White man in Asia coming through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tueosoQ9MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those are pretty sweet

hey i'm white in asia too

come home

how is it?

What type of shorts do asians wear other than the brown ones? I feel like those pretty much universally look good and most of the people in the hot ass warehouse I work in wear them.

bretty ebin

I'm a 6'3'' fit blond god with a eight inch cawk

600 tinder matches, new ho' every day nigga

WE BE OUT HERE BREEDIN' YO WIMMEN YELLA BOIZ

>kike
>white

>race mixing
>white

nice ass

Tbh familia I just got some joggers from Uniqlo and they are by far the best pants Ive ever worn. I love asian pantsu

>loyal gf whose virginity you took
>everyone 'mires your blond hair
>food is all top quality
>don't get assaulted by homeless people at night
breddy gud

Hey, do we mock your... Robes or whatever the fuck you wear over there in gookland?

that graph implies the holocaust happened, which it didn't

>Ass mad slanty eyed fuck detected

Youz zippa heads juss mad yo' wimminz aint want non ah ya' small ass micropenisdick nah' mah' niggah'

Wez be ballz deep out here muh' negro ha ha i luv bein' wite son

Why did you get the name lord Davidar?

You literally aren't white if your kids aren't. It's common sense, specifically in regard to letting you into an ethnostate

All the women I met on Asian tinder were like 35.

I actually met a woman who was like the female Japanese version of me so I got that going for me.

>wanting to live in Montana or the pacific northwest or whatever over Tokyo
lol

Asian in America coming through

Is it true we smell like sour milk to them? I've heard we only smell like that when we get wet.

checked for digits but not gonna lie I'm putting in an order for those shorts.

hah. Looks about right bro. Pretty sure Trudaloo has a collection of those from his "gap yaaaar"

I know that's why there's a merchant behind the graph. What are you stupid or something?

>mocking cargo-shorts

Only guys with a purse would make fun of that

Yeah I don't wanna be trapped on a tiny island and I enjoy the company of red pilled individuals who are the same race as me.
Then I don't have to act like a nigger to cover up my insecurity about having kids who look nothing like me

We just sweat more.

>white man
nah, just a cringy American.

European men have style and self respect

Plenty of redpilled whiteguys in Asia so your argument is invalid. Hapas are white anyways.

nmn

bvbnvbn

Last time someone got laid in those was during 'Nam

What kinda asshole mocks carhartt? At least pick a different line of clothing.

>European men have style and self respect

Sorry, can't hear you over superior casual culture.

Go wear your white nike socks and sandals, chad

Hapas aren't white or Asian, they're a mistake. They're an Elliot Roger waiting to happen.
Furthermore I don't want to talk to a bunch of "redpilled" guys in Japan when I can speak with both men and women of my race in a country my ancestors built. You guys really are the niggers of the White race you know that?

She looks like she has no idea what shes doing

FUKENG STUPID WHITE GWEILO

CRIME, LOW IQ, FUCKING GWEILO SCUM

BIG WHITE COCK IS A MEME, JAPANESE LIE, THE JAPS DID THIS

GO HOME

>WE WUZ CHANGS

Thats a good pair of shorts

>casual culture
Like letting your women and children be mass raped by Turd Worlders and not doing a fucking thing about it? Lol! You can keep you "casual culture." I'll take my 1st and 2nd amendments over that any day.

>she

This isn't a white man thing, it's an american white man thing. As an american i do agree the average white american male dresses like shit.

Those are some sweet ass shorts. You fuck any gook sideways pussy?

Fuck off kike

>Like letting your women and children be mass raped by Turd Worlders and not doing a fucking thing about it? Lol! You can keep you "casual culture." I'll take my 1st and 2nd amendments over that any day.
Almost 50% white, no culture, no actual history that your ancestors were confirmed to be a part of. There's nothing to envy from you, chad. And don't even imply you cucks would "do a fucking thing about it" either.

im from England, we have the National Front, Combat 18, the BNP- All movements which strike terror into the hearts of shitskins. Usually lads who are casuals too! What do you cultureless cuckolds have?

>All movements which strike terror into the hearts of shitskins
>this level of delusion
You're Arabia 2.0 with a muslim terror attack every week
you limeywimeys are adorable

>you limeywimeys are adorable
When did America have a gallant band of young working class men , who look so clean cut and brazen to stand for their nation? You're all LARPers, chad.

>no culture
Sure thing, brah.
>50% white
63% in fact. That percentage, while embarrassing, translates to 200,000,000 whites and is a number that will soon be reflected in your nation as well.
>strike terror into the hearts of shitskins
No they don't. If they did you wouldn't have 1400 children being raped by shitskins in one of your major cities alone.

skinny denim shorts that go past the knees.
variations on the picture

dont get arrested for hurting a shitskins feelings citizen

remember the cctv cameras are always watching

>s-sixty three p-percent in fact!1 ha!1
Fuck off mate, and don't even try to deny the fact that you have no culture. Shit hollywood movies and terrible music are not culture, those degenerate creations are anti culture.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go read about my nation in the 1100's, maybe you should do the same
>oh wait
also, can't wait to see you in the next "anglosphere " thread, where you'll pull the m-muh english ancestors card. Dickriding the glory of Europeans is your national passtime I see. Oi oi!

76% white including Hispanics who identify as white on the census.

But according to all the JIDF shills here, we should dissuade Hispanics from identifying with whites and assimilating in the age of "muh people of color," "white privilege" and so on. The plan is to make them a monolith voting bloc for the Dems like niggers.

>redpilled women
lmao
>whites not always being imperial and bleaching everyone for all recorded history

All gays do.

>utility, mobility, style
i see nothing wrong

Go drink a bud light with your 'bro' Chad, virgin. Oh wait you aren't 21 yet , or just play a really shit sport with no international following.

t. Hernando Gomez

i've been to europe recently and every euro "man" i saw was a skinnyfat effeminate bitch wearing shin-length cargo shorts . try again

>I-ive tr-travelled to Europe, I'm s-so cultured!11 wow german chicks are h-hot bro

Kill yourself you cringy wankstain

I drink coors lights, fashflag larping faggit.
I'm 29. And my track record is somewhere in the lower 40s(major thots).

>trying this hard

Lol, damn you are triggered.
Those clothes look extremely gay as fuck.
America's culture is bluegrass, freedom, the strongest, the smartest, the best and the worst. America has had a history of kicking ass and taking names and building castles and skyscrapers and all kinds of cool shit. You're just jelly you're stuck on a tiny baby island with no rights

Do Asian girls actually like White Dudes, or just want to look like our women?

he's so mad

>Do Asian girls actually like White Dudes
relentlessly

>drinking anything with 'light' in it.
Be big boys and go have a pint of fosters with the lads before the game. Show some national togetherness and unity while you're at it. Develop some common ancestry and shared history and attempt to revive that soul-less nation to something that might one day just resemble glorious England.

Wouldn't mind going to Japan. The spoken language is pretty easy for me, it's just that cancerous writing system.

Asian in America coming through

Ripstop cargo shorts are god tier, anyone who disagrees has low T and tiny wrists.

Uh, nope, try harder, Jan. I don't have a drop of southern European blood in my body.

There are different tribes of whites, and these "white purity" tests are insane and counter-productive.

and even those losers looked down upon you fucking american tourists

All the Asian chicks I've ever knew dated White guys, at least that's an accurate representation.

>projecting this hard

>game
>kills his brain cells to watch men play a fucking game who are stronger, faster and have more endurance
>doesn't go out and swing his greatsword after reading Nietzsche
Top cuck m8

Most don't try to look white, unless you mean wear European clothes. However they all love white men.

Korean man (late 20s) in LA coming through.

White man living among Asians here too

Kill your self, fish head.

Americans are always so easy to spot because they always wear those retarded shorts with lots of pockets.

We really should just call them "degenerate shorts".

Do you realise there are White Southern Europeans, who weren't touched by the Moors. I've got Iberian Celt heritage which goes back over 1000 years.

You fucking kidding me? No wk, but this bitch is stirring her chocolate in a double pan so it doesn't harden too quickly and all her ingredients are are all ready portioned out and ready to use. Her counter is clean and tidy and she is fucking naked under that apron. Fucking Lithuania can't recognize wifey material when it winks at him.

Keep Saint George in my heart, keep me English,
Keep Saint George in my heart I pray,
Keep Saint George in my heart, keep me English.
Keep me English 'til my dying day!

youtube.com/watch?v=0tueosoQ9MU

In Korea, a lot of the women get surgery to open their eyes. Also, how many people in Korea actually get plastic surgery? Is it loads of them?

>Americans being in charge of whats effay or not

This. Carhartt makes dam nice clothes that last forever. Their boots arent great but I am picky. I have yet to find a pair of boots that fit as well and are as comfortable as Red Wings

is that why you're flooding your country with shitskin migrants and giving them more rights than native english?

OHHHHHHHH BIGGU WHITEU DIKKU!

>I'M HUGE IN JAPAN

>tfw 8''x6''
i'm hueg anywhere m8y

Hai! Hakujin ochinin ouishi da.

Men ware cargo shorts.
I lets you hold:
Car Keys
Wallet
Knife
Change
Tools (when required)
Receipts from hardware store
Option to hold ( tobacco products of gum)
Other Manley things

>Iberian Celt
Moor rape baby

I'm white and in Asia too.

They came here before Islam was a religion. t. Northern Welsh heritage.

Im in Japan and know nothing about korea, except that korean food in Japan in great.

>be burger
>go to japan and expect girls to flood you because you're apparantly 'white'
>friday night in Tokyo- time to hit some clubs
>about to approach a group of girls before a 6'4 handsome olive skinned european man gets there before you
>"h-his country is c-cucked" chad sniffs

>i've been to europe recently and every euro "man" i saw was a skinnyfat effeminate bitch wearing shin-length cargo shorts . try again
>trying this hard

holds extra beer cans

You'll never be that cool, tracksuit chav.