Anglosphere Nation

Just because your country is no longer politically British does not mean you are no longer British.
I'm looking at you Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United States, South Africa.

You're still speaking English, you live in British named towns, have British last / first names, your culture is still very British, most of you are Anglo.

Yet when I visit these nations, I'm considered "foreign". Why the fuck do any of us need visas to work / live in each others lands?

When are we gonna put this petty shit behind us and become a singular nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K37VOOdLt5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need a visa because there are terrorists in your land, and just banning brownies is effective but looked down on.

Also with the rise of China and India, we need to stick together if we ever wish to keep up.

So political correctness is what's keeping us apart?

I personally think the borders between 1st world nations should be open. Not other nations tho, an open borders with Mexico would destroy the economy, but with the UK, Australia, (already do Canada untill there 3rd world), it would be beneficial. I would come and trade you a blonde southern belle for a redhead Irish QT

Trump already said the UK could get a awesome deal with the USA if the EU fucks you guys. The problem is 3rd word nation's who's worker make the equivalent of 10cents USD an hour. The Americans can't compete with that kind of undercut, so tariffs are needed.

>I'm looking at you South Africa
>You're still speaking English
SA is not Anglo in language or culture

I want open borders not just trade, why should the rich be the only ones to benefit from trade deals?

Also with the current state of the US, and with trump being an Anglophile. If he is ever ousted, I'm thinking you're gonna turn on us.

My town is named after a boong. chackmate, teeth

We must promote CANZUK, make it a talking point in all political discussion, spread awareness and all its benefits whenever possible.

The quicker this is a thing, the better all our lives get.

What's the name? :P

More American native English speakers than the rest of the native English speakers combined.

We're not British anymore. You've become American.

Don't forget that we founded cities like Singapore, Calcutta and Donetsk too

We'll you're still agreeing we're the same, that's fine, put whatever name you want on it.

Toowoomba

>This is what happens when you let aboriginals name things.
By my royal decree, i rename you New Yorkshire.

But seriously the name of the place doesn't matter as much, I was just using that as an example of things that unite us.

What matters is the people living there, and how British they are.

Yeah man, you should include south Africa in a freedom of movement deal :^)

>South Africa
>Anglo

Shush you, if we open up border we can move more British people there and make it British again.

>speaking English
Yes, you should try it.

ANGLOSPHERE ASSEMBLE!!!

This is bait, there is nothing wrong with Regional dialect altering the language as long as the core is English.

Also what's the "counter-clockwise" one about?

YESSSS :D

Imagine how much our quality of life would increase if we all united.

And don't forget:
- Bigger than Russia
- Economy would dwarfs all competitors (By 2030 i mean, when China is top dog and we're all shit)
- Universal Healthcare

You also have to remember that thanks to the internet, all of our differences in the language are merging together. Find me a young Englishman who doesn't understand the American alternatives for words. Or an American who doesn't know the English version

I'm cool with it. Free travel, Trade agreements and all that but we can't keep on with the immigration policies that we all currently have at the moment. Overall it would be good for our economies.

Anyway, if the blacks went to England they'd think they were still in Africa and turn back!

Why so mean? :(

can i into anglosphere

Just bants lad

Yeah sure :)
well realistically we'd need a vote, but I'm not against it.

Nice try.

Americans literally use a typo of 'Aluminium' as their correct way to say it.

Fucking hilarious.

nice try, abdul. you aren't fooling anyone.

also, this has NOTHING to do with politics you shit stinking mongrel. fuck off and go play with your fuck-goat.

Ok, back yourself up, if it's not to do with politics, what is it then?

Also I'm white English, only non-anglo seem to be against this.

I'm Canadian...if you want to fly over to visit, get a passport...if I want to fly over to cuckistan, I have to have a passport...
I don't want anything else to do with any of you...leave me alone...

>abdul being THIS desperate for his superior's attention

here's your reply.

Canada/US isn't open borders really, although the NEXUS program and some of the NAFTA visas make it a lot easier.

US/Canada should keep NAFTA and just cut Mexico out.

>"cuckistan"
Give me a solid reason this wouldn't be a good idea, One that isn't prejudice towards the UK.

>Back yourself up
>Get this reply
Congrats, your bait as been taken.

>Give me a solid reason this wouldn't be a good idea
Because you have tons of """Syrian""" """refugees"""

this, the only way a free travel arangement can work is when outside immigration is halted completeley

Ok I accept this,
As the country with the easiest immigration system in the world I doubt this will make much of a difference in a few years.

So you're going to let the minority terrorist groups ruin a freedom of movement deal which would improve the lives of the anglo majority? Is that not giving in to terrorism?

it cannon work for the minuite, when the terrorists are sent back to their own shithole, then it will work

>still desperate for my attention
>still obsessed with my superiority
>still in a 3rd world shit hole on the decline

all 3 apply to you, goat fucker. stay impotent and angry LOL.

This.

turn on geographical flag

Ok I get what you're saying, this is going to take a long time.

Reply. thanks for bumping the thread :)

>anglos in 2017

That poor old white man on the right, is he died?

The problem is that brits want to come to our countries and be treated as if they are citizens yet they are 100% against us returning to Britain on a temporary or permanent basis.

Also, modern day brits are 100% cucked. The last Alpha white men all reside in AUS, NZ, SA etc. and we don't want yours cucked genes getting into our societies.

Fuck off, dad. I've heard enough of your rants about how annoyed you are with your friends in the Europe club. Just leave me and my wife Israel in peace.

We are perfectly OK with WHITE south africans returning.
But the problem is you're dumb enough to live in south africa so that's the kicker.

Our cucked genes are already in your society, Anglo.

I'm not against you returning, if it was up to me any of you could stay and work in the UK without a visa. I also swear we're trying to improve this with anglo nations.

Son, 1st your taste in women is awful, 2nd I just want to bring us back together, like a real family. 3rd please come visit and get me out of this home, i'm lonely and my EU carer is mistreating me :(

Dumb enough? I work 10 hours a week commanding nog around and make more money that I could ever make in cucked britan.

I'd love to know what about living here makes me "dumb"(I can speak just fine)? I already know your answer... I'm just wondering if you think that your answer doesn't apply to modern day Britanistan...

Fuck you. I'm more Germanic genetically, my last name sure isn't British, and my city has a Spanish name.

We will never be subjects of the British crown ever again. Bin that knife.

When the empire fell all of the cucks who were scared of nigs left africa, taking their cucked genes witht them. The Alphas remained and continue to dominate the economies till this day.
5 million white people in SA vs 50m nig, yet we make the rules. Who makes the rules in Britain now? The alpha pakis who invade isn't it? Britain is bending over backwards for them just like the rest of europe.

There is nothing wrong with either country, stop trying to keep us divided. This is just as bad as being non-anglo.

Location please, I need this to try and understand your point of view a little better.

Just you wait till those "50m nigs" start fighting to take control. Bet you'd love our help then. But ok if you think we're ruled by Pakis we won't get involved in your civil wars.

I can't understand why anyone would be against a group of countries so deeply linked politically, culturally and historically forming a union of free-trade and free movement together.

You are foreign in the sense that you aren't from here but you aren't foreign in the sense of strange, alien, irreconcilably different, etc.

If we were still white countries free travel would be fine but you are full of mudslimes and we are full of beaners and nogs.

We were british colony once, where is my passport and gib now!

When you guys can get your shit together. And you petition to become states of the Union.

We're not going to kowtow to some old German lady.

Well at least with the foreign issue it would be better if Anglos where fast-tracked for visas when entering Britain / the other way round? On a case by case basis of course so we can prevent mudslimes abusing the system.

>sheep fucker bitching about flags

nah, you need to hide yours so everybody doesn't know that you were birthed as a result of a 9 month bowel movement because your whore mother can't stop taking every random mick's shillelagh. stay mad, corn beef cuckold.

strong impotent rage from the passive little bitch detected lmao.

>e we gonna put this petty shit behind us and become a singular nati

The Commonwealth-o-sphere

>South Africa
> Very British
Pick one

I'm down with that, I started out with Anglosphere since we have the most things in common.

This is why the US has zero interest in the idea.

Aren't you joining the Commonwealth soon?

Lol. We aren't going to follow a German monarch and monarchism is dumb anyway.

>Also what's the "counter-clockwise" one about?
Another name for that is anti-clockwise.

Impossible you screwed up your immigration beyond repair. While we do have roots i dont like letting in chinese and refugees from africa or middle east.

One day we will unite under the same Anglo flag.

Fish are chips and chips are crisps.

There's talks of becoming an "Associate Member". Not sure what exactly that entails, but I like it

We done fucked lots of ship up.

What flag will that be? This is the best version I've found online.

Go home Malaysia, you're drunk.

go mo leithscéal?

I unironically identify as naturalised British of Australian birth as my parents and as my grandparents did, under nationality on my grand fathers ww2 record it reads exactly this.

Your tone in OP is extremely condescending of your former colonies this is the one major thing that lost Britain its empire. Treat your colonial brothers as equals faggot.

You need a visa because Britain severed ties with the commonwealth when you joined the EU. Britain distanced itself not the other way round.

youtu.be/K37VOOdLt5M

I agree with you 100% OP, the only sustainable goal for the future is to unite the anglosphere and look for new frontiers. I live breathe and die for the day our people are united under one leader, one country, and one nation.

I support this, and I'll fight and fight and fight till I shan't fight no more.

I shall not cease in mental fight, nor shall my neoplasmid rifle sleep in my hand, till we have built New Jerusalem, on Mar's dusty red iron enriched frontiers.

God bless

Oh ok, never actually heard "anti-clockwise" before, I'll start using it.

The dream

it's alight?

Your the guy from yesterday, Hi :D I made the thread about "Other Countries speaking English but not being English". Gotta word my threads this way to get more replies. Insulting people yields the best results.

so basically everything is dumbed down

my US visa to work (britbong here) was fucking expensive as shit. worth it in the long run but I guess they do it to keep the unskilled workers out yet let all the brown ones in to drive taxis and all that low paying jazz

God speed

I've changed my mind, i think we should have a new flag unrelated to anything, just in-case the design makes certain nations feel left out. Gotta promote equality between us.

what can I do to help this? the fact that our people are divided by so many borders makes me very angry

this pan-anglo movement doesn't even exist, how do we pull a Italy or Germany in the 21st century instead of the 19th?

>thinking America is still an Anglo country
Sorry buddy, but Anglos stopped coming over in the 19th century. The only people with actual British descent here are in some New England states, whites here are German, Irish, italian, etc.

The best way is to just promote this idea, convince others to help. Keep making threads, talking about it in political discussion. As more and more people join us it will snowball, then the real world events we want will happen :)

Well if I just invited those states, you'd either say no or the US would break up.

it's about the culture+race fuckhead

English culture & language + white = Anglosphere
let's organise. this is my only goal in my life. I made that video to promote the idea, I was inspired.

Yes Ireland come back.

In their minds they have control. They are however of the opinion that they will chase us from 'their' land, we have however been planning for that day to come for 23 years. If there ever is a civil war here we'll annihilate the machete wielding apes. South Africa will truley become a white national state and from the tip of africa we will rule the entire continent... because that's what real men do, rather than inviting shit skins to take over the land of our forefathers, we go out and claim land that shitskins occupy, eliminating them as we go.

Got any ideas? I just keep making these threads every few days.

It's comfy but I hate the Roos, we have a national symbol
Pic related commonwealth star

What do you want exactly user? Spell it out for this simpleminded colonial

Little pakistan and the chinese colonies

What I want is freedom of movement and trade between the Anglosphere.

If you meant what do i want as in action to take, then just promote the idea, spread the word and build support until this is the opinion of the majority.

Biggest issue is the republican movement in the domains, they would fight strengthening of ties tooth and nail. How do you shut republicans up user?

I'd also like freedom of movement and trade between the anglosphere, but you have to be an idiot if you think it would work, it would just end up with Australia and Newzealand getting flooded with pakis and all the other filth we've allowed to live among us. I'd be happier just knowing Australia remains Anglo/non shitskin than free movement