I'm a white male living in Spain, from the UK, my parents and family are white

I'm a white male living in Spain, from the UK, my parents and family are white.

I'm not a racist, but there is no fucking way Spanish people are white, their skin is the first clue, then the features.

So they aren't white, then why do half of them openly support Franco and Hitler?

Hitler would have sent them to the gas chambers after the metizos and blacks and maybe even before the Chinese.

Hilter literally said that they were sub human and not white like the Germans and British.

Whats going on here? I also see very very dark brown spanish guys who are darker skinned than barrak obama doing the seig heil and mustache then laughing, and some others, also fucking brown, graffiting swastikas, and refugee(notably about their race/colour)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZyY3AEB3PM
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reddit formatting...

italians and spainiards are not white, they are rapebabies of the horde. Pathetic subhuman shits

Whats wrong with reddit? And did you even read my post?

No I didn't read it

fuck you white devil

spanish are our black's friends
i will never forgive you if you touch my friends

Wow, then stop posting in my thread if you're not going to contribute anything meaningful. You're making the community worse and wasting everyones time
I'm talking about the Spanish from Spain, not the indigenous of mexico aztec decendents. I don't care about them.

they used to be white but were race mixed with the muslims who invaded and established the caliphate a thousand years ago

>why do half of them openly support Franco and Hitler?

Franco did a great many things for some, and there are old people who genuinely miss him.
About Hitler, well, looks like you already have noticed the average Spaniard is not very gifted intelectually. Be free to ridicule them at your leisure

>Skin is tan
>Can't be White

And your evidence for the so called race mixing is what user?

Fascism is a Jesuit creation. Spanish speakers are overwhelmingly Roman Catholic. Hitler was Roman Catholic. Connect the dots.

I asked some about the 1000 muslim years, and they said that the muslims didnt rape anyone and were very peaceful, and that they mostly didnt mix.

But half the country is covered in castles built by them and most of it has arabic names, then when i compare how british people look to spanish...its like i'm looking at a muslim

Fucking Reddit spacing.... Jeeeeezus!

If only Nords are "White" then reject the rest of Europe and form your own Alliance.

Good luck

No, sorry, this is my thread now, not yours, get out of here

Yes but hitler also wanted to kill all spaniards by putting them on trains and sending them to saunas with poision gas.

He killed hundreds of thousands of spanish like this during his reign who were in germany.

One of the main fucking aryan things is the skin colour, there is no fucking way he would have allowed german ss officers mixed with muslim genes

Well, then if you don't think Iberians are White, then forget about then go it alone.

Like I said, good luck

This board doesn't welcome hate speech. Sup Forums is a board of love, peace and inclusivity, take your disgusting spanophobic hate speech where it belongs - Reddit.

Where do you live OP?

Alright so slavs are not white,Greeks are not white,Italians,Spanish and south French are not white,Irish are not white and of course romainians are not white....did i forget anyone...oh yeah Finns,Hungaryans and Portuguese.
So only nord and celtics are white.
Well at least we are all european....but not for long.

>I'm not a racist

fuck off newfag

Are you a ([(])] using the spanish flag?

This is now a shibi UKIP thread

> (OP)
>>I'm not a racist
>fuck off newfag
Reddit normie fag. Go back to /the_donald. Muh, niggers are good as long as they support drumpf

>I'm a white male living in Spain, from the UK, my parents and family are white.

You already escaped from Londonistan?

DO NOT REPLY A SHILL THREAD, SAW THIS COPYPASTA 3 TIMES ALREADY.

>OP A ENGLISH KEK MAD THAT SPANISH FUCK HIS COUNTRY'S WOMEN ON HOLIDAYS

>Whats wrong with reddit?

Not that Danebro, but you do know the history of the Iberian peninsula, right?

I still think the Spaniards are our bros tho

k

No shit they're not fully white, hitler would've wanted them... in Spain where they belong.
Great thread rabbi.

sage

oh, lemme guess, every single Iberian was raped by an African or Arab and they're all RAPE babies.

Amirite derp user?

>Leaves his own shithole country
>Immediately shits on the people who are hosting him
Brit.

Ok rabbi.

Of course not. You do realize that there is a space between "no rapes occurred at all" and "literally every single Iberian was raped" right?

Pic kinda related same shit happened in Greece

This is me at 3 when people in sunny areas don't use sunscreen you end up having less melanine in your skin easy to say when you live in a country where t fucking suns only fucking hits you 2 day a year.

Fucking ghost nigger

>Brown people aren't white
>Ashiggydiggydoo

No shit you fucking braindead retard

The holocaust didn't happend though.

OP your name is Jeremy Blackburn and you are a faggot who will be judged by the Templars of Sup Forums

Out!
Get the fuck out!
OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!

>And did you even read my post?
No! Now get the fuck back to plebbit and play with something poisoneous!

If you have brown eyes you are not pure white, it's that simple.

>>Skin is tan
>>Can't be White
This. You cannot be "white" under this UV levels.

>
> Yes but hitler also wanted to kill all spaniards by putting them on trains and sending them to saunas with poision gas.
> He killed hundreds of thousands of spanish like this during his reign who were in germany.
But not because they where Spanish or his skin, it was because they were communists.

BASED SHLOMO!

Because he wouldn't have sent them to the imaginary gas chambers. He just wouldn't have welcomed them into the world empire.

Nice try jew.

>What's wrong with reddit?

>What's wrong with Reddit?

>what's wrong with reddit?

U have to go back

Take them back to Africa with you, you LARPing porch monkey

germans ruined it, it is NOT just about a certain phenotype of white, but about that unique consolidation of culture, language, symbolic meaning found in your native soil, gestures, traditions that MAKE a race - it is a spiritual thing that can degrade over time.

Also, you seem to think we all have to be essentially ghosts in order to be white - white people can work the fields too you know.

You are literally warping the reality of entire european history in order for it to reflect your IDEAL which is based in nothing more that this group of whites is slightly PRETTIER than other group.

Essentially, you are a goddamn woman.

>umm, hey guys, are my eyes blue enough?
>oh my god i saw this blond germanic god sooo cute!
>ewww italians are so icky and stuff and they never achieved anything right my blond girls!

Any self respecting person will laugh at this. And it is not about being white but being truthful IN THE IMAGE OF YOUR ANCESTORS - our very existence IS NOT A FASHION TREND.

Nietchze understood that race is cultivization and a sterness, disciplining upwards to achieve a certain IDEAL - the british gentleman for instance, is a realisation of anglo saxon race, its manifestation, conqistador for spaniards, tsar for russians, pioneer for americans.

And yet all you see is prettiness, like a woman.

Life is much more than simple wealth - norway used to be a backwater before oil, so what? They still loved their homeland. This is literally fetishism.

Caucasians are still humans, so they adapt to climates. Blondness means NOTHING if no ideal, no cause is strived for i believe - Slavs are blonde as hell, yet somehow germanics are better - oh look this shade of blue eyes is more master race than this one. Nonsense.

All this discomfort with existance is quite sad - like a bunch of neurotic lunatics with an identity crisis going am i white enough, am i white enough, oh my god, we all must be blond beasts of war, raaarr hear me roar!

We will rise up together, my brotha.

Here, have another (you) now fuck off back to Marruecos moro de mierda

Move back to a white anglophone country then, you filthy immigrant.

Moving to Spain and complaining about the locals is as bad as niggers moaning about 'evil whitey' in the US

>the only foreigner who evern won a Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was a spaniard

Absolutely this.
It makes us look like the worst kinds of hypocrites when over a MILLION Englishmen live in Spain and another million elsewhere.

lurk for a few months before posting, you ignorant bitch
saged

Spanish nationalist make neat music

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZyY3AEB3PM

And they look nowhere near arabs. Some look like turks tho, but they are not.

Cut out the bullshit, genetically speaking, even dark spaniards are 85% european.

> What is wrong with reddit?

You must be in Andalusia. Southern Europeans and Nords are clearly different, but we were both white and we created Europe

That bullshit mate. You know what Y-DNA is? arab Y-DNA is nowhere to be seen in Spain.

There is some admixture from the north of africa but that comes mainly from moor women, not men.

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

Modern Spaniards are mostly Arabic after 700 years of occupation

Same with the Greeks

Right mate firstly no such thing as 'white' thats just something yanks say because they abandoned Europe, they are European and some of the most successful ones at that. Now fuck off

(((OP)))

>mostly Arabic

You can't be serious. Even taking rough autosomal admixture the peak is 15% african admixture.

And the iberian peninsula was not occupied for 700 years what the fuck. Not even the lower middle was occupied for 700 years. The upper third was occupied for barely 70 years.

Open a book guys, really. You sound totally retarded.

It's not even 15%,it's 10%.

By the way, those who invaded the iberian peninsula (invaded, not colonized) were north african muslims NOT arabs.

No really, WHAT'S WRONG WITH REDDIT?

((op))

Go back to South America spic

Can any spaniards tell me what some good newspapers in spain?
Trying to relearn spanish and reading news is a good way to learn words.

This.
Stop propagating Jewish lies OP, you should know better.

He killed atleast 6.000.000 of spaniards in the rollercoaster of death, everybody knows that. oh vey

I must start one. Still is better than the retarded "slavic" haircut

that`s fake, pistol does not recoil from shot..should have moved his hand away from his head

el mundo deportivo

What the fuck is your problem?

This is not the first thread you make about this subject. You made another piece of shit thread like this like two weeks ago.

Either you have inferiority complex or what. I dunno. You sound like a fucking ignorant.

kys londoner

>Wow, then stop posting in my thread
>Sup Forums
>his thread

Fuck off kike you want to own threads now?

Something non-sports related. I want more about current news and politics.

It's the same thing in Portugal.

PNR are a bunch of brownies not realizing Northern Europeans laugh at them behind their backs.

Spanish people are white, but you're not.

Begone buffoon

I hate this shitty meme, i have never posted on reddit but this is how i type

Muslims didn't mix, it's the same as the Romans in the UK, very few people have Roman links, and when the Anglo Saxons and Normans came, they were the ruling class but there was very little mixing. Grow up. Stop this anal pained race mixing fucking crap.

>le nordcucks are the real white
please leave my country you retarded nigger

Nobody laughs at you behind your backs, no more than you laugh at us, which I presume you sometimes do.
This is like Greeks with 'we are the refugees of Europe' shit as their daughters get sodomised by Afghans on university campuses.
Keep telling yourselves that you are soooooo different and that 'we' will never accept you as the dirty mocro shit accumulates about your ears.

lived in cadiz for a few years
first trip over to morocco and the spanish were plenty white for me

THIS. BASED BLACK MEN

Also check the genetic maps.
We have the same DNA that skeletons from fucking Mycenaean and Minoan tombs have.
We've been here for ever and we'll be here forever.

You can't change the DNA of a people with a small invasion force. Can't be done, you need to genocide them to the point where you are a majority, and that never happened in Europe.
Go back to London, i'm sure Major Muhdick Kang will welcome you with an open zipper.

>I'm a white male living in Spain, from the UK, my parents and family are white
>from the UK
t. Mahmood