What incentives would you give young white men to opt back into western society?

What incentives would you give young white men to opt back into western society?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
imdb.com/title/tt0384369/
youtube.com/watch?v=mRAktdhdpNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_loan
britannica.com/place/Germany/The-Third-Reich-1933-45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on Sup Forums, you bitch about this topic all the fucking time so it's time for you to come up with solutions.

Fix society. Impose harsh prison sentences for females that falsely accuse men of rape. Reform divorce laws. Outlaw alimony and give fathers parental rights so that marriage isn't a life destroying threat for men. Outlaw affirmative action and make America a meritocracy. Then and only then will this society be worthy of survival.

Kill yourself and stop being a burden to the rest of us.

But if you go by Sup Forums and feminist logic, that would mean most young white men would die, and then the white birth rates would absolutely collapse and western society would cease to exist.

None, they aren't the men they need to be. Those who are still leaders still lead. If they don't follow or join by example, then they are no better than the niggers.

This push of beta white men will soon give control of the world to a smaller group of whites.

boy pussy

We each get a free nigger slave

land

Destroy the internet.

Humanity needs war to stay strong

These spineless degenerates need to see first hand what kind of sacrifice is required to build a nation, then they'll understand

societies of public speaking only for men to speak up and speak out for every region where no women are allowed

Money, land, a loyal and loving family

so yeah, it's not going to happen.

I will make money due to my job and my privileged (in the traditional moneyed sense of the word privilege) upper-class upbringing but even I have no investment in the future, I don't even give a shit about starting a family. Why should I?

They were all raised in a feminist civilization that insisted that everything be equal yet men also be alpha badasses and women be protected maidens, so I can understand why they (we) aren't the leaders we "need" to be.

> I am a degenerate and cannot control myself so I need daddy government to ban stuff I dont like

>What incentives would you give young white men to opt back into western society?
give me a 100k/year job, a 19 year old wife, and a house, then i'll opt back in.

>t. a fat sack of shit who wouldn't actually have to fight the war

Behavioral sink. Once the damage is done, it cannot be undone. Men that have opted out aren't opting back in, and the rate of men that opt out is only going to grow the longer it takes for the west to finally draw the line and start backpedaling hard.

Wife family kids and defeating those bloodly postmodernist user.

>Abolish all forms of affirmative action and "diversity" requirements
>Stop demonizing white men in media and academia
>Make housing affordable instead of beyond the reach of a majority of Americans
>Make men and women marry young and want to raise children

In other words, it's impossible. None of the above will happen. Even "Le based Trump" wouldn't dare touch affirmative action policies. We're fucked. "Progress" only moves in one direction.

Grant black people passage back to their homeland where they can live free of evil white oppression.

After that things will generally sort theselves out.

Until there is a global disaster. Then we can rule.

I'd just copy pasta Islam. Done.

>rescind suffrage and disenfranchise single White women
>get more White women married off and pregnant at younger ages
>break America into regional entities, diluting the single White woman vote
>convince married White women to socially ostracize single White women by any means necessary
>make divorce harder for women
>economically and socially incentivize early marriage (e.g., conduct a massive draw-down of women from the workforce and cease glorifying single momhood and tankgrrl careerism)
>ban abortion and contraceptives (good luck with that)
>execute a vast, mass propaganda psy ops involving reframing of contentious national question issues and other rhetorical gambits that constitute the heart of Game to reorient the acceptable opinion avenues by which single White women gain social status rewards so that they find value in claiming the opposite of the self-defeating open borders beliefs they comfortingly regurgitate for now.

And dozens of other things. But let's no kid ourselves, the genie is not going back to the bottle. All civilizations follow the same cycle:

>The Age of Pioneers
>The Age of Conquests
>The Age of Commerce
>The Age of Affluence
>The Age of Intellect
>The Age of Decadence (we are here)
>Collapse

white male only work options

>muslim detected
as much as you wish to become the new civilization, forget it, you are nothing more than a barbarian version of the western civilization, just the anti thesis, that will die with the western civilization. The new civilization needs Pioneers, and muslim ain't able to be that.

>muslim detected

Really, nigger?

>doesn't spot red-black anarchofaggot flag
>doesn't immediately disregard post right after

Newfags think anyone who doesn't want women to be "liberated" sluts is a muzzie. It's a Reddit thing.

Ah, gotcha.

B-b-but user, don't you know that if you devalue yourself it's empowering! When everyone is a whore with no worth, every whore is as valuable as possible!

Internment camps for leftist parasites
Deportation of muslims
Ban of women from most jobs
Removal of all welfare systems
Outlaw usury

As edgy as that comes out as, it would fix most things.

>Women become reliant on male providers, are incentivized not to be cheating whores and learn useful skills
>Families are forced closer together as they become the social safety net rather than the government
>Smaller workforce raises the value of the employee greatly and incentives companies to invest in them
>Muslims are simply incompatible with the idea of a secular state (in before muh ottomans), there is no way around it
>Liberals just need to be disconnected from their media brainwashing to be "fixed", ie actually develop a worldview that's compatible with reality. There are some that are probably beyond help though
>Usury - ((()))

There's another thing that should be done too, but Sup Forums still gets too triggered by "paganism" to mention it

Job and education equals to stability, love and family

otherwise we should opt out

might also be a conservative cuck, not to be mistaken with cuckservatives.But, as he stated himself, it is impossible to go back in a civilisation cycle, so arguing like he did, will not save the western civilization or western norms, which can only exist in the western civilization. Sure nothing talks against the next civilization having a western two gender role system, as much as nothing speaks against them not having no concept of gender roles. We cant know.

Lay off the pot

Gas yourself, retard.

White men are conquerors. If you are not conquering, what are you white for?

>that would mean most young white men would die,
no just the canadian youth

>Sure nothing talks against the next civilization having a western two gender role system, as much as nothing speaks against them not having no concept of gender roles

What the fuck does that even mean?

It's irrelevant sociological jargon that doesn't even make sense or have any coherence in and out of its own language. Either the anarchofaggot is trying to derail the thread, or he's having a stroke.

all it would take is fixing the marriage and divorce laws. (((trump))) could fix it by himself if he was actually an outsider. but he's just another kike puppet who won't do shit.

>supports marriage
>thinks he isn't a beta
wew

pride

Subsidize marriage. I think first-time newly weds should be given a federal loan of $80,000 with no interest under the expectation that it would be paid off within about twenty years. For every child that this couple has within that time frame, it knocks $30,000 off of the principle, so after having two kids you owe Uncle Sam only a fraction of what you borrowed, and if you have three kids you're off scott-free.

Divorce, criminal activity (especially the purchasing of contraband and/or child abuse) results in the immediate garnishing of wages until the remaining debt is paid off. If you fuck up the marriage, then the deal is off and you're left with shitty paychecks for a decade. Also, you should ONLY be able to qualify for this subsidy on your first marriage, and only if you are a legal citizen of the United States.

Also, it should be mandated that ALL high school juniors be given ASVAB testing. The saturation of high school with pro-SAT/ACT testing is a racket to push as many kids towards college post-graduation as possible, and it's unethical. For every kid going to university, there should be one going to the military and one going to a trade school or apprenticeship. Having compulsory ASVAB testing in school will introduce a very proactive and beneficial decision to a lot of kids who may have never seriously considered joining the military.

Eliminating Feminists.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Check my post, faggot.

none. if they dont want to they wont. incentives would cost money

legalize prostitution, remove/ban diversity quotas in business and education

why would we do that? we're trying to get rid of them.

a future

Um. Jobs.

Oy vey.
>legalize prostitution
One of these things is not like the other. One of these things keeps them opted out.
Too real.

>I think first-time newly weds should be given a federal loan of $80,000 with no interest under the expectation that it would be paid off within about twenty years.

Awful idea.

Everyone would run out and get contract marriages, then default on the loans years later.

This might be the single stupidest thing that I've read all week.

>it should be mandated that ALL high school juniors be given ASVAB testing

I'm sold.

Make the APFT mandatory, too.

Ww3

But that would kill us all or kill most of us. My god man, have you no idea the insane ideas you are promoting?

Equality.

Traditional females.

At this point it is very clear to me that women leaving the home was bad for them, bad for us, bad for society.

Speaking for myself, just give me a traditional homely loyal gf I can wed that hasn't been corrupted by feminism and modern society, a nation I can belong to and feel a genuine part in, and a role in society as a free young able bodied smart young man willing to work to improve my nation. Basically what the boomers had in the 50s

Massive anti cuckery laws

Women must be caste before marriage, the marriages are determined by the patriarchs of each family, adultery gets the death penalty and women cannot initiate divorces for any reason.

Also abolish income taxes

Lebensborn e.V. (literally: "Fount of Life") was an SS-initiated, state-supported, registered association in Nazi Germany with the goal of raising the birth rate of "Aryan" children of persons classified as "racially pure and healthy" based on Nazi racial hygiene and health ideology. Lebensborn provided welfare to its mostly unmarried mothers, encouraged anonymous births by unmarried women at their maternity homes, and mediated adoption of these children by likewise "racially pure and healthy" parents, particularly SS members and their families. The Cross of Honour of the German Mother was given to the women who bore the most Aryan children. Abortion was illegal at this time.

>Literally state sponsored cuckolding

No thanks

Fun fact: the idea of federally subsidized marriage worked for the Reich's recovery from the financial implosion that was the Wiemar Republic. It's not my idea, and it's worked before. Concerning defaulting on loans, people (often single, not couples) are already defaulting on loans with FAR greater magnitude than $80,000 regularly. Look no further than the saturated tiers of higher education for countless examples of excess loan defaults. Master's programs and PhD positions can literally require loans as high as $130,000 and has essentially no pay off. The vast majority of individuals who are obtaining these sorts of educational loans give almost nothing of fiscal value back to society over the course of their careers. If you institute social policies that decry attempts for every single person with a triple digit IQ to foray into the quagmire that is education, then you'll have more than enough money to subsidize marriage, even if some default.

Read my post again. Defaulting on most federal loans usually damages your credit and opts you out of receiving future loans, whereas my proposed marriage loan, after defaulting, immediately results in the garnishing of wages. The money WILL be payed back so long as the couple has some legitimate source of income. The primary purpose for this marriage loan, btw, is that it allows a couple to consolidate a laundry list of bank-backed loans (education, car, house, medical care) with accruing interest into a single debt with no accruing interest.

Mandatory government-issued GF. Pass fitness and IQ exam to determine your grade of GF from 4 to 10/10.

Also ban videogames with stats, achievemnents, unlocks and character progression.

US taxpayers are paying for this shilling...

lol wtf , youre an idiot, if you actually know anything about history that program was alpha as fuck, the S.S. officers basically just fucked bitches and made children, literally being bulls

It's an actual plausible solution. Point out the logical defects with my idea if you can (doubtful, given the state of UK education). Otherwise, shut up or provide a better alternative.

The army is for morons, moron.

You could give me $1,000,000 and I still wouldn't play your rigged BS game. I feel bad for the guys at the top. How fun is it to "win" when the game is set up the way it is. No wonder so many people are given Rx meds and hate their lives.
I am happy as I am, you can opt in if you get bored, I choose not to.

Keep telling yourself that

Enslave all women, you get to pick a woman if you do something meaningful for society.

>Middle income job or military officer
You can pick out an average looking woman
>High income job, senior military officer, or politician (state senator or above)
You can pick out an attractive woman

>Win a nobel prize
>Win Olympic medal
>Earn the medal of honor

Women can be exchanged for cash prizes instead so Michael Phelps could take a cool million and have 4 wives instead of 28, or he could have his own personal harem. This would give men incentive to succeed as well as ensuring the best, brightest, and most physically gifted people are more likely to reproduce.

A relative of mine had an acquaintance working at Lebensborn, my relative wasn't a doctor but an archeologist, they knew eachother from university.
This wasn't cuckolding.
The Lebensborn basically had german women who are willing to raise 10+ children without having to rely on the father to be around during the war times.
Himmler himself gave out a notice to SS men who would like to father children with one woman without any binding during the war.
Those weren't women being impregnated by several different men, only one, after the war these men could also decide if they want to be in the life of the children but it was mainly targeted at physically and mentally fit men and women who don't care much for love and a relationship but still wanted to help further the Volk.
>inb4 father figure missing
The german system back then provided everything a young man needs when growing up, starting with the
>Jungvolk
then
>Hitlerjugend
On top of that, Lebensborn children were able to get into the NAPOLA which was basically the elite school for young boys and even harder on them so they grow up not being pussies.
There is an actually pretty good movie about the NAPOLA in german but exists with english subtitles which i can recommend to see what was expected of young boys. The americans renamed the movie to "Before the Fall" for whatever reason.
German title is:" NAPOLA - The Elite of the Führer"
>imdb.com/title/tt0384369/
Here is a nice scene from the movie:
>youtube.com/watch?v=mRAktdhdpNc

>pic related: Lebensborn

no

you kikes caused this problem and you've crunched the numbers and the math isn't going to work out

a gibless future is yours, white males will be fine though, we always find a way

Easy. Stop using their tax dollars to support Muslims and niggers. I would only work for a society that I can be proud of.

Further substantiation of the marriage loan's effectiveness on reinvigorating the workforce can be read about my looking into the Marriage Subsidy Law of 1933:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_loan

"The Marriage Subsidy Law of July 1933 aimed to stimulate the birth rate by granting loans to newly married couples; these loans would be forgiven incrementally with the birth of each additional child. The Nazi idealization of mothers and the celebration of motherhood as a special service to the Reich had the same objective. Hitler spoke of an eventual doubling of the German population through these measures." -britannica.com/place/Germany/The-Third-Reich-1933-45

>I insult the intelligence of the typical UK poster.
>UK poster trips over his own words and posts more idiocy.
>The irony is lost upon him.

you know, the next age of pioneers coincides with decadence and collapse. there's no interegnum

You don't ask for incentives. You don't rely on the myth of the goodness of others. You exploit, lie and become the eternal angelo

Oh yea, and institute and propagandize white breeding centers where I can actually find a decent breeding partner, rather than be stuck rejecting used up bar sluts. Church is dead, bars are degeneration centers of slutdom. There must be alternatives. Fail the white man, and you can look forward to anarchy and chaos when we leave. The whites will go back to tribalism and living in solitude.

Security? I think a lot of them don't see a future for themselves. Think about it, we hear a shit ton of shit about climate change. You have two choices and that's to accept it or deny its existence, that and wether it's man made or not. Now if you think it's man made and happening go look outside and ask yourself what can be done. Either we run the world to ashes or we ruin everything worth saving. No one has hope, soon all men will probably come to this realization. Western society is probably dead, and nothing can be done besides sit on your ass and have as much fun before the end.

>child support, alimony, and being a parent strictly voluntary things
>prenups should be enforced
>no taking half you shit. If you want something, it better have your name on it or it gets split