Should I cancel my trip to Rome?

I've been hearing it's really fucking hot around the mediterranean
I'm a pale Irish man with low heat tolerance going to Rome on holidays to celebrate doing my leaving cert
this frankly scares me, a lot
should I still go?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10039834/British-tourists-complaint-over-54-ice-cream-hits-a-nerve-in-Rome.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

It's always hot during summer and it's not just the mediterranean. Look at Germany, Czech Republic, Austria etc.
Stay home if you can't handle regular European summer, you cuck.

toughen up cunt its just the sun

Your concerned with the weather? THE WEATHER, with what's happening in Europe, you are concerned about the weather? Yes go and please help them poor refugee. Hopefully, you'll leartn something.... if you live.

It's always hot in here

>Central Spain

Literal hell on earth.

>potato nigger worried about the heat

color me shocked paddy

and we are still on june, those are usually max temperatures in august or july..

Yes. Stay out of Europe. Help us destroy the tourist sector.

Sunblock, try to stay in the shade, drink plenty of water.

You are a fucking baby, it's just the sun

>Americans
Don't be melodramatic, Italy is actually pretty untouched.
Even disregarding that, terrorism doesn't present a threat to us really. Population replacement on the other hand...

I'm going there in a week and a half
>30 Degrees Celsius
>Hot
you faggots are soft. I'll be wearing jeans.

Watch for stuff like this: No visit to Rome is complete without a gelato but a group of British tourists got a nasty shock when they were charged 64 euros (£54) for four ice creams.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10039834/British-tourists-complaint-over-54-ice-cream-hits-a-nerve-in-Rome.html

rather be a baby than a north african
sun is nigger-tier

Lmao, u crying for 30 Celsius? Call me when you get to 45.

if you can't even stand in 30-40 degrees you are a good for nothing nigger, literally.

Drink a lot of water and you are ok
EZ

>40c+ in Spain
Holy shit. No wonder they're all dark as niggers.

yeah it's really hot down here, stay there

Actually from the looks of that map a lot of Finland is hotter than the UK right now.

southern Arizona, shut up wear some shorts and a tank top you pussy

I should move to Norway. My mind goes completely blank the moment the temperature goes beyond 24/25 and I'm not able to work or study anymore till late at night.
No wonder Niggers didn't achieve shit in Africa

please remember that almost no one has air conditioning in Europe (besides their car)

I'm a pale snowsnigger and I I've gone to Rome/italy every summer for a couple of years now, bring lots of sunscreen, don't stand still outdoors too much, you know the usually summer vacation stuff.

Also, don't go to Rome for anything else other than history, art or the food. Everything else is pretty shit, lots of homeless/beggars, fairly rude people, insane traffic, overall expensive.

Visit some smaller towns if ruins don't interest you.

i have the exact same problem, i have to work on a lot of things and i can't do shit with this fuckin temperature

hahahahahahhaa SPAIN got 41

We don't get that in mid july

Do you live in a desert

It's funny cause you'll all die of heat exhaustion.

Hydrate or die, faggots.

Move to Sweden/Finland/Norway if you don't like the heat, it gets hot but not exhaustingly hot.

Although you do have to deal with pic in certain areas during summer instead.

In the next 3-8 months, a massive earthquake will destroy the Vatican forever

Like Russia

Better advice would be to move to Ireland, it avoids temperature extremes altogether and is the same throughout summer and winter, mild
Norway and Scandinavia is much hotter than Ireland in the summer

Bill Burr?

>77 degrees is hot
are you eurofags fucking me

stop talking like a snownigger and come enjoy the beach

wtf flies tornados?

It is ameriburguer.

no it is not, you can stand the
>blistering hellish 77 degrees, oh my!
for a few days

Anything above 20 °C is hellish.

Mosquito swarms. Middle Finland/sweden is full of lakes and stagnant water. Mosquitoes fucking love that and breed like crazy, depending on weather early in the year the summers get horrible. They're aggressive as fuck and bite through clothing, you can't eat otuside and have to cover your face constantly etc.

I'm also allergic to insect bites so it's fucking awful, pic related, not me though.

>41,4º

EVEN HOTTER THAN THE FUCKING DESERT FUCKING FUCK DAMMIT I'M DYING HERE

Just put sun cream faggot.
I bet you become red after a few minutes of sun