bringing down the quality of this site by importing the wrong people, if they haven't been here before the term "candidate trump" was even a thing, then they never belonged here

Go to sleep Matt

Hi. I've been searching all over the town trying to find daddy bigbucks, and when I call him, he usually says, i'm tanning on paradise island. I can't work out where that is. Could someone please tell me where it is because I need to give him 10,000 simolians

They belong here, and I understand why OP is sore.

When people come here they get redpilled on race and especially on kikes. OP, being an actual kike himself, is desperate and this is the best scheme he can come up with to stop it.

No, no. I will continue to bring shit tons of normies onto the board. No more secret club. Also they hire more shills when board population goes up, this is good because it costs them money.

"Redpilled" has lost all fucking meaning.

Are people who you're typical Republicunt now redpilled? Give me a break

no one is being paid to shill, it is the innate retardation of t_D posters that keeps them so fucking dumb, they have no idea about the complexity of such things, go ahead, do it if you want, but i advise you not to

pic related is part of the reason

Gonna keep bringing the normies in and making you sore heeb.

>no one is paid to shill
See its lies like this, when combined with a Reddit reference, which makes it super easy for the normies I send here to detect your shillposting.

Fucking beautiful, could not have asked for a better example of how your tactics rarely change even when they're not effective.

take off that flag

>no one is being paid to shill
i get paid in NEETbux and tendies

Kek making himself known in the world, good for him

> redpilling normies is bad

Gas yourself kike op

This is what being redpilled means in 2017.

>shareblue thread?
Shareblue thread

>shareblue thread?
Shareblue thread

>shareblue thread?
Shareblue thread

>shareblue thread?
Shareblue thread

Mods,

If you allowed we could clear this board in 4 hours.

You just literally have to do nothing.

>People are flocking here because they think its edgy
but this place is edgy. the whole point of Sup Forums is being as edgy as possible

i support this proposal

Look up eternal september.

There is processing level which overwhelmed destroys the community.

Remove the normies.

the problem is that there was a huge influx of normies all at once.

It was good redpilling them when few came in at at time but the fact that there's so many on this site now means that their reddit-ideology is backed up by all the other normies that came in with them, enforcing their reddit beliefs and just staying that way, all while shitting up the board.

Seconded

normie wants attention. Kek will have his will, he doesn't need your help.

Le Iron Pill xD!

lol pic guy is obviously a school shooter, let's take him with us

Why would the mods, who produce the baitposts, want you to clear the board?

If you don't know the mods are kikes by now, lord help you.

If you think that, then you need to leave.

Since when is iron pill reddit? It's pre election Sup Forums. Do you want to alienate normies to our cause?

if only

Just kill that meme now

>reddit spacing
>watering us down with degenerates "kekistanis"

gtfo commie you piece of shit

Nah, I'll

Invite

More

Redditors

And

I

Hope

It

Makes

You

Kikes

Fume

And

Spend

More

On

Shills

take off that flag leaf

>Sup Forums is far gone they consider this a "normie"

Holy fuck

found the plebbitor
popular culture can evolve btw

What the fuck is reddit spacing retard? If you put less than two line breaks between paragraphs you need to go the fuck back to high school or go earn your GED.

>
>normie
>normie
>normie
>normie
>normie
>normie
>normie
normie
The proper term is normalfag

normie is rebbit term because theyre afraid to say fag
dont be a rebbitor

>normfags
fuck off /r/politics

Vive le Kekistan!

It's from /r9k/ which is just as bad as reddit.

You'd literally have to be a plebbitor to consider that thing "normal". If I saw him IRL I'd probably stop and take pictures.

normie is less characters

Yeah what did you expect? You notice the overwhelming amount of christians and civic nationalist?