Why aren't millennials having children anymore?

Why aren't millennials having children anymore?

Because women are cunts, and children are stressful. There aren't enough jobs to support yourself, let alone a family of tiny fucks.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind having kids. Also it's very hard to find a woman to actually have kids with, most women are actual cumdumpsters. I have multiple friends that got married, had kids and then separated because the sluts found some other dude. Kids shouldn't grow up in a broken family

sexual liberation, it's mostly the females at blame with low birthrate. There's alot of reasons for low birthrate but it can be summed up with women simply don't want them

Have 4 future soldiers for the Volk.

You're welcome.

They still act like children themselves.

Why aren't Millennials hanging niggers from trees anymore?

>anymore
Millennials used to bring kids at the 90's and 80's?

Because they would rather be sluts.

she is an abbo and not white

Because stpeach won't let my pure white cock breed her :(

is your reasoning that all Australians are Abos?

I keep reading here about how slutty women have become in the West... also in Estonia? post Estonian girls if you have 'em

>young girls and women are duped into thinking they don't want children by a bunch of resentful spinsters
ftfy

Boipucci is a thing now

>THIS THREAD
>10 TIMES DAILY

KYS

There are no wifey-material left, just sluts good for one thing.

80% of the women are having sex with 20% of the men. while the women are in their 20s.
then the women turn 30 and want to marry chad, who has better options. so she settles for a beta cuck or not at all.

because YOLO

Because monocultural Judeo-capitalism/consumerisms has stripped them of all faith and identity and sense of duty to preserve their nations and genetic heritage.

Take the varg pill and have some 100% baltic phenotypes in some afro-nordic huts brah

cause u need money to have kids and a stable job u can work and have security till the kids are grown up...

They can't afford it. Can all threads like "who do millennials not do X anymore" just be answered with "the economy"? Because that's literally it. Every time.

I bet her asshole smells like lavender and honey. I want that qt to brap right in my face

I like my wife in skimpy suits. Our bull she aims to please.
And though I hope to fight it, I can't when she's on her knees.

You may say it's crazy, you're all just out of luck. There is no denying that, it's Hip to be cucked.

Tinder had over a hundred million downloads. There's your answer.