RIP Helmut Kohl (1930-2017)

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXeoEE_RqaI
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ4AmPJe3QQ
youtu.be/jBfygUiS50g
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/kohl-wollte-jeden-zweiten-tuerken-in-deutschland-loswerden-a-914318.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pro eu shill

brainlet

Finally. Subhuman jewnigger

literally 30 years too late

F
Merkels mentor

f

I hope he rots in hell.

EU was his dream, brainlet.

tell me, why did he wear the helmut?

Literally who?

S

Neck yourself

The wrong Germany lived.
East Germany would let some Africans in, train and educate them, and then send them back to their home country so they could benefit it and do trade with the DDR.
West Germany lets Africans and Muslims in and lets them stay without doing anything to contribute to the society they are leeching off of.

30 years too late

Why do you hate him? Didnt he work to reunify Germany?

F

he was a globalist cuck till the bitter end
good riddance

Good job for making the dumbest post of the day.

God, communists are brainless retards. The DDR was a steaming pile of shit. Stop the glorification.

F

Helmut, mein Helmut!
youtube.com/watch?v=UXeoEE_RqaI

>tfw started to think during the Kohl area

He was a fat piece of shit.

S to spit in grave.

Russia wanted to return Königsberg/Kaliningrad and this traitor scum denied the offer.

I hope he burns in hell!

RIP ;_;

((((Henoch Kohn))))

He was Merkels mentor and is the reason why so many slavshits came here in the early 90's. Breaking down the wall was the worst thing that could've happened to Germany. Also all the costs for the fucked up GDR economy.

What is Germany today? Barely even a nation. A satellite to the EU.
Sure the DDR was a satellite to the USSR, but at least you would be able to speak the native language and be understood.
People must miss the DDR enough to vote for Merkel this many time when her policies of spying on, and punishing, citizens are taken directly from the Stasi.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ4AmPJe3QQ

He is known to be corrupt accepting millions of Deutsche Mark from companies but nothing could be proven cause he was in office long enough to destroy all evidence.

He also rejected the deal to buy back Königsberg as documents revealed.

He was a very bitter man in the end who felt betrayed by his party and colleagues and believed he wasnt appreciated enough for what he did.

>getting butthurt over an insiginificant piece of clay

A great friend. RIP.

:c

>being called Helmet

Angela

>helmet

no, it's 'hell mutt'

that faggot gave us east germany. nobody wanted this.

Fuck off

youtu.be/jBfygUiS50g

This!
Letting Ronny in was a mistake.

Ossies best, Wessies raus.

F
great man
he reunited Germany while building Europe

Press P to piss on his grave

>last name means Helmet
Just stop please.
I've gone through enough bullying already.
Now don't want to be made fun of on 4chinchin for my name

No banana for you rape baby.

Minderwertigkeitskomplexe können lustig sein.

>A satellite to the EU.
no... germany is the EU
we give france a few small breadcrumbs so that those hairy faggots feel some self-importance but for the rest it's krauts telling others, especially filthy mediterranean people, what to do

All we need now is Merkel to die too

This Moron created Merkel, burn in hell Helmut but slowly

> his successor

DAILY REMINDER

>tfw you will never eat Königsberger Klopse in Königsberg because of this fat traitor

I WANT OSTPREUSSEN REEEEEEEEEE

>mfw

>They even gave land to fucking Waffleniggers, of all countries
topkek

I sell cheaper respects.

Implying we had a choice. And we lost WW2 just because of you spaghetti nigger

>Implying we convinced you to invade Russia
>implying it's our fault you had an economic model that was unsustainable without invading more and more land
>implying you weren't played around by the Vichy gov sabotaging all behind your backs like fools while we saw immediately their ruse
>Implying it's our fault we enter the war because Adolf basically blackmailed Musso who on his part made it clear Italy needed at leas 2 more years to be ready for a war
WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D
The only fault we have that I'll admit is that we found out there was oil in Libya all along only after the war

S

Rest in piss, you traitorous cunt. Would desecrate his grave if I lived anywhere near.

At least the territory of the former DDR is still German.

Because of your failure Operation Barbarossa was delayed! These 3 months fucked us. Otherwise we would have taken moscow before the winter.

F

S

he's the one who started it all in europe

animefaggots gotta leave

'F' for 'Fuck off to hell'.

Bastard was one of the engineers of our current predicament. Supporter of multiculturalism, supporter of the EU, one of the architects of the Euro.

Is that an EU flag? I do not even know the faggot since I care not for German politics but if he was a supporter of EU then I know hell would be too good for him.

Stfu you cuck

Ah shit. Rip reunifier

f

Holy fuck, just yesterday i looked him up to see if he was still kicking, feels bad.

Rips

>Supporter of multiculturalism
No he wasn't. He thought that it was a mistake to let in all the T*rks and at one point even wanted to deport all of them as a campaign promise.

>supporter of the EU
Yes, definitely. But he wasn't as rabid as many EUrophiles today.

>one of the architects of the Euro.
>one of
Exactly. He was more or less forced into the common currency by the French who made it a condition for Reunification.

>No he wasn't. He thought that it was a mistake to let in all the T*rks and at one point even wanted to deport all of them as a campaign promise.

Holy fuck, is this true? Source pls

It's Fake News. I'm turkish and we always liked Kohl.

The real point of that war was to take the caucasus oil fields anyways, and the Rooskies did a good job defending it anyways

F

He was a good friend. Rip

Fat cunt.

Meme. Barbarossa was delayed due to flooding in Poland.

>>He also rejected the deal to buy back Königsberg as documents revealed.
Fucking cunt. 2 of my grandparents came from there.

F

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/kohl-wollte-jeden-zweiten-tuerken-in-deutschland-loswerden-a-914318.html

You have to go back, Mehmet.

his son married a T*rkette

S

S

f

Partially also his fault where Germany is now. Should have prevented it... Therefore...
S

He was indeed a big guy

Tis

>an insiginificant piece of clay

That's Russia made one of the militarised áreas in the world and it's HQ of its Baltic Fleet - and has nukes - forefront to Europe.

A shame that EU founder cuck politicians can't even think in military terms - always relying in soft power, hugs and bowing to every non-EU leader.

>Helmut Kohl
>soft power

S S S S S S S S S S S S S
S to Spit on his grave
He's a good German though. Because the only good German is a dead one.
No wait, fuck that. Even dead Germans are shit Germans.
Burn in Hell forever.

S to spit on his grave.

Looks like a Jew, let the Turkish immigrants come to Germany, mentor of Merkel, contributed to build the freemasonic dream of a supranational EU, civic nationalist zionist.

Ruhe in Frieden Herr Dr. Kohl

I shall always think of sumo wrestlers when I memorialise him ;_;

God, one day i will convert to digital format the Video8s my father, grandfather and uncle taped in January 1990, in the ex-ddr. They rushed there after the fall of the Wall because my grandfather wanted to see his former prison camp before it would have been destroyed. Soviets troops where still there, he found the SAME exact Germany he had met during the war, and WAY worse people, thanks to the long lasted reign of Communism (completely empty hotels, but with no room available because the staff hey had no intention to earn their salary).
I was passing by around there in 1992 or something, coming from NorthCape and boys, supermarkets where warehouses where you could find fresh eggs and nothing really more.
What an fucking job had it to be to put that thing into the western Germany.

>Brown eyed pro-immigration shill
kys

Press S to spit on grave.