and shit what should i get my dad

> Mom's boyfriend

>his mom's boyfriend
top cuck

>moms boyfriend

fathers day

the biological dad is posting this

can you not feel the shame and the pain and the shampain

so the couple got divorced and he's an actually good dad spending time with his son? and his whore mother is now dating someone?

what is the appropriate Sup Forums thing to do in this situation, never talk to your son again because of the mistakes of his mother?

>mfw cucked by your own son and his moms boyfriend

This made me so sad.

i still don't really get the issue. the biological dad had a kid with a shitter, and is enjoying time spending it with his son. if anything, he is being extremely alpha by not letting the fact this his son's mother is dating someone else spoil his father's day.

cuck alert

He's a big lobster.

Why isn't the kid making the pen for his real father?

pretty sad

No, I don't think user was insinuating that. It's just tough, I think most men want a family relationship and they want to pass their skills down to their children. The direction of society just doesn't promote this anymore.

wowsers i wonder whos behind this post

you guys really need to learn what the word cuck means. for all you know the biological dad is pounding strange all over town, and made a simple one night stand mistake with a shitty mom. guess taking care of your kid is being a cuck, while abandoning them is being a nigger. no middle ground

He probably is, as a surprise

>mom's boyfriend for father's day
>african blackwood
>7th hardest
hah

good point but i dont think that's the issue. the biological dad has an interest in machining, and for the first time the son also expressed an interest, that's really the gift, the whole sharing interest with your son and teaching him shit. the actual pen doesnt matter, im sure the dad could fab a much nicer pen, it's about the time spent with the son.

please explain why im wrong in my viewpoint. also explain what you would do.

whats wrong with having a marriage with stable women in the first place?

why fucking support her boyfriend indirectly ?

seems like cuck behaviour to me

I wouldn't marry unstable bitches in the first place and raise my son myself, instead of letting his moms boyfriend claim the fame

agree i was thinking it was a very cool post , he could have just avoided mentioning the "moms boyfriend" but maybe he is alpha enough not to care about that shit since hes banging other women these days

This is pretty fucking metal

Are you guys acting retarded on purpose? The only thing bad about this story is that we don't know if the kid has made a pen for his father.

>Based pen
>Based dad
>Based kid
>Whore coal burning mom

He's supporting his son.
His.
Son.
Spending time with his son for something he wants to do for who fucking ever it doesn't matter.
Not sure if le epin trolle or just retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=kaaq0sgtdBw

this was really my point for sharing desu.

that's not supporting her boyfriend, that's spending time with your son, sharing an interest and bonding. your obsession with the boyfriend is yours alone.
didnt say he married her, "letting his moms boyfriend claim the fame" LOL what fame? are you a moron? fame doesnt matter to the biological dad, spending time with his son does, he already won
seriously, didnt imply they were married, we dont know any details about their relationship (maybe she developed a mental disorder after they had the son, ect). bio dad seems like a normal dude not letting his shitty situation get him down. and a better dad than most

he should kill the child and start over.

Kek, who's the cuck though? The guy dating a single mom or the pathetic dad who seems to enjoy that?

he should kill the mother and her nigger boyfriend, then kidnap his son and go raise him in the woods like a real man

his son is making something for his moms boyfriend. thats a bad way to raise your child imobased kid? that kid is making a pen for his moms boyffriend, seems pretty gay mate

Go back to plebbit you stupid fucking faggot.

I refuse to believe that's true, post evidence fag

Christ. All that my dad wants is for me to make him elk enchiladas with a real red chile sauce. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that "mom's boyfriend" BS.

Because the real gift is re hard work the kid is doing. A fucking pen is worthless, but the hard work is going to build character for him, and that's better.

raising a son from degenerate genes only leads to degeneracy. The son deserves to die.

Go back to blacked.com you stupid fucking cuck.
wow that sure helped the conversation! so what would you have the son do, be as pissy and aggressive to the boyfriend as possible in order to ruin the family structure even further? stand up and tell his own mom she's a whore and to get back with his biological dad, even though you have no idea any of the circumstances behind it? so much complaining with no solutions

Weewww..

I think its the fact he's making the pen for a step father instead of making it for his real father, who is actually teaching him a skill and being a good parent. Youre also a faggot.

I don't even need flags. Day of the rake soon fucking leaf.

Yeah tell the mum to fuck off and she has a nasty cunt. Then go tell your dad to fuck off because he is a fuck faggot to for even posting this stupid shit on Facebook like a dumb fucking girl.

plot twist:

The boyfriend is the cuck.
He's the alpha and only fucked the boy's mom to impregnate her with his alpha semen.

The cuck boyfriend gets the pen because he raised the kid.
The alpha has no time to raise kids, he's way too busy fucking various women and making cool stuff from wood.
The kid gives a cheap present to the guy who raised him, but he only looks up to his biological father.

If I saw my dad post shit like this I would sock him in the jaw. Then again I wouldn't act like this faggy little jewboy kid making fucking pens for some asshole stepdad.

WHATS WRONG WITH BEING IN THE MIDDLE I QUOTE YOU!SURPRISE YOU CAN AGREE WITH YER MUM TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR DAD ALONE, WITHOUT ANY BULLSHIT BOYFRIENDS

NO FUCKING PANDERING OR BULLSHIT

MOM IS A WHORE, YOU ARENT GONNA ACCEPT HER DECISIONS

ARE YOU DENSE?!

actually, this would be alpha

this
this, This, THIS

Gay jew garbage detected, get fucking recycled or something, we need more wigs

PINCHED
I
N
C
H
E
D

Whats wrong is that a real man would never want his offspring to think of another man as a father figure. He is a cuck and you are a cuck too because you don't understand what's wrong with this.

Who's the semen demon? Also, killer lobster.

>ITT a bunch of fags who hate their mommy and step daddy

Jesus...

Christ...

He's supporting his son let him live

>Believing eurocuck shoops
Just love how kind and non-divisive our white brothers are being twords us

All these puns

That's a nice pen though, gonna buy an African Blackwood pen now.

>tfw my dad's dead
>don't even know where he's buried

You faggots and your cuckold fetishes, i swear.

At least the mom isn't turning the kid into some make up artist tranny.

>that kid is making a pen for his moms boyffriend
The fact that he is making it is pretty cool, regardless of the recipient. The boyfriend should get jack shit because he is not even a step-father at this point. The kid overlooking this and wanting to give a gift anyways is being a bigger man than I would be in the situation.

He was dealt a shit hand and he is making the best of it, can't blame the kid at all for trying to make sense of the fucking mess his parents made.

This desu

lol that pen looks like shit... what a little faggot

Thats a good father. I know a guy like this, his son became redpilled when he grew up and now he hates his mom for what he did, takes care of his old man now thats hes old but goes on a rant when anyone mentions that he should support his whore mom.

May dad is dead from lung cancer. Not blaming cigs really bc if he's had some willpower and motivation he might have quit. Still love him but I can be positive today knowing that life is what you make it. Seek to better yourself and don't judge others and you'll be a lot happier.

I feel the father's pain