Gen Z here. Don't believe the lies. We aren't conservative, we don't hate gays, we're fucked...

Gen Z here. Don't believe the lies. We aren't conservative, we don't hate gays, we're fucked. Everyone in this gen is either a retard or a degenerate. Most of us are either libtards or don't even care and stick to our mind control devices.

It's all just a lie to bring our guard down. Don't believe it. There is much work to be done if we want to save ourselves.

Does anybody actually believe the gen z conservative meme

True. Also Gen Z. Most Gen Z I know are extreme left

no

Make sure to embrace the degeneracy because it will just bring us to a rebirth even faster. Do your part OP.

Nope.

What are you talking about? Liberal cuckoldry/muhh diversity is exploding in popularity, that means Gen Z ultimately rebels against it because it's too mainstream.

I was at the Gamestop the other day and I overheard some kids talking about how the new COD has too many niggers in it. I think Gen Z is fine

I don't think that the meme means that most younger kids are conservative, just that a larger percentage are than the previous generations.

Lies. Fucking lies.

Why would you lie on the internet?

This is no better than those bullshit Tumblr this literally happened and then everyone clapped his name was Einstein stories

There's no such such thing as a cohesive group called "White People" just like there isn't a cohesive group called "Asian People" etc. Tribalism is for Jews and niggers. In America we are individuals. The sooner Sup Forums realizes this and fights off the stormfaggotry the better off they'll be

Let me elaborate a little.

The cut off for Gen Z imo is about 1995-2005. Most of the older Gen Z's are college age. They are the ones screeching about gender pronouns and all this tumblr shit.

The younger Gen Z's (2000-2005) are also liberal as fuck as they graduated this year (2000 born). Younger ones from 2002-2005 are either ignorant, apathetic or hold some kind of left wing views, though not as extreme. A very tiny minority are conservative, these ones have older parents and are usually social outcasts.

Boomer - 1945 - 1965
Gen X - 1965 - 1985
Millenial/Gen Y - 1985 - 2005
Gen Z/Homeland Generation - 2005 - 2025

Are you retarded

>one post by this ID
>its a flat out lie
What did they mean by this?

>In America we are individuals
No we're not.

The millenial/generation z starting and stoping dates are murky as fuck
Let's not start this debate

I'm born in 1995 and I have 3 younger brothers. Theyre growing up playing video games, watching youtubers like Ethan Klein and pewds, twitch streams and last week tonight with john Oliver.

From what I gather is that while they see problems with the extreme feminist and liberal types they feel that they are in a minority and that it's really not that bad. It's good for comedy but they hardly feel it affect their lives. They don't care about race in anyway, like when the meme "I don't see color" they literally treat all races the same but make a few jokes about if their friend is Asian or black.

I would say they are centerists if anything. So knowing how people get more conservative as they grow older they will be a much more conservative generation than the past but still not the extreme right wing 4th Reich shit you guys fantasize about

Gen-Z girls are another story. My brothers show me Snapchat stories of them all the time doing the most degenerate whoring things.

This must be why all kids on social media are either communists or nazis, they all hate normies, they all love memes, and they have no desire to continue the "democracy" charade or to coexist with the ideological opposition, much less foreign races
Try harder next time

Fuck off you stupid shill. Memes do not equate to being serious about it. If you asked any kid that posts memes about gassing Jews if he would really do it, he'd be creeped out by you and say no.

Pretty sure the "gen Z is the most conservative yet" meme has been debunked.

It's not that Gen Z suddenly believes in the Bill of Rights and capitalism more than the previous generations. Gen Z is less likely buy into all the PC bullshit, because they don't understand it.

No we are red pilled I even bought a MAGA hat!
Don't believe the divide and conquer CTR shills Pedes!

can confirm Gen Z boys can be very based and Gen Z girls can be very whoreish

Sounds like you're a bunch of little faggots who can't take anything seriously then.

It's even worse than that. One study in the UK came out where the Gen Z kids responded in ways that suggested more conservative leanings. That's all it was, and this was turned into all of Gen Z across the globe being more conservative.

Fresh out of public school system (GA) here.

Bernie would have won, no doubt whatsoever, if these people could vote. I honestly believe the voting age needs to be at least 30 if not 35, if you're not military. There are some people that arent degenerate, but the thing is most people are apathetic. They dont care about anything. Eternal nihilist that take Rick and Morty too seriously.

If the school system has done anything, it has made people drones. Not only do they follow whatever the leader says, they think themselves geniuses for doing so.

90% of these "gen z conservatives" are only conservative because its edgy now. They are like The_Donald redditors, except they dont care about seth rich or any corruption. Its just a football game to them and they side with "their" team, looking no farther than that. This applies to at least 75% of the people. At the end of the day, they only care about wearing pastel t-shirts and whatever pointless shit popped up 3 seconds ago on twitter. Also, for those of you that care, I would say that maybe 2 out of 10 are Christians. More may go to church, but the common meme is that going to church makes you racist/sexist/stupid/stuck-in-the-1900s or whatever you want to put in their.

Again, these WERE highschool kids, so maybe most of them are just still too immature, but remember they are also voting age now. Also, many are going to go more left in college due to the professors and all.