Islam has nothing to do with Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNlPCjYn4-k
reuters.com/article/us-norway-muslims-jews-idUSKBN0LP0AG20150221
youtube.com/watch?v=tb5PPnuu3bs
youtube.com/watch?v=zmCb4sBSbpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

You know, I'm genuinly happy. I always wanted to believe that extremism was just a minority, and I was always shocked at how "moderate" Muslims would never do anything to combat extremism after attacks. But, 10,000 is alot of people.

Serious question here. So it's already well known here that believers are allowed to lie to further the goals of Islam, so is everyone who follows this religion all part of a grand conspiracy? Do these protestors know exactly what they are doing or are they being genuine and there are good Muslims out there?

I don't believe they're lying, they're just not actually Muslims, ironically. It's the same shit with Christians. They act completely unlike what their religion demands of them due to the secular tolerant culture of their countries and then think they act that way because of their religion. Therefore anybody who acts like a genuine Muslim in majority Muslim countries doesn't look like "real" Muslim in the secularised-Muslims' eyes. The only good Muslim is one who doesn't take their religion seriously.

>what is taqiyya

>please dont kill innocent people
>"innocent" actually in bold
cant make this shit up
DEATH TO KUFFARS

>islam means peace

It actually means "submission to allah", a guy who tells his followers to chop the heads off of people who disagree with him

Muslim are not jews burger , they re not allowed to lie or to decieve . Faggot

>Muslims would never do anything to combat extremism after attacks

How the fuck is marching in one (1) street for an hour or two a solution to global islamic extremism?

Seriously, explain it to me. What effect will this have on the 200,000,000 muslims worldwide who believe in jihadi extremist bullshit?

I thought that was Jews

>inb4 135 white liberals show up to protest and a muslim suicide vests them all

Thanks for the explanation. That last sentence is chilling.

Godspeed, turk bros.

>Tells us not to judge all by the actions of a few
>Proceeds to judge all by the actions of a few

Go back to plebbit.

notice how this is not happening in an islamic nation? this is virtue signalling

mudshit virtue signaling is called taqiyya

>But, 10,000 is alot of people.
Yeah. It only took 1300+ years for them to get at this point. Imagine where we'll be in 300 years.

>don't kill INNOCENT people!
>other people, go ahead
>kuffar, apostates, and faggots are not innocent, fair game

>to protest
Pics or bullshit

this is cognitive dissonance
this is how they will make people gradually accept both things at the same time
> must like muslims
> must accept terrorism as part of it
> because "terrorism has nothing to do with being muslim"

something you dont understand
>watch one pjw video
>suddenly become islamic scholar

stop embarrassing yourself

this much flamable and explosive People is a clear Violation against the German AEM Regulation. You cant deposit this much explosive Material in one place at once. Where is the German authority ?

There are two kinds of Muslims...
The kind who lie, cheat, steal, womanize, into pedophilia, etc
And the kind who have absolutely no idea what the holy book of their own religion dictates.

Should read how the Qur'an defines who is "innocent". It's basically only believers in the prophet muhammad. Can't quote chapter and verse, but it's in there multiple times.

"Please don't kill innocent people"

She is, 100% genuine in this. Killing innocent believers is extremely wrong.

fuck off, slime

>please don't
>please

surely that will stop the extremists, using the magic word.

>Not even a picture from Germany

Do fake news get lazier?

Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah's Apostle saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."
Sahih Bukhari 3:49:857

youtube.com/watch?v=jNlPCjYn4-k

Exactly, unbelievers aren't even people in islam.
Forget the word taqqiya, fatso.
Its called "Kitman" in sunni islam.

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever covers (the sin of) a Muslim, Allah will cover him (his sin) in this world and in the Hereafter.” (Sahih)
Sunan Ibn Majah 3:20:2544

GTFO Terror apologist.

>fatso
i absolutely guarantee that i'm more fit than you are, sweetie :^)

also, fuck off, slime

LOL highlighted "INNOCENT" kufars are not innocent, all shall be brought to heel inshallah

Muslim women: take off the hijab, start assimilating, start acting like Germans and Austrians, then we can talk.

I'm sure these Muslims are acting in good faith, but simply saying "I don't want to blow you up" doesn't cut it. But thanks to the left, that's how low we've had to set the bar.

10,000 out of 1.6 billion is less than .0001%

Christianity only "demands" belief brah. Be born again in christ if you wanna but don't go confusing the flock.

>Please do not kill INNOCENT people
>Implying she wants death penalty

Ask her who gets to decide who's innocent. She'll point to her book

Hmmmm shit

Didn't even think about that.

Isn't everyone who is non-Muslim no longer innocent?

>please don't kill innocent people
>innocent

You're only innocent if you worship Allah, infidel.

10bux says these are Ahmadiya

>10,000 people

Sure.

>please don't kill "innocent" people
Clever. Infidels aren't innocent.

With UK, Germany & France there is reverse day every day. When illegals/foreigners/migrants protest more than natives you should really take a gun and end yourself.

>Isn't everyone who is non-Muslim no longer innocent?

In their hearts is a disease, and Allah increaseth their disease. A painful doom is theirs because they lie.

Qur'an 2:10

Also when will they start marching against European genocide? This is their biggest crime really

They need to cast them out of their mosques and communities and ostracize them and report them to the cops.

Bringing back the old flags was a mistake.

O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?
Qur'an 4:144

Verily those who believe not, among those who have received the scriptures, and among the idolaters, [shall be cast] into the fire of hell, to remain therein [for ever]. These are the worst of creatures.
Qur'an 98:6

I'm ok with this.

My only problems with islam is their unwilling to intergrate into society. If they do this, i wouldn't give a shit about them. Eventually we'll bring them to Christ.

For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe.
Qur'an 8:55

>mudslimes have to follow every page in their book
>can't interpret it like the bible
wew

>My only problems with islam is their unwilling to intergrate into society
You have no problem with the fact that they are not European and are replacing AKA genociding the native population?

I fucking hate christcucks

Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle; - nay, they are worse astray in Path.
Qur'an 25:44

If it had been Our will, We should have elevated him with Our signs; but he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires. His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our signs; So relate the story; perchance they may reflect.
Qur'an 7:176

Is Cologne in Britain?

It's takkeya you fucking retards.
I've been observing muslims for decades. They pull this deception over and over.
When Muslims genuinely protest, it's usually over a cartoon of Muhammad or something stupid like that. And someone always has to die during a genuine Islamic protest, as well.

>As many as 10.000....
So, could be a 100?

Also, this reminds me of this:
reuters.com/article/us-norway-muslims-jews-idUSKBN0LP0AG20150221

Except this human chain never even completely encircled the synagogue. And the total number of actual muslims present was 2 or so.

Muslims don't see non muslims as people. They don't see deadly jihad as terror. They definitely don't see infidels as innocent.

OUR HATS ARE AWESOME

bull
fucking
shit

we all know how these images come to be

youtube.com/watch?v=tb5PPnuu3bs

We should bomb this protest with napalm, at least it could eliminate 10.000 of the sandniggers

>Muslims don't see non muslims as people.
They do. Muslims are humans, non muslims "sub" human dhimmis. When a verse speaks about "human", "sub humans" are indeed not counted.

> They don't see deadly jihad as terror.
Of course they do.
Jihad is the way to convert dar al harb as dar al islam.
Jihad is directed to convert non muslims by terror.
So, it's well recognized as terror, but directed to non muslims.

> They definitely don't see infidels as innocent.
They don't systematically see muslims as innocents either. It's explain why they may behead born muslims they believe to be "bad muslims".

With rats, believe me, words are far more complicated...

ISIS extremists are non muslims

>ISIS extremists are non muslims
>Flag

Cock sucker or ironic?

Well Mr. Kettle, Mr. Pot is actually right.

what KInd of nonsense is this
pragmaticaLLy, we can be friends as before
THEM and we
ALL together
youtube.com/watch?v=zmCb4sBSbpk

You're either a roach or a leftist.
In either case you deserve removal.

The thing they can try, but the texts are set up to ensure no one believes them.

I'd almost call it ingenious. You can only ever follow the texts of Islam the way they want you. If not you're being a liar to rest of the world. Real mental gymnastic to keep followers in place.

> Islam Means Peace

This is how ignorant these people are about their own religion. Islam literally means Submission.

Who cares how they want to interpret their religion as long as it's not violent or backwards? Protestants do the same shit. Religions evolve over time.

There is only one solution and anyone who can count on 5 knows that.

>Like the calm before the storm all waiting for a miracle and all know that there will be none.
war will come and nobody can prevent it.

>all part of a grand conspiracy
You ARE (((good))) if you believe it's good to lie in favor of islam, against anything not considered to be part of islam. There is no conspiracy. Just a value systems that's specifically designed to wage war on multiple social levels

Actually not.

Submission = Peace
If you submit, there will be peace

I'll tell you something else, my Redpilling brothers
This war will be the worst that humanity has ever seen
And the hate between the races will continue for hundreds of years.
There is no back, the time of great cleansing has come.

Isn't this that sect of Islam that believes in non violence? The same one that is ostracized and attacked by every other sect of Islam

Great catch Hans

It does nothing, but it's a start. Reform doesn't happen at once.

Islam can not be reformed and each trial ends in a new sect
as the last 1400 years

> Muuhhhhhh islam is bad let's reform it
> First attempt Sunni
> Second attempt shia
> Third attempt sufis
> Fourth attempt Aleviten
> Fifth attempt ...... etc ......

Reminds me somehow of communism