Shiiieeeet

abcnews.go.com/US/judge-announce-verdict-today-texting-suicide-case/story?id=48003147

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk
youtu.be/P3hi3jk5oaw
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/06/14/michelle-carter-apologized-and-explained-her-actions-conrad-roy-text-sent-after-was-dead/dH1bxqRZWYrqtdW8mKYRZJ/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK YOU ROASTIES ROT IN HELL

I genuinely hope she gets a 20 year sentence.

I'll literally laugh at full volume the rest of the day

Judge delayed sentencing.

She'll get community service. Can't have young womenz thinking they can't incite suicide in their supposed loved ones.

(She's a sociopath and deserves to die)

I wonder if that will hold up on appeal?

Really seems to be pushing the boundaries of criminal liability.

Fucking SJW judges.

If it was a man he would get 30 years like its peanuts

that's fucking bullshit

>muh words killed him

fucking appeal should throw it out

>men urge strangers to kill themselves over the internet, they don't do it
>30 years in jail

>woman urges her lover to kill himself, he does it
>VERDICT: INNOCENT

"Why do we even need to have a trial? He's obviously guilty. If a crowd beat him to death outside the courtroom, I'd consider justice served"

She could have broken up with him, he prob would have done it then. She was fishing for the spotlight.

And she found it. This is what peak female performance looks like.

No. Her instruction and urging did. If i urged you to buy a gun and kill yourself i would be in the same place that roastie whore is.

Tweets that kill
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk

"The justice system is fair and balanced"

>She was fishing for the spotlight.

This.

And the attention because woe is me, my boyfriend i always cheated on and essentially murdered is dead....wahhh pay attention to me!

Will i be arrested for seneca lectures?!
youtu.be/P3hi3jk5oaw

>fags still whiteknight bitches

Judge: I would sentence you to death, but I can't.

You're already dead inside.

People should be able to kill themselves without consequences.

except what kind of weak-willed faggot would actually listen to you and not shoot you instead

>that face of despair

guilty of what

Completely unrelated, but why doesn´t the US use this method (helium) to execute their death penalty?
Instead of fooling around with some complicated imported shit that inevitably goes wrong and only serves as an argument for abolishing death penalty. I am myself not per se against death penalty, but making someone suffer while doing it is wrong.

>making someone suffer while doing it is wrong.
fuck off faggot.

if someone murders a member of your family then your family should be allowed to torture and beat that nigger to death or at least to choose the method of death

>not in custody
>will remain out on bail

What the fuck

>this is what subhuman niggers believe

>subhuman niggers
you mean the migrants that you welcome into your countries with open arms

Is she a psychopath, or just the world's biggest idiot?

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/06/14/michelle-carter-apologized-and-explained-her-actions-conrad-roy-text-sent-after-was-dead/dH1bxqRZWYrqtdW8mKYRZJ/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

>Michelle Carter sent dozens of texts to Conrad Roy III after he died, proclaiming her love for him, reporting about earthly events to him in heaven — and apologizing to him and explaining her actions, according to evidence introduced at her trial earlier this week.
>[...]
>“I read this thing online about trying to agree with the person and that would make them change their mind because they see how stupid they’re being. But it didn’t work for you and I did it for too long,” she said in a July 21, 2014, text. “You probably thought I was okay with it and You talked about being in heaven and being my angel and at the time I went along with it because i knew you weren’t gonna do anything. But you [expletive deleted] did it and I’m so sorry I didn’t save you.”

Perks of being a woman. A man would get no bond or a million cash

About as "fair and balanced" as faux "news" xD

It's highly unlikely that she'll convince another boy to kill himself via text message before sentencing.

Also unlikely she'll flee the country so she doesn't risk getting 25 years?

roastie whores

>Michelle Carter sent dozens of texts to Conrad Roy III after he died, proclaiming her love for him, reporting about earthly events to him in heaven
Literally this guy.

Complete sociopath.

Zero remorse. Her only regret is she didn't get away with it and she didn't get enough attention

>Some pathetic beta kills himself because he couldnt handle the bantz.

This bitch is a piece of shit, but she shouldnt serve on day in jail.

Isn't helium a valuable and non-renewable resource

Do you think she sent those "DURR I WAS JUST USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY" texts to his phone to set up some kind of defense? If so, I guess it was wasted effort, because she didn't end up testifying any of that in court, according to the article.

Kind of, although if the earth stops producing helium humanity will die not long after

KEK

>THIS UGGO BITCH GOT SOME FAGGOT TO KILL HIMSELF

MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE DANGEROUS PRECEDENT

NOW ALL THOSE FAGGOTS I TELL TO KYS THEMSELVES ON Sup Forums HAVE A CASE

I actually have no idea.

She probably didn't think it would ever go to court. She just thought when the cops checked his phone they would see how sad she was and feel sorry for her.

People like veterans with PTSD, abuse survivors with no support network, mourners of loved ones...
Need a bigger list to make you stop tipping your fedora ?

If Helium is too valuable for occasionally executing a prisoner, then it shouldn't be used to fill countless party balloons every year.

Good, now put that weird headed whore to make license plates

In that case, she is the world's biggest idiot, regardless of whether she's a psychopath.

This is really sexist.

>Isn't helium a valuable and non-renewable resource
Yes, the US has a 1 billion cubic-foot strategic reserve (3 years worth minimum), but they also produce about 35% of the worlds yearly production. World consumption is about 6.5 billion cf and rising sharply, as production/extraction from natural gas fields declines.

If you want to lower yourself to some nigger-tier savage then get to the person before the state does. This isn't the Soviet Union, the state isn't your tool for revenge, and as an American you should want our government to strive for a higher ideal.

So called "cyber bullying" is stupid. Now we have "cyber murder". That is retarded and so is anyone that supports it.

>as an American you should want our government to strive for a higher ideal.
just like eurocuckland
>no true scotsman
how about necking yourself?

Tradcon judges give the pussy pass too. Feminists have a lot more in common with traditionalists than they admit

3 year sentence, out in 1

You know what ideology calls for the judiciary to grant families brutal revenge? Islam. It's called qisas and it's exactly what you describe. Your thinking is literally muslim-tier.

So glad she got convicted.

Seeing her crying for herself in court just warmed my heart this morning.

Good. Evil roastie has to pay.

NEW MEME

This is stupid. We should celebrate her actions. Bullying weak-minded people into suicide strengthens society as a whole.