Justify this

Justify this.

I need to know how these people existed and had supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3kmVgQHIEY
youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain this

>how these people existed and had supporters.

"Keep these animals in their place or the country will go to hell!!!"
There you go.

Watch this.

Explain this shit to me. I cannot believe there is someone in this world who could do this.

splain this u shit

c h e c k
t
h
e
s
e

d
i
g
i
t
s
u s h i t

fpbp

cause it's easy to kill them

C H E C K
M Y
D I G I T S
N O W

Looks like democrats to me.

>ID:
>mde
>million hollda dolla extreme my boys

your digits sucks you autist scum

KKK was the counter force against the criminal niggers and jews.

waddaya call a trombone with osteoporosis

>tromBONED

CHECK MY D I G L E TS NAO U STATIST SCUM

if blacks acted half as bad back then as they do now,. i understand why the KKK exsisted

wtf im a commie now

>I need to know how these people existed and had supporters.

they're called democrats and we still have them but they wear different stuff now

>flag

Look in the mirror dumbass. The frontier wars were the same thing

are these historical pics of muslims?

Ha, pathetic. Check these digits scumbags

Its 16 .are you kidding me? Thats low iq shit

Kkk so ebin duud

it's 25

It's 17...and the KKK had support because they could guess what would happen and yet somehow it happened anyway. Fucking failures

retards

answer is 15

They were Sup Forums before Sup Forums. Now they are a bunch of CIA dudes LARPing. Which is exactly what is happening to Sup Forums. Really makes you think huh?

15. Aren't you supposed to multiply first if there aren't parentheses?

16 actually

How can you not support the KKK?!!!! White Power!

This

no wolfram allowed

>muh kkk democrats
Why do Republicans keep trying to prove that they're better liberals than Democrats? It's fucking pathetic.

>Looks like democrats to me
Here is democrat Hillary posing with democrat KKK senator Robert Byrd

kkk - no niggers, no catholics, no jews, no unions, no communists,

Just like pol.

Heh, the Democratic party is the party of the KKK! There was never an ideological shift! CHECKMATE, KEKS.

Hillary Clintons mentor was a KKK big wig. Her background and formative years as a younger adult were spent within the Dixie Mafia. She is the epitome of a racist.

When bait treads Backfire;OP IS a Faggot who has House Niggers dress up like Clayton Bigsby when they wash his dick edition.

alien wizards fooled all u divvy twats into believing they were mad bigots
check out their clobber, they fucking wizards nigga
u spew all ur hatred at them and they channel that negative energy into their hands of doom, a knot of pure chaos
why do they do this?
coz they fucking wizards nigga
hahaha niggas can't tell a wizard from a blatant wizard
nigga

America is a Protestant nation whose values of popular sovereignty and respect for the rule of law are incompatible with the elitism and corruption of Catholic and Jewish societies. During the late 19th century millions of Catholics and Jews emigrated from Europe to the US, bringing with them high rates of crime and ethnic tensions. Formally established in 1915, the Second Ku Klux Klan dedicated itself to the preservation of America's protestant heritage and culture and to the defense of our communities and Democracy from the corrupting influences of Catholics and Jews.

The KKK's bold championing of fundamental American values, and it's relentless fights against corruption, led it's numbers to rapidly swell. By the early 1920s the Klan numbered over 4 million men, with chapters in all states, and even some in Canada. Known as "The Invisible Empire", the Klan had more men under arms than the entire US army, it controlled whole towns and counties, dominated state legislatures, and so influenced public policy that it was said you could not get a bill through congress if the Klan opposed it.

America's coastal elites had long supported unregulated immigration as a means of acquiring cheap labor and new voters. The rise of the Klan forced them to recognize that they would not be allowed to govern the country if they continued to act against the interests and values of white protestants. In 1924 the Congress passed a bill which severely restricted immigration from non-white & non-protestant countries.

This bill was passed explicitly to defend America's ethnic character as a white english speaking society. Having won the fight to defend America's culture as a matter of public policy, the Klan quickly atrophied. With the Republic restored there was no longer a need for an Invisible Empire and Klan shrank as quickly as it had grown. By the mid 1930s there were no more than a 100,000 Klansmen still active on the organization's roles.