Former Chancellor of Germany Helmut Kohl died

RIP 1930-2017

He was a big guy

For Jews

He's got enough of Merkel ruining his legacy

>Kohl is also considered to be the architect of the Maastricht Treaty, which established the European Union (EU).

Press S to spit on his grave.

S

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE

He fucked Merkel and got her on the fast track to power after she crawled out of the GDR. He once said he taught her how to use knife and fork.

The woman in the background that looks like a younger Merkel is his golddigger wife.

He was a decent guy, but he should have bought Königsberg when Yeltsin offered it

Imagine that threesome.

((((Hennoch Kohn))))

>Germans are so proud of their fucking pickelhaube and their fucking stahlhelm that they literally name their kids "helmut"

I will never understand how these autists managed to sack the Roman Empire

He seemed somewhat based.

Helmut Kohl backs Orban's line on migration

euobserver.com/migration/133136

she doesn't have 1/100 of his brains

He was a cunt who enabled Merkel, got the russians into germany, DIDN'T send back the guest workers and later admits it was his mistake for not doing so, and he created the modern EU basically. He said though Merkel was destroying his union.

fpbp

/thread

sage already

I would have hoped he releases some big heap of shit on Merkel before he dies. He didn't like Merkel's course she took the EU on and he was also opposed to the immigration flood. Remember, once he said he would deport half of the roaches.

Maybe there is something in his last will to rock the boat.

If there's something his last will his wife will make sure it doesn't come out.

>t. faggot with a piss poor name
You're jealous because Helmut is such a manly name.

F

He was a fat piece of shit!

S to spit on grave.

Russia wanted to return Königsberg/Kaliningrad and this traitor scum denied the offer.

I hope he burns in hell!

Good, he along with Sweden's greatest political hero started the EU and in the 70's the idea of multilculti being a good thing
Fuck him
S to shit on his grave

That's not for his wife but for a notary to decide.

>got the russians into germany
What do you mean? The Spätaussiedler? They have every right to be here. Maybe he was a bit too generous by letting in people who were only half Germans.

Absolutely. A bargain.

Hitler>anyone else

Angela

Half german, give me a break. The were fucked by german shepards like 80 years and speak more russian than german. Just because some great grandpa has some german in them doesn't mean all those mongols coming after are german as well. They are also one of the most criminal groups in germany.

Finally. Now only Junker needs to die and the EU will kill itself. Any Luxjew who is willing to do a good deed?

I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think they demanded papers and pedigree before you were allowed into Germany (as opposed today where you only need to be able to utter the word Asyl or know some roach here who smuggles you in).

>Just because some great grandpa has some german in them doesn't mean all those mongols coming after are german as well.
I agree.

>They are also one of the most criminal groups in germany.
Really?
Well, not even then integration works.

>171717
Nice.